20 somethings

So will you be on your own all week then Laura, or is he just home late and leaving early??

I went to they gym today and yesterday, got to try to keep it up!

Ooh, sounds perfect Laura! Haha

Well done ciara.

Is everyone hungover today? It is so quiet.

I have had such a productive day after hangover central yesterday. Tidied the flat, finally booked a cleaner to come round, put tea on (pulled pork ... Well pulled gammon as sainsburys were sold out of pork shoulder) and I have just got back from spinning. Whew!

Have any of you ladies got a good potato skins recipe? I am craving them with bacon and cheese.

Yum love mini eggs!

Starting my shred tomorrow for definate, need to do something to help lose some inches!

My sis, bro, his gf and bro in law have all joined a gym now considering they are skint all the time! We will see how long that lasts when the novelty wears off! but I dont see how it will help when they eat everything deep fat fried and full sugar as I dont think they will change their eating habits!

It really annoys me that they spent over 100 yesterday on my sisters birthday outing mostly on drink, then gym membership which is about 30 each where they are going yet couldnt get me anything for my birthday but she expected me to buy her some driving lessons for hers! They clearly have way more money than me! She was lucky she got a card!

CH2b - can I do the Shred with you? I keep meaning to but forgetting. We can be accountable to each other. I've printed off an awesome chart to stick on my wall to mark off the days done. I'm not expecting great results - my disability means it's going to be hard for me to do a lot of it - but I want to at least try!

Ye thats fine hun will keep me from making excuses not to do it lol ive been saying id start since last week but never did but I definately am tomorrow, I find it hard doing the lying down bits unless I got a cushion or thick rug as I think I broke my coccyx when I was 15 plus I have a problem with the top of my spine that doctors keep fobbing me off with 'its a knotted muscle' so I usually have to pause it after the lying down parts to give me a minute to get back up lol

I started doing it without shoes last time I did it but find it much easier with shoes and tight trousers as loose ones make me feel wierd when doing jumping jacks etc..but I think thats just personal preference lol I think im gunna do it then before I cooldown I will hop on treadmill for some light jogging then cooldown, although last time I pulled a muscle in my chest as I didnt cooldown properly haha

Ladies my housemate has been asking us to do a charity cycle at home in Ireland in July, I'm nearly positive I'm going to sign up for it. Something to work towards (which I always need for exercise, last year it was my race for life) but its loooong! I don't know if any of you know the Ring of Kerry? its a really really popular tourist spot in Ireland, a gorgeous scenic route that goes all around county Kerry. Well this cycle goes around it too, its 112 miles eek! My little bro is up for it too, he's well into cycling so hope he will keep me motivated! It would be a great achievement :) And will keep me exercising!

(I say 112 miles because 180 km sounds terrifying!)

112 miles sounds terrifying!

Good on you if you do though, id love to get a bike and start cycling, I used to love it when I was young probs kept me slim until I reached 13 and wanted to hang around with friends instead lol

I wish I didnt emily lol my oh will be watching tonight, come on ravens! Lol purely as they beat my ohs team therefore best go all the way and win now lol

Hi girls, how is it Sunday night again? :( rubbish!

Went to the crem with some flowers today, should have taken waders it was flooded! Managed to get to nans plot and put some flowers there but couldn't spend as long as I'd like. Felt better having been though, told her all about the holiday :)

Made some lentil soup for lunches this week, was going to do some more pork and paprika but ran out of time, will do that tomorrow. Anyone got any other nice pork stew type recipes? Something I can batch cook and use for a dinner and some lunch portions left over?

Good for you girls getting onto the shred, I keep threatening to do it but meh...will start again soon I promise!
Christie I always found doing it that the cool down on the DVD wasn't enough, I added extra stretches and stretched the ones she demonstrates for longer and that helped loads.

Off to bed in a mo, eating an apple and watching dancing on ice skate off. Love this programme could watch it all the time!

Had a shocking week plan wise looking back so as of tomorrow I will be prepared with snacks and low syn sweet things. Feeling the wobble again and need to get back to pre holiday! I did weigh on Thursday and had put on3lbs over holiday but I'm pretty sure it would have gone up since then! Onwards and downwards this week :) xx

Glad you managed to get there hun im sure you do feel alot better for talking to her :)

Im normally fine with the cooldown but after that one time id jumped on the treadmill and then didnt do the full cooldown and boy did I know about it for a few days!

It's amazing how much of a difference a good cool down and stretch can do for you Christie :)

Back to work again bleh. Two weeks to half term though, a very busy two weeks however

Just walked 2.5miles to town and back (uphill!) now about to measure up and do the shred

Back