20 somethings

I'm far from healthy, but not as bad as I was. My poor mam is very sick now since I passed it along to her, and she can't rest since she's got my uncle with downs and my nanny living with her, as well as my two brothers. You'd think the brothers would get off their arses and help out, but no. My nan was in hospital a few days ago cos she split her shin open, so she's bedridden for the next while. It's left to my mam to do everything now, and she's not able, being so sick, so I'm going to get up early in the morning and get my own house cleaned and then go on down to hers and clean that and make the dinners. I'm fairly lucky to have my hubby who will let me couch surf and moan when I'm sick.

Today was a good day. I had fruit for breakfast and then had a mini breakfast in town (2 rashers with fat removed, beans and one slice of brown toast with low low, and a cuppa). Then I had pork chops with mash and veg for dinner.

Mrs s no nothing to do really, just need to carry antihistamine and try to avoid it I suppose! It's mild at the moment which I knew but have to be careful as mums went from a mild tingle/ rash/ lips swell slightly to full blown anaphylaxis within 3 years so need to keep a close eye on it
Love the hair! Looks pretty! X

Aww Mandy sounds like you've had quite a rough time of it lately, and your mum too. Bless you, hope things start to look up soon, never rains but it pours eh? Xxx

Lol thank you Scarlett :) I'm (another) Sam, though I'll respond to Sammy or my Sunday-name... whatever is easiest so peoples don't get confused :p xx

And well done jaybel :) lots of shiny stickers for you then :D xx

well done jaybel!

I was going to say if they've said you're allergic to nuts it can get worse very quickly but you already know!

Mrs S, new hair looks good :)

Scarlet don't play yourself down! I've got a lot bloody more to lose than you so I have to shift my lardy bum.

Guess what! mum's friend (also does SW but had been target for a while and has just decided to go lower) popped round and gave me 3 of her dresses that are a 14!!!! She loves shopping and clothes as much as mum and I and always has nice stuff. Score! Bit better than someone at flab club trying to give me a size 24 shirt :/ I tried to be diplomatic about it. I'll try them on tomorrow, I'm in my jimjams now, but they're really nice. Can't wait for her to sort through her wardrobe again!

WHERE does one get these??

I <3 pastry!!!!!

They are just from a frozen dessert platter, this one was asda but im sure others like iceland etc..would have similar syns, would have to calculate them up

I'm packing for Poland....hate packing! And so much bulky stuff as its all snow and cold there, can't wait though, lovely food (uh oh) and alcohol (uh oh more) haha

nice hair mrs s. looks really nice
hope things get better soon mandy

fran I love it when that happens I've had a few things off my friend who is also doing slimming world x

I like it when they give me 14s. heehee. I might get her to buy some stuff from the terrace (my favourite shop) in 14s too... haha

How come you are off to poland? I've never been, is it nice?

Girls I need some opinions. I kinda had an accidental success express day (with 2/3rds superfree at each meal) this'd make my sausages 7 syns (instead of 1.5) so do I count myself as having had 7 syns, with 8 syns left as well as an a and a b choice, or shall I just say it is extra easy and have 13.5 syns left? I have a topic (11.5 syns) or a kitkat chunky peanut butter (13 syns) that I could have, or I have some alpen lights, cheese, milk + 2 syns for hot chocolate, and some lower syn chocolate I could have. I dunno which is best though?!

Ooh I dunno fran I'm not good with success express, I keep wanting to try red and green days I just don't fully understand them will try soon though once I get my head around it

going to Poland cos me and my friend try to visit as many places as we can (we travelled the world together and got the bug) we went to krakow in Poland last year and we loved it, snow everywhere loved the culture and this year I'm going with my friend, my bro and his girlfriend (she's polish) and 4 of their mates. We are going to a place called zakopane apparently lots of people's favourite place in Poland so I'm excited, it's like Xmas there mulled wine and beer and lots of snow I love it but not good for my waist haha

Hi everyone! Sorry been quiet today - been doing last min bits on the packing front - not sure if I've mentioned it (LOL!!!) but oh and I are moving in together finally tomorrow after work!!

Have managed to pack my personal things, clothes, DVDs, hair and beauty things etc into these 4 boxes, 2 bags and a suitcase! Plus I have all of our home wear stuff here too! Eeeeeeek!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Laura - that's come round so quickly! Good luck with moving day!

Feeling heaps better today. I did my first Spinning class in weeks and realised how much I missed it. It was a hard slog but it was just nice to have some me time. The OH had to work late so I experimented in the kitchen and did all the washing up so we could just have a nice evening when he got home.

I made a sort of Hunters Chicken (I couldn't be bothered trimming the bacon so I just left it out) and it turned out really well! The OH couldn't believe it was all SW friendly, which is always a good sign!

ooh muzza how exciting. I bet you'll have a blast!

Laura, I hope you have the internet up at your new place already so you don't go MIA... although having your boyfriend with you I think you'll be gone for a few weeks at least ;)

Emily isn't it nice having me time? and if it is exercise you CAN'T be doing anything else like washing up or vacuuming :) no guilt. Glad you enjoyed it. What exactly is hunters chicken?

It's chicken breast wrapped in bacon, smothered in bbq sauce and melted cheese *omnomnom*

I found a recipe online that made the bbq sauce with chopped shallots, chilli powder, passata, balsamic vinegar and sweetener - I was sceptical but it turned out really well!

Back