20 somethings

Has anyone tried this 3-syn-per-portion chocolate cake?

Hey everyone here to join if you will have me I'm 29 so top end of the scale!! I started SW last Thursday so first WI this week!! Xx

Fran I'm from dorset too and your right the weather is rubbish!! But I do have my own lovely flat not far from the beach so can't complain really. Interview all day tomorrow I feel sick, at least it's stopping me eating x

Evening all, been a weird day! Had some news that is a bit unnerving but apparently won't affect me if at all possible. Mum boss has been made redundant with immediate effect so she is home all day every day now, she has been for interviews and assures me that they are wanting to keep me and keep everything normal but can't help feeling uneasy about it! Think I will start testing the water just in case :(

Other than that had a good first day back, boys were lovely, missed me loads so its always nice to go in to them excited to see me and telling me literally everything that's happened in this last week which was cute! Little'un told me he also went skiing- figured out after about 5 mins he meant sledging :) bless him.

Been an iffy day on plan, nothing too bad but nothing particularly good either! Been right on the ball since I got in though! Knowing mum boss is home now made me realise I need to plan my lunches more rather than see what's in, or have what she is having. I've made a pan of chilli lentil soup, chickpea Dahl muffins to go with it and also to have as a side dish for a curry for me and mike later in the week, and a pan of pork and paprika one pot for dinner tonight plus a lunch. Who is this organised person and where did she come from?!

Welcome newbies (sorry I can't name names, ap playing up again, won't let me copy/paste or look at who I'm replying to so I'm not being rude!)

Oooh burgers! I tend to avoid them as I find it hard to save my cheese and tend to have it anyway and conveniently 'forget' to count the syns, naughty! although I should plan a red day soon so I can have extra cheese specially for cheesy burgers...yummy!

Yummers dinner buzzer going off! Be back in a bit! Xx

Of course we'll have you nessa, and good luck for thursday. :)

Ooh muzza, where in Dorset are you? I'm on the devon Dorset border, so the address is Dorset but the council is east devon. Just because nothing in life can be normal. Haha. We are far enough to see the sea but not hear it, thankfully! Urgh, it sounds like a motorway.

Scarlet! Well done you! Miss organised! That does suck about mum boss, but it sounded like over Xmas they didn't do stuff around the house, like washing, so hopefully she will find a new job soon and not get under your feet :)

Hope everything is okay with your job Scarlett. I hope she sorts out a new job and things go back to normal.

I just went to my first spin lesson in an age and I am dead. Forgotten how hard it is!

Yay welcome mrs s :) and nessa too :)

Hopefully mum boss will be employed soon Hun and leaves u alone!

Am well jel of your quiet days am so fed up of work at the mo it's just too busy need a chat with my boss me thinks about workload it's so getting to me I'm exhausted! On the bright side tho wi day and after my rubbish half on last week lost a whopping 4.5 am chuffed and got half stone award too :) woo hoo :) here's to another fab week x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

oh i am just drained. at my grandmas my phone got accidentally knocked into a piddle filled potty and its given me a headache trying to dry it out without telling anyone!!! i have 2 30mg codeine with 500mg paracetamol leftover from when i had my trapped nerve. i want to take them for my headache but then i think i might need them for when im in more pain. i figured the codeine would help me sleep!

Hi everyone, urgh I'm in a massive grump! Last 1/2 lb AGAIN this week after being sooo good, and compensating for my night out and everything!! I'm gutted! And with moving day coming up I'm not holding out much hope for a much better loss next week as oh and I have been looking forward to a takeaway and drinks on our first night in our new home! I'm soo mad, and really just gutted! Grr!

Have managed to come in under syns (just) today even though all I wanted to do was come home and binge, so I suppose every cloud and all that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww laura, I know how demoralizing it is. Best advice I got last week was from my mum, who said it isn't always linear. Some weeks you will be completely on plan and some times you'll have a good loss, and other weeks it'll be the same plan and you'll have a rubbish loss, just keep doing the best you can hun. :) And look how far you have come so far! Your BMI has dropped LOADS!

Elle I'd kick you up the bum but my foot hurts so it'll wait ;) even when we know why we gain it still sucks, you can and will get it back off again :)

get me being positive. I'll be fuming tomorrow if 2lbs haven't shifted and I will eat a battenburg.

I could eat most of one, then feel sick and just finish it for the sake of it. admittedly this was just on exceptionally shitty days. It's either gonna be a battenburg or a huge slab of chocolate I will wallow in... or I think I will and when it comes to it I don't want to for the fear of gaining again. That said I did eat a tub of pringles on my birthday. ahaha.

Looks like I'll be going to see les mis tomorrow evening. Mum's going with her friends and dad wants to see it so i will see it with him. Bloody man doesn't want to see something more manly does he? haha. At least I know all the songs from choir days!

I'm having a green day tomorrow so I can use some almonds as a heb for a lovely recipe i saw on the tesco site, butternut squash, almond and red onion tagliatelle. mmm.

Back