20 somethings

oooh, I might make that one day when it is just me and Nate this week.

I've eaten so much today I'm surprised I can move. I had fruit for breakfast, and then another breakfast/early lunch in town, and then had my dinner, followed by two Alpen Light bars, and then I had a mugshot, and then I had more fruit. Starvin' Marvin, today!

Heading to bed before I start to gnaw on the dogs haha

That hunter's chicken sounds the bombdiggity...may have to try that one!

Moving day is here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!! Seriously wish I didn't have to work!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your move Laura!

Today is a good day. I got my half stone sticker last night AND I have fitted into some jeans I haven't wore in ages!

Happy Friday ladies x

Was so looking forward to a nice lie in :/ registrar rings at 9.15 :( but nvm at least we are all booked for 1pm September 14th

I got the Hunters Chicken recipe from here. She's got a whole page of SW recipes that look really tasty - including Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes!

Congratulations, Jade! It feels good to get that first shiney!

Woohoo! All booked, Christie! You know, I must be subconsciously worrying about your OH's nationality woes because I dreamt we got a letter through (because all us girls on here live together, obviously) to say he was British all along and what on earth were we worrying about! Ha! Fingers crossed it comes true!

Oh thanks for the recipe hun.

Chives stop looking on here and go for your walk! Now! Move it!

Emily could you imagine us all living together! The hormones! Plus there'd be loads of kids running around!

I ended up not having the healthy extras or syns last night so I'm trying again today!

B: cheese omelette (hea), onion, mushrooms, half a banana and grapes.

I use that she cooks she eats website and love it! I made the cookie cakes for our group taster last night and they went down a storm. I also recommend the homey pie :)

Woohoo! All booked, Christie! You know, I must be subconsciously worrying about your OH's nationality woes because I dreamt we got a letter through (because all us girls on here live together, obviously) to say he was British all along and what on earth were we worrying about! Ha! Fingers crossed it comes true!

Lol he emailed the people who sent back the sar form to find out about the missing parts and they have given us some info about how we can overcome the no id thing, so now need to see how much a solicitor will charge to sign a photo of him, they didnt mention anything about the nationality part though :/ lol the Vietnamese embassy say he isnt vietnamese as he is over 16 we say he aint british so that leaves him in limbo lol

Fran if we all lived with u we would all be doing fab at sw lol

Jade I had to look at that really close then as it looked like horney pie lol

Aaargh! Need to snap out of holiday mode! Could get away with loosening the reins when I was skiing 6 hours a day but now I'm not I can't stop eating rubbish :( had a nice healthy lunch- totally free spicy lentil soup with plenty of superfree in it. Then spoilt it with a croissant, choc mini roll and some crisps! Feel so full and horrible,need a massive kick up the backside!

Back