20 somethings

Quick question..is diet Coke chicken supposed to be quite sweet?

Mine's not particularly sweet, no.

Ciara. Some crisps and a bit of cale woke ruin your week :)

Lol scarlet, we could be! Haha, that'd be freaky. "the menstrual thread" LOL. Yay for your mum's offer still standing. Being able to say "yes I have a car" is better than saying "no, but I can get one" I wonder how mum boss thinks she is going to cope when you leave and aren't just sick for a few days... Muahaha. Oh, and impressed I added them up or impressed by the number? Haha

Scarlett - I think you're doing the right thing getting the car first. It just sounds better to have a car rather than say you're going to get one in interviews.

I don't know how my mum and uncle will do with SW. They both like a drink on an evening so their syns could disappear quite quickly. That said, they could both do with drinking a little less. I think they'd quite enjoy the variety though. It's got to be better than Dukan and Atkins!

I lost 0.5 at WI. My home scales we're suggesting more but I'm hoping that means a big loss next week. Or not too much of a gain as we're out for our anniversary dinner on Saturday at Bryn Williams' restaurant, Odette's... I got away with a small amount of murder this week as I consumed a lot of cocktails last Saturday and then ate lots of non-lean meat at a BBQ Smokehouse. It was utterly worth it. I barely ate on Sunday and I've been doing Success Express since so I think that undid the worst of it.

I forgot to tell you the most exciting news - I have 3 TDMLs sat in my fridge! Can't wait to try one!

I made my own tomato soup this week and it was lush! I chucked in a chopped onion, 500ml carton of passata with garlic and herbs, a tin of chopped tomatoes, a tin of baked beans (to make it more filling) and a handful of fresh basil. It tasted like proper Heinz! Totally overdoing it on the superfree and speed foods too.

Hmm ok, I didn't have passage so used a little tomato purée plus some tinned toms but it was really sweet...not sure what I did wrong. It was nice but sweet! Have had to add chilli to mikes to disguise the sweetness. Oops!

Wel done Harley, I know its a sickness loss but still nice to see a big number off!

Fran well both really! Impressed that you kept track and also that you didn't have more lol!

Ooh Emily that soup sound lush! Enjoy your anniversary dinner too, wonder if you'll come away with a sparkler ;) xx

Well done Harley. You might not get a good loss next week, or even a small gain due to getting better, but stay on plan and you should be ok :)

Ooh Emily I decided success express sucks for me, probably because I have more than 1/3 superfree anyway. I'm glad it balanced out the cocktails and bbq. Nom nom.

Yay for TDML action! I hope you like them. Jenna hated them. Haha something about perfume I think. Your soup recipe sounds fab but smooth soup makes me heave :( every now and then I crave tomato soup. Have a spoonful, promptly spit it out and that's me crave free for a few years!

Hopefully your mum and uncle will do well, and that you get a fab loss next week.

Should finally be going to exeter tomorrow. I have 2 cheques to pay in, a mothercare voucher to spend as well as another £10 love to shop voucher. I spent £10 yesterday in smiths on some fineliners and a new sketch pad.

Oh, I should say, I made roast dinner and ended up giving mum half my potatoes and chicken as I was full. And I LOVE potatoes!

Oh dear it's really hard to stay on plan when you are so used to eating anything you want all the time! Need to lose this holiday weight though! I'm making mushroom soup right now in my new soup maker hope it's nice! Ladies it's Friday tomorrow :)

I knew this first trip to wales since they all joined the gym would be testing, whenever anything turns to talking about healthy eating my bro is just constantly 'my nutritionist said this....' 'my nutritionist said that...' you shouldnt eat that and this and diet drinks are worse for u than full sugar and diets like atkins and sw etc..are a load of crap my nutritionist said they are run by people who dont know what they are talking about! Arghh! I just said well we will see who loses more weight wont we and left it at that :/

My friend was having a moan about people drinking diet soft drinks full of aspartame the other day and how it's pickling people's insides. I had a boss who used to say the same, but he was hideously overweight so I know what I'll stick with...

Just had a lovely pearl barley risotto full of mushrooms and rocket. I followed it up with a lemon meringue cheesecake though... I've been syn free all day though so hopefully it's okay! Maybe a few more syn free days this week...

It really irks me when people think their way is the best way, we will see though! Certainly makes me more determined to do it right and get results!

ooh yum. cake. I'm having mad *I NEED CHOCOLATE OR I WILL STAB SOMEONE* feelings. Woe.

re nutrition/diet/fitness stuff, I believe anything is as effective as the person doing it. Any two people could be given the same tools, but it is how they use it that is important and how it fits in with their life. My friend did WW while I was doing SW, rather than convert him or whatever I just celebrated his losses and when he managed to climb Ben Nevis for charity :)

Fancy Emily :) how was it? I like risotto but not keen on pearl barley.

I really liked it! It meant it had a good bite to it, which you don't always get if you use rice.

Got home to find the OH had booked a posh (and expensive) hotel for our anniversary meal on Saturday - and then I noticed he'd booked it for tomorrow instead! He was mortified, but I managed to call the restaurant and get our reservation moved to tomorrow instead. Silly billy. He looked like he was going to cry. It means I have more time to make up for it before WI!

Aww bless him. Well done you for just calling and getting it moved. We had it with film tickets. Dad just went mental when I pointed out the mistake, mum just popped into the cinema and they just swapped them for the right day. Must be a man thing ;)

I think I will stick to rice ;) chucked the new magazine at mum and she wants to try the same recipes as I do, woop.

oh and Scarlet, I've pulled my mum to my hormonal cycle too, despite her going through the menopause. SW taught me you still have the hormone cycle, the need to stab people and eat chocolate post menopause. Devastating!

helloo happy friday everyone. Well i got my letter from the scitt course today and I have a place!! can not believe it. Very happy. celebrations this weekend definitely xxx

Well done mizza thats fab! X

Muzza*

Yay muzza! Well done! Party time!

How is everyone else?

I was bad when out. So sick of giving it my all every week and getting gains, at least i'll deserve one this week. Did have a nice day. And I got to see how well bahaved Nates compared to other children when we are out. He did get a new book for being such a good boy though. Do you remember "we're going on a bear hunt"? And he ate SO much of his lunch, mostly with an adult fork too. Although he did make mum laugh how he swung it into his mouth. He was the best behaved toddler there. It was just a care so it was surprising how many there were. And we sat in the quiet section of the train he was so good (if nosy). Did forget to buy spanx but I will need to go back next month to check his feet again (what a shame!)

Back