20 somethings

Aww thanks chocs. Kidney stones are painful but they will usually just pass through your system with no problem.

Hello girls, how are you all today? I've had a right lazy day today, only left the house for school runs! Welcome to the newies!
I'm so excited for tea tonight, doing cheesy melt burgers, my fave!! X

when i studied in huddersfield and told people i was from bradford they said someones got to be. cheeky twits! there are some gorgeous parts of yorkshire. even halifax isnt all urban.

Thats what people say when I say im Welsh lol

Welcome mrs s x

Hello girls, how are you all today? I've had a right lazy day today, only left the house for school runs! Welcome to the newies!
I'm so excited for tea tonight, doing cheesy melt burgers, my fave!! X

Im put off from making burgers now as my first attempt wasnt the best lol

Yum Jess! I always want burgers. Haha.

Excited mum and dad were near a sainsburys today so they got some of their sausages and their lean turkey mince and stuff.

I've had a lazy day too Jess, Nate had a big nap so i finished off my flower coursage, had lunch, brought more drinks to the workmen and took out some rubbish and that's it! My toe is super painful though so I am trying to be careful. Going to give Nate a snack when he let's me! And start prepping tea. Pizza topped turkey, sw chips and veg.

Ah you have to try again! They are so good, my first attempt was rubbish too, they crumbled haha xx

Mine crumbled too and I think I put far too much onion and garlic in it lol

Back