20 somethings

Scarlett and Harley, hope you ladies are feeling better soon x

Camz, good luck for your interview! Just shows that you don't know if you don't try! I also remember the new house feeling! Enjoy it before dusting and ironing is driving you mad!!

Fran, good luck for WI. Made me lol what you found in changing bag! Sounds like my handbag when I have a clear out! xx

Aww Christie you have my sympathies, that's exactly how I felt waking up. Got to work, promptly threw up and been sent home again. Hope you feel better soon x

My place wont send u home no matter how many times u be sick, im on my fourth :( I will be phoning in sick tomorrow if I feel the same

CH2b, you can go home of your own accord. My old employer had a policy of not 'sending' anyone home, but if you say that you have to leave 'cause you're too sick to work, they have to let you. <3

CH2b, you can go home of your own accord. My old employer had a policy of not 'sending' anyone home, but if you say that you have to leave 'cause you're too sick to work, they have to let you. <3

Ive only got an hour left, it wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt stood right under a heater that is permanently keeping my head hot and now I have a migrain too :/ I will tough it out til I finish at 3 but wont bother coming in tomorrow I will just tell them I struggled enough today and I aint doing it again

Ooh girls! Feel better soon!

Laura yay for getting the interview. I really hope you get it. 1lb up today. Gutted. I expected a smaller loss because i had a big loss the week before. Suffice to say I am really annoyed and will be having today off plan as it feels like nothing I do is enough. I cooked mums meal, didn't have enough eggs for pud, so the whole thing was 2 syns and a hea. And for the curry it was free or superfree and I made sure it was 1/3 superfree and I stopped when full. I've had a couple of nate's wotsits (yum) 2 chocolate coins and some fruit toast with butter. I am planning on having 2 more slices too. 1lb is 3500 extra calories and I feel bloody robbed again, so I am having what I want, not to the point of being sick. Then tea is campfire stew. I have the food shop coming and I will see if i can swap round for my meal plan for the one in the new magazine (march issue is out in group)

Sorry for declaring my naughty deeds and plans but i am f*cked off yet again. so come here butter, fruit toast and chocolate seen as though being 100% including putting in red, green and success express days does f all for me!

I agree with Harley Christie, if you are too poorly to be there tell your boss and just go.
I only went in cos I wanted mum boss to see I was actually ill and not skiving because im losing my job anyway. I thought I was feeling better, had some toast and tea, don't feel better anymore :(

Id rather suffer or I wont get paid except for what ive worked already whereas tomorrow I will get a days sick pay if I dont come in at all, they are crafty ******* by making u at least come in and see what u can do so basically they only have to pay u for what u work. Ive worked everytime ive been ill for the past year to prove a point to them as they gave me a disciplinary in 2011 for having too many sick days when I had legitimate reasons (had swine flu for one weeks and swollen glands and ear infection for another) and doctors notes, in winter 2011 I even lost my voice but worked the whole day miming at people even though I just wanted to sleep :/ got my 6 monthly review next week too, fun! lol

Oh it was 0.5lb off for me

Sorry to hear about gain fran :( it's poo when we give it 100% and nothing gives.

Have a nice day with a bit of indulgence and hope it gives your body a bit of a shake xx

I just bought pills and now im off home for a sleep lol will probably ring work later to pre warn them if I wont be going in tomorrow as im on the early shift and there wont be anyone else to cover otherwise, see how nice I am even when im ill and they treat me like **** :/

Good for you Laura, making a move is brave :) even the interview is a good experience

Poor you Christie :(

Fran that sucks. That's all I can say :(

My ovens broke...this is the last thing I need!!

Well I couldnt sleep, the headache is still there and ive just eaten and now I regret it as I dont think it will be there long :(

Back