20 somethings

Aww yay Jo! you will soon be a pretty young thing or a muscly man, or a pretty man or a muscly woman, the world is your oyster!

Getting a bit annoyed, mum does want a posh 3 course meal but she doesn't know what she wants and keeps pulling faces at what I suggest. GAH! She'll be eating it through a straw at this rate.

So tired at the end of the day. Decides to syn my lasagna at 5 syns for my portion according to white sauce. I aint counting the cheese as there wasn't much to it!

Can't wait to get back to the boo tonight, i'm gonna make lots chilli with enough left over for tomoros lunch as well as a syn free portion.. Yays! Might be over my syns this wk but it was totally my own fault and i know how to rectify it after WI..

A few pages back someone was asking about dating. I met my husband online - it can work, but be prepared to work hard to sift through the frogs to find a prince!!!! I used to get home and chat to people and some were odd!!!! X

That's for all the support ladies It makes me feel a lot better now :)

Half a pound off.. I know a loss is a loss but its so slow at the moment half on then half off... Just wanna get to my 4 and half stone feel like I've been stuck here for ages! Also going to Poland on fri and back wed and then my friends bday in Essex next weekend so def gonna be a synful one. Sometimes this is very hard....oh well start again ey :)

i love this little group so nice to be able to have normal chats as wel as slimming world ones and people of think ur crazy haha

Oohh online dating I've def considered it just wouldn't know what sites to go on dont want friends etc to know I'm on there either hmmm xx

I met my boyfriend online anf we've been together for nearly 3 years. It's a good way to go on dates but like raven said you can chat to some right weirdos.

I don't know if any of you can help me ladies but ye might have more experience with hospitals than me. Went to doctor on Thursday and she's referred me to the hospital for an ultrasound scan. SHe wrote on the referral form that I need it soon, but nt sure how much difference that will make. Just wondering how long would you say before I hear something? I've been googling and can't get over some of these wait times. I know it would vary from place to place and department to department but will I hear anything at all soon? Or do ye think il hear closer to the time of the appointment? I've blood tests Thursday so hopefully that'll show up anything serious, but I'm quite worried so was hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long, but now I'm feeling like ill have quite a wait. Probably a long shot but thought I'd ask, you're all so wise!!

Aww yay Jo! you will soon be a pretty young thing or a muscly man, or a pretty man or a muscly woman, the world is your oyster!

Getting a bit annoyed, mum does want a posh 3 course meal but she doesn't know what she wants and keeps pulling faces at what I suggest. GAH! She'll be eating it through a straw at this rate.

Hehe Thanks fran x

Hope mum sorts her menu out x

Half a pound off.. I know a loss is a loss but its so slow at the moment half on then half off... Just wanna get to my 4 and half stone feel like I've been stuck here for ages! Also going to Poland on fri and back wed and then my friends bday in Essex next weekend so def gonna be a synful one. Sometimes this is very hard....oh well start again ey :)

i love this little group so nice to be able to have normal chats as wel as slimming world ones and people of think ur crazy haha

Oohh online dating I've def considered it just wouldn't know what sites to go on dont want friends etc to know I'm on there either hmmm xx

You will get there hun but so feel your pain keep going x

All these successful online dating stories gives me hope x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

It really does depend on where you live. mum's cousin in birmingham got a hospital appointment a few days after seeing the dr, mum had to wait weeks for this thing on her hand, and has another appointment to go back on the 11th of February. (SO about another month). Both were to see dermatologists. I had an ultrasound appointment a few days after it was booked but that was a pregnancy thing, so a bit different again. I'm afraid it is just sitting and waiting. I hope everything turns out ok though... ooh - actually mum got an ultrasound appointment come through really quickly too (non-pregnancy related).

Jo, she now likes the sound of the thing I suggested. bloody costing me a pretty penny though. eep

Thanks Fran, good to hear some experiences. It's a pain because the GP told me to ring and make an appointing so I rang an then the hospital said no I shouldn't have rang they will give me an appointment. Different info does not give me much hope haha. I don't mind if the appointment is a bit away away I just like to know when!

Well were in bham and my dad has had to have a few ultrasounds and stuff recently nothing has been any quicker than 6 weeks. My uncle who is in warwickshire waited 8 weeks for ultrasound but that was over xmas x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I had an ultrasound in Durham for suspected polycystic ovaries. It was a good few years ago but I don't think I waited more than about 6 weeks. I hope everything's okay.

I've been referred for an ultrasound this morning and been told ill probably have to wait 4 weeks even though I'm in constant pain and I'm trying to write my dissertation!

I wish I'd asked the gp! Thanks so much ladies for letting me know! I just couldn't believe that 18 weeks is how ling is the maximum you could be waiting! 18 weeks!

Afternoon ladies :)

Good luck for weigh in Laura, and all other wednesday weighers.

I'm hoping our vanishing ladies come back soon. Anyone else really miss claree?

One of the men plastering our garage recognises me from walking around. I think I'm getting a reputation! For walking! Can't do anything today as my toe hurts SO much.

Really hoping I lose this week. I am only snacking if really hungry, been on quite a few walks, total syns so far, including today is 54. I have kept an eye on portions and stopped when full. This morning Nate even ate most of one of my eggs this morning. If I don't lose I will want to cry.

Back