20 somethings

Scarlett, it's taken me this long to get out of Christmas mode! It's a slippery slope. In the end I felt so sluggish and horrible that I snapped out of it and got really determined to be on plan and full of superfree! Consider yourself kicked up the bum. :D

Ooh I'm glad the cookie cakes turned out well! I'll have to remember them for our next taster evening.

All my friends are talking about proper chippy chips - my mouth won't stop watering! I'm just munching on grapes and hoping it goes away..! Pub time later so I'll have a jacket potato... That's the same, right?!

Ooh - and we just had a leaving presentation for someone at work and a girl I haven't seen for a while stopped mid-sentence and went "Wow! You're looking really slender!" Slender! Now that isn't something I've ever thought of myself as. I'm going to hold that with me this week to keep me motivated.

My brother always says to me turn sideways and you will disappear but I know he is just taking the piss which make it even funnier that his doctor is making him go do a training program at a gym cos hes too fat, he wont change his eating habits though so not really gunna do much for him

Got my bronze body magic

Fran, my mam isn't much better at all. I got up this morning at 9.30am, spent a little while faffing about online and then got stuck into my housework. I got the living room and kitchen cleaned and hoovered, along with the hall, and then washed all the floors, and cleaned the bathroom and hoovered upstairs. Took me 3 hours as I haven't really done much in the house since I got sick, but it's done now, thank God.
So after lunch I walked down to my mother's house and firstly made her and my nan a cup of tea. Then I got stuck into her house as well. I got her kitchen and hall scrubbed and polished, and hoovered the hall, stairs, landing, kitchen, dining room, back hallway, and living room. Then I got cooking and made dinner for everyone. Burned my little finger with oil from the pan as I was frying burgers for my brother, ouch.
So when the house was clean and they were fed, I walked home. By my count, I spent 5 hours cleaning today and 1 hour walking. Realised I haven't had any food today!! Argh! So am about to throw a frozen portion of Minced Beef Hash in the microwave and have a WW wrap with it. Hope skipping those meals today doesn't bite me on the arse. Although I'm still not in full health myself, so I probably won't lose this week anyway.

Busy day, all in all. Going to relax now with my dinner. My eldest girl threw some nuggets and chips in the airfryer for all of them, and hubby is out with darts. Just myself to cook for now.

How's everyone's day been?

Evening ladies, hope you've all had a good day! I'm super annoyed with myself today, and have learned the valuable lesson of carrying sweetener everywhere I go! I was covering elsewhere in work today and they had none :( 8 syns down the drain due to my need for caffeine! *sobs*

Would you try tea/coffee without sugar or sweetener? I used to drink tea with sugar, and then decided I wanted to cut it out, and nowadays if someone handed me a cuppa with sugar in it I'd vomit haha

Ladies...I am in the house!! I LOVE IT!!!

Waiting for OH to finally get here so we can get more unpacking done...have done all that's here so far; some kitchen things, got the bedding on, spare room is done, and all of OHs clothes that were here are unpacked too :) can't wait for him to get here so we can crack on!!

P.S. food today had been dreadful, but I'm none too fussed!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh mandy! Forgetting to eat?! I'm such a pig that'd only happen if my head was chopped off. Well done for sticking on plan when you did remember though! Big thumbs up. All that cleaning sounds exhausting.

I dismantled a bed, carried it down two flights of stairs, then dad helped me to carry a devan bed up one flight of stairs and left me to put it together. And I cooked tea while doing the bed moving! I've been fully on success express today and loved it. Got another heb to have and up to 14.5 syns. Woop. And im going to the cinema tonight after a bit of a hoo haa yesterday.

Nate is just about to go in bed so I just need to sling on my boots and coat and grab my purse and I'm gone. Zoom

Sam it isn't the worst thing, at least you counted your syns and you'll remember sweetener next time. I just have it without if I have none with me.

Ooooh Fran, go girl with the SE! I hate SE days, but they are handy! And well done for all the dismantling/assembling beds lol, your Dad couldn't do that while you concentrated on dinner?

Yay for your new home, Camz! I hope you love it, and are extremely happy there for many years to come xx

I wish I could but I just can't do tea or coffee without sugar or sweetener, I have *such* a sweet tooth!

Congrats on the big move :) xx

This is my favourite time of evening; the baby has just gone to bed, and I can relax and chill out and do nothing.....if she'll only just stop calling me from her bed haha.
My eldest is sick now...I swear it's just a never-ending cycle of sick here lately. What we really need is a good few days of snow to kill off all these germs, but even though it's cold...it's not that cold.
I am currently sitting Indian fashion on the couch with the laptop, lamenting the fact that I burned my poor pinkie which is still throbbing, and actually really looking forward to bed time, even though I only got up at 09.30am this morning... it's all the physical things I've done today I guess.
Good news is I'll only have to do a bit of light tidying in the morning. I might even go back to bed for a snooze before lunch. I promised Tiffany a trip to the hairdresser's tomorrow to get her hair cut, but if she's sick she probably won't be in the mood to go.

Note to self: Clean out Milo's crate, put new blankets in, bath Milo, blow-dry and brush Milo, and put a cork up his butt. Girls I'm at my wit's end with this puppy. He just holds his toilet for hours until he gets into his crate and then destroys his bed. :( It's driving me nuts, because when he's all poo I'm less inclined to let him out of his crate, and then I have to bath him when I do. Grrr! Mischka was NOT like that!

Mm syn free kiev in the oven, im starving!

I usually wouldn't either, but I think these tablets I'm taking have an appetite suppressant in them. I was literally stuffed after my dinner and it wasn't even all that big. Stopped taking them all last week, so no definitive results on whether or not they give you an energy boost or help sleep...yet. Should know within the next few days I suppose!

I've just started a new antipsychotic that is known to have appetite suppressing effects. It would be great but I'm in recovery from an eating disorder, so all the old thoughts and urges are coming back because I am in fact forgetting to eat!

Back