20 somethings

Its a love hate relationship to be honest muzza. Some days I just feel great and I love teaching the kids and everything, then other days I hate it, the paperwork and red tape, issues with parents, and long long hours. I mean its great, can be so rewarding, but I don't know if I will do it forever. I love the children and I've realised how much I like the younger ones I teach, which I didn't really realise initially that I like that age group.

I'm a teacher too and totally agree! Some days I come home and have the best job in the world, other times I'm ready to hand my notice in and go back to working in B&Q!

Like Ciara I don't think I'll do it forever, by did when I first started teacher training. I'm in my second year of teaching too, and have to say its the hardest thing I've ever done! On the other hand it's really rewarding, and I do love working with children! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Sammy I am so sorry to hear about your grandad and having to break the news to your mum. Don't be too hard on yourself over syns, i'm amazed you counted them all up! But a big yay for your weightloss darling. You'll be at target in a flash. and the savings on the wedding dress can go on to your new wardrobe fund. I'll teach you fran logic to get away with it if you like ;)

haha thanks Fran :) the savings on the wedding dress will be going back into the wedding fund for now i'm afraid as ben still hasn't got a job so need to save everything I can for it! But they will be going towards alterations on my dress and some shoes and a veil :)

Who wants to see a photo of THE dress?! xx

well I am reunited with a phone that works!! i dashed out the house to cash converters to see if they had a pink Nokia C3 and they did! i can't go on internet though its weird. congrats to fran for 4lb off. I said I will lose 4.5 at group but been so stressed thats not gonna happen!!!!! i will probably still lose but that amazing week i keep promising myself doesn't seem to be happening. really devastated as i will have to leave SW when my countdown is up as dads money is getting reduced so my money will need to go on food/bills etc. it really breaks my heart but i guess we all have to make sacrifices. it won't be the same at all without my lovely group. as for online dating or dating in general. I'm 23 and very happy single, never had a boyfriend. I am happy with it that way and don't want to look for love. I think I'm quite fussy but if i never find anyone i never find anyone.

haha thanks Fran :) the savings on the wedding dress will be going back into the wedding fund for now i'm afraid as ben still hasn't got a job so need to save everything I can for it! But they will be going towards alterations on my dress and some shoes and a veil :)

Who wants to see a photo of THE dress?! xx

I dooo!!

So sorry for your loss Hun, you sound like you are being very strong! Your and your's are in my thoughts! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone! Pound and a half off! My 2 1/2 stone complete!!! So happy hope everyone had good weight loses

Oh My God JAMIE!!! Can't believe you're on here!!! So weird seeing you here! Even if you leave group we can keep in touch on here :) Now... I'm going to be posting a photo of my dress, promise not to tell anyone what it's like? :)

I have a photo of me in it but it's not very good as my maid of honour took it sneakily when they weren't looking, plus it's a bit big for me, it's a size 14 and done up as tight as it could go but could have done with being a lot tighter, so will show you it but it doesn't look as good as it will on the day xx

well I am reunited with a phone that works!! i dashed out the house to cash converters to see if they had a pink Nokia C3 and they did! i can't go on internet though its weird. congrats to fran for 4lb off. I said I will lose 4.5 at group but been so stressed thats not gonna happen!!!!! i will probably still lose but that amazing week i keep promising myself doesn't seem to be happening. really devastated as i will have to leave SW when my countdown is up as dads money is getting reduced so my money will need to go on food/bills etc. it really breaks my heart but i guess we all have to make sacrifices. it won't be the same at all without my lovely group. as for online dating or dating in general. I'm 23 and very happy single, never had a boyfriend. I am happy with it that way and don't want to look for love. I think I'm quite fussy but if i never find anyone i never find anyone.

i think it's each to their own, it might not be something i would do now but would never rule it out. Like we've seen there are lots of happy couples through it

Here you are ladies xx

4971 b.jpg4971.jpgMe!.jpg

haha fran, yes i do!! I'm still a 36 GG which is rediculous when i'm a size 12 on the bottom! Hoping they'll go down once I stop breastfeeding, but they've always been massive so doubt it will make much difference! xx

Jamie everyone knows you're not a quitter hunny and they will understand! A fiver a week is a lot of money when you're on a reduced income! You'll be missed, but if you stay on here you'll get the support from all these lovely ladies and that will really help you xx

Aww thanks ladies :) I felt fab in it! I should have it in a few days and then I have to start pricing up alterations. I've got the size 14 which is already big on me so i's going to need a fair bit of altering by the time I reach target!! xx

Wow Sammy! You look beautiful!

Fran, I'm so glad all your hard work paid off! Fish and chips indeed *huff*!

1lb off this week. I was hoping for 2 but I don't think I ate enough at the weekend.

I'm a long time lurker on this thread but I just had to add how beautiful you look in your gorgeous dress Sammy - how exciting! X

Aww thanks so much Potato! :) xx

Back