20 somethings

Oh Christie feel better. :(

Hey ciara! You are half a lb away from your 10.5 stone goal!

yeah I'm excited Fran :)

Oh also came home to a letter for the ultrasound appointment I mentioned before when I was asking you all about waiting times, its next Friday so 3 weeks and 1 day from my doctor appointment, so not too bad a wait

Oh thats not too bad then hun quicker than my docs, have to book that far in advance just for an appointment :/

Hopefully some sleep will do me good still have to be up at 7 to ring work but ive let them know that I probably wont be in so they can get someone else in just in case

Yeah, if i wanna just see my doc got to book so far ahead too, but luckily this came through quick, maybe because she wrote on it that i need it soon, dont know how much of a difference that makes though!

That's great news ciara. I'm sure this wait has felt like longer though! Our gps is really good if they cant fit you in to see a Dr they'll book you in for the nurse and whichever Dr is inbetween patients will pop through, usually the nurse knows what is up and the Dr just agrees and writes the prescription. Lol. As in he checks you over and happens to come to the same conclusion as the nurse, not that he goes "yeah ok we'll say it is that" Haha!

Hmm where are our missing ladies?

Yeah, I really like my own doctor, but I'm not a big fan of the surgery as a whole. So I try to see her when I go. In saying that I rarely go to the docs!

I was wondering the same thing Fran...

Hey girlies,

Been offline for a couple of days :( work has been a complete nightmare - we got closed due to repair work needing to be done so I think I've covered just about the whole of the West of Scotland this week! Just been totally knackered most nights. WI today and 1lb off, which I'm super-pleased with seeing as I have been a tad naughty and was expecting a gain!

Hope you're feeling better Christie! Hope everyone has had a better week xx

My drs is the same Christie. By the time you get an appointment you will be better ha ha!

I booked driving lessons today and have started learning theory stuff at the demand of my instructor. No point putting it off apparently! Hmm. I keep getting 23/50 so it's not going that great at the moment!

Hey girlies,

Been offline for a couple of days :( work has been a complete nightmare - we got closed due to repair work needing to be done so I think I've covered just about the whole of the West of Scotland this week! Just been totally knackered most nights. WI today and 1lb off, which I'm super-pleased with seeing as I have been a tad naughty and was expecting a gain!

Hope you're feeling better Christie! Hope everyone has had a better week xx

Well done on the loss hun x

Aww you will get there jade, maybe swap learning methods until you find one that helps x I started driving lessons when I turned 17 had about 7/8 then couldnt afford it anymore so not had any since lol really need to do it after wedding all paid for etc..

1lb off this week, I'm glad

Well done x

Hi Ladies,

Im back! poland was amazing so much snow but also so much food and drink..ive never eaten so much in my life and now feel like a whale i've def put on at least half a stone!!
One night we ended up doing 16 pints of beer and 184 shots between 8 of us and that was after the mulled wine and mulled beer all day and then i moved on to vodka ....dangerous! glad to be home and back on sw dreading monday though and i have a night out in essex sat so bad food and drink again :( uh oh.

hope everyone is good, just caught up on some bits. Hope the ill ones are feeling better. I still havent heard about the interview think its unlikely as should have heard yesterday. Oh well 2013 is going to be a fun year I will make sure of it :)

Feeling alot better today glad I didnt go to work though as I definately needed extra sleep and now im in wales a few hours earlier than I would have been, going swimming later with the family so should be nice and hopefully soothe my aches!

Hey girlies! Sorry I've been awol - it was interview day today and I've just been in total meltdown. I even missed WI last night! All done now though.

Fran - what the??! Do you think it could be 'bulk in the system' (we should call it BITS)? I'm gutted for you. Fingers crossed for this week. Stupid scales.

Scarlett and Christie - you poor loves. I hope you're feeling better.

Laura and Muzza - good luck with interviews/feedback!

I think the interview went alright. I came out with a smile on my face, although I know I wasn't articulate as I would have liked to be and I think I missed a few obvious points. I know some of my answers were absolutely spot on though. When they were answering my questions at the end they kept referring back to some of my answers and saying that was exactly what they will do when setting up the teams, so that was nice! I'm not expecting to get the job, but it's great practice for my level-transfer interview next week. Lots of food for thought!

I'm going to try to WI at a different group tonight. I've had a bit of an upset stomach for the past few days (probably stress) and the scales just weren't shifting. The last thing I needed was a gain the day before interview so when I got caught up at work I didn't make an effort to get out of it and get to WI. Then out to dinner with my friend who's finally given up on the Cambridge Diet and moved to Weight Watchers. My mum is talking about joining Slimming World with my uncle too as they're doing Atkins and not losing.

sounds like you had fun muzza! and in need of resting your poor liver! haha

Ooh Emily, I hope you get offered it so that you can decide whether or not you want it :) I hope your tummy feels better, it is likely to be stress, so take care of yourself now! I hope WI goes well tonight. :) do you think your mum and uncle will do well at SW? Mum will be coming back this month so she might help a bit more with planning and cooking, her problem is just the extras, her biggest problem is my dad pouring her more wine, bringing in cheese and crackers etc.

Aunt flo popped by today (unsurprisingly) but I don't usually gain on my star week. humph. who knows, I was just peed off with everything. It wasn't BITS (loving the acronym!) as I had hormonal bum. haha. Glad I've not got any green days this week, super meat cravings today. And today I feel huuuge. Probably all that fruit toast yesterday! haha.

I hope sick bay is feeling better today.

BITS lol

Hi everyone

Emily glad the interview went well, fingers crossed for you but sure you don't need it! Hope stomach feeling better now x

Fran, hope you enjoyed your off plan afternoon yesterday, I saw you had totted up the syns- very impressed! Have we all synced Aunt Flo again? I'm due tomorrow...think we spend too much time together girls even if it is virtual! Haha

Feeling better today but not at work as I couldn't eat till lunchtime today. Had a couple of little bits to eat and tummy still sore but bound to take a couple of days to feel normal again. Just phoned mum boss and told her I was feeling better and back tomorrow. Her response? "Phew!" Nice way to make me feel guilty! You'd think she would be a bit more sympathetic, I almost threw up on her yesterday so she knows I've not been skiving! Should find out tomorrow when my last day will be. Kind of looking forward to knowing now, something to aim for!

Been in touch with a few people about jobs but the glaringly obvious thing is that I will need a car to get to most of them. Mike thinks I need a job before a car and should wait till I've been offered a job before getting one. I do agree in principal but he doesn't understand that I could lose out on interviews if I don't have a car! Plus mum has offered to lend me the money and she won't be knocking to get It back in a hurry. Anyway, did the decent thing and decided to ignore mike and look for a car. Teehee. Test driving one on Sunday :) only a battered old fiat but it will be my first car so I'm quite excited! Hope its a good as it sounds, such low mileage for its age and new mot and half a years tax. Will be sure to update on Sunday!

Muzza sounds like a fab time- my kind of holiday! ;) xx

Oh dear ladies I was bad at lunchtime today, there was a 30th birthday and I ha some cake and crisps....oops!

Last edited:
Back