20 somethings

ooh yay muzza. It's not sad to be excited by that. Love a bit of cookware!

Haha yeah letting things happen naturally takes a long time sometimes, and when all ur friends are happy and loved up u feel like u need to sort yourself out as well haha. Not sure I'd do pof I would hate idiots from school finding it and pasting over fb and also I hate describing myself what am I average? Bigger than average? A whale? Haha

Totally know that feeling!! Isn't one of the options on match 'more to love' or something along those lines?! How hard can it be eh..x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Christie, if you get offered the job you don't have to accept it, but by going for it you're not losing anything are you?

Its a long way to travel for a chat if im not sure lol oh thinks I should say no now so they can look for someone else and not waste time, my manager is trying to guilt me though by saying he will look silly if I dont go for it as he pushed hard to get it but all he did was send an email :/

Oh Elle it's not nice putting on, whether u deserve it or not, but I find if you put on like that u tend to lose that and more next week. Keep smiling

Thanks Hun - I'm planning hard this week....not gonna let a gain drag me down ;) ok it was quite a lot but I've took my last three results and averaged them....lost 5.5, lost 3, gained 2.5 = loss overall of 6lb! Woop!

Therefore it's onwards and loser cruiser here I come!!!!

Well I'd like to get to 10 an a half stone really Fran, that's my target for now. I'm not sure of final target but that's my aim for now. Really want my stone an a half award back though!

1.5lb off for me

Well done Christie and Tata bringing in the losses. I am bad with biscuits, saw the new double chocolate digestives today, stared at them, saw the calories, thought what else I could have, how many biscuits were in a pack and walked away! Yay, win for me.

I got a load of stuff that i have on my online order reduced in town so I will be clicking those off the delivery! Another win! The slimmer of the week didn't stay for class so the very full basket got raffled off and i won! It had a tub of lowlow in it and everything! Another win! Woop. BUT I didn't lose 2lbs this week... I lost 4! Haha! And I got joint slimmer of the month! Woop 9.5lbs down this month and 1.5lbs to get my 5stone award!

Small moment of triumph for me this morning, I got into a pair of size 20 jeans that I couldn't even get to go around my arse 4 weeks ago - actually so exciiiited <3 xx

Well done fran, knew it would catch up with u, well done for sticking to the 100% even when ur c told u to eat fish and chips, bet shes eating her words now lol

Hey girls. Way too much for me to catch up on, but just wanted to let you all know I'm feeling much better now. Unfortunately, SW went out the window the past week due to me being so sick and at WI yesterday I gained 2lb, but it's not as bad as it could have been, and I'm back on plan now. Hopefully get back on track and lose that 2lb and more by next WI.

Well done Christie and Tata bringing in the losses. I am bad with biscuits, saw the new double chocolate digestives today, stared at them, saw the calories, thought what else I could have, how many biscuits were in a pack and walked away! Yay, win for me.

I got a load of stuff that i have on my online order reduced in town so I will be clicking those off the delivery! Another win! The slimmer of the week didn't stay for class so the very full basket got raffled off and i won! It had a tub of lowlow in it and everything! Another win! Woop. BUT I didn't lose 2lbs this week... I lost 4! Haha! And I got joint slimmer of the month! Woop 9.5lbs down this month and 1.5lbs to get my 5stone award!

Small moment of triumph for me this morning, I got into a pair of size 20 jeans that I couldn't even get to go around my arse 4 weeks ago - actually so exciiiited <3 xx

Yay Fran! Well done.

That's great sa84bry :)

Fran that's amazing well done, aw lovely to hear all your match.com success stories maybe one day I will build up the courage to join. Cookware is my new clothes since I bought my flat although I like to be able to buy both haha.

so I had my all day interview for scitt/pgce place it was such a hard and scary day but its over and what will be will be. To be honest I know I stand no chance after seeing the other applicants however I'm proud hat I even got an interview as it was out of nearly 200 applicants and only 60 got interviews. Also I'm proud I didn't just run away this morning when everyone was telling me about their amazing experience in a classroom and there's me sat there with none in the last 8 years. Oh well it's done now I can finally sleep properly and can look forward to going to Poland Friday :)

Back