20 somethings

in my fat girl days i used to eat a whole battenburg in an hour. a whole one! not a small one either!! and then i'd polish off a whole bottle of Irn Bru full sugar in 2 hours.
Haha sorry but this made me laugh, whenever I eat bad I call myself fat jen, I had a few cocktail sausages at a party the other day and I was like someone help fat jen is coming through...haha

Hi everyone, urgh I'm in a massive grump! Last 1/2 lb AGAIN this week after being sooo good, and compensating for my night out and everything!! I'm gutted! And with moving day coming up I'm not holding out much hope for a much better loss next week as oh and I have been looking forward to a takeaway and drinks on our first night in our new home! I'm soo mad, and really just gutted! Grr!

Have managed to come in under syns (just) today even though all I wanted to do was come home and binge, so I suppose every cloud and all that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Oh camz it's me never nice gaining, whether you deserve it or not. I was good for two weeks and put on half pound then when I ate more syns I lost half, like fran said its def not linear! just wanna get out of this hole and get a good loss. X

Chocs that doesn't sound much fun! Hope you managed to retrieve it and de-wee it!

Aww Laura sorry to hear that, this isn't an exact science despite how much it seems like it should be. You've done so well, and so exciting that your move it so close now! Keep with it. Enjoy your takeaway and drinks then get back to it. A dripping tap will still fill a bucket eventually x

Kick for Elle! You can do this xx

Fran,great advice as ever. Got everything crosses for you tomorrow but remember your own advice just incase! There is nothing more you can do, as I said above a dripping tap will still fill a bucket and as frustrating as it is a loss is still a loss. Good luck for weigh in! X

Thanks everyone for messages, will keep you updated but hopefully wont need to, fingers crossed x

Great positivity Fran! Good luck to you tomorrow an alley fellow Wednesday weighers. I've been good this week tried to keep syns low so I'm hopin for something decent tomorrow. Not holding out much hope based on my recent losses but well see!

Oh chocs, I completely missed your wee wee phone! How is it now? Nate threw nana's posh camera in a bucket of water a few months ago. I nearly died, but it was fixed.

Lol scarlet, it's mum's advice not mine! haha, unfortunately i was 100% last week and gained... so if that's the dripping tap I don't want it. I just need to get beyond 4 st 9lbs!

Aah I see sorry missed that last week. Not star week? Or just body being a ***** and not responding week? Haha. Either way sure it will come good this week! X

Nope, star week I lost 4lbs this time round. They even tested the scales because I was so shocked (haha, i know right!) This month has gone -1, -4, -1, +0.5, been 100% every day this month. and no new clothes! I've just plodded on. That means you missed my consultant telling me I was being too good and to go get fish and chips for tea. haha.

Oh Ciara, I hope you get a good loss this week.

I'm much less bloated this week, and I hope I don't put myself in a marzipan based coma tomorrow.

Oh camz it's me never nice gaining, whether you deserve it or not. I was good for two weeks and put on half pound then when I ate more syns I lost half, like fran said its def not linear! just wanna get out of this hole and get a good loss. X
Sorry that didn't make much sense I got a bit confused with different posts half pound off is still in right direction but I do know how u feel x

Thanks Fran, I know a loss is a loss but I get a but fed up of a half pound a week! You just don't know what your body is going to do.

Well done jo 4.5 is fab! And if you want someone to come share your workload im dying to ditch my job haha

Well im keeping my wi to wednesday atm as my fridays will be unpredictable for a while due to maybe having to go back and fall newcastle, still not sure what to do, I feel like im stuck in the middle of wanting to go for it and not wanting to go for it :( my oh dont help either as he is also thinking its not the best time :/

Wow, offline for a couple of days and there's like an extra 15 pages or something :D sounds like you girlies had a good weekend. Was gonna say I met my ex online and that lasted a pretty decent couple of years before we called it off so it's not all bad :) only thing with dating sites is I guess you have to take the fruitcakes with the nice guys, had a couple of dates off em myself and nothing too bad to report, so go for it missus! Got my WI tomorrow night so keeping fingers crossed. I feel like I've stuffed my face this week, so we'll see... I've not gone over on syns that I'm aware of, just feel like I'm not sure I'm going to lose :-S x

haha! Where in Newcastle do you live? Xx

I'm from Gosforth, you? Xx

You're just around the corner from me Hollie! Small world x

Met my ex on match.com, it is unfortunately a paid for one, but doesn't have quite the same volume of crazies as POF :-D x

Wow, offline for a couple of days and there's like an extra 15 pages or something :D sounds like you girlies had a good weekend. Was gonna say I met my ex online and that lasted a pretty decent couple of years before we called it off so it's not all bad :) only thing with dating sites is I guess you have to take the fruitcakes with the nice guys, had a couple of dates off em myself and nothing too bad to report, so go for it missus! Got my WI tomorrow night so keeping fingers crossed. I feel like I've stuffed my face this week, so we'll see... I've not gone over on syns that I'm aware of, just feel like I'm not sure I'm going to lose :-S x

Agree!

I met my last bf on Match (still can't believe I tell strangers this!) loads of creeps tried talking to me but I only responded to those who I could tell were normal sorta speak. Only met up with 1 guy this time round (emailed / texted for a month prior) but I finished it after 6 months or so of being together..I really did like him but then it fizzled out. I felt awful for weeks :(
Still single from then and haven't been back on since, decided to let things happen naturally....they haven't....hahahaha!

Haha yeah letting things happen naturally takes a long time sometimes, and when all ur friends are happy and loved up u feel like u need to sort yourself out as well haha. Not sure I'd do pof I would hate idiots from school finding it and pasting over fb and also I hate describing myself what am I average? Bigger than average? A whale? Haha

Back