20 somethings

I'm not too bad Fran. Glad it's the weekend but I have over indulged today :( I have updated my diary to draw a line under it and I am staying away from the fridge.

You'd be proud actually as I have taught myself how to knit! Well, slightly. I can cast on and knit three rows but then things get tangled. I think my wool is too thick for the size of my needles - could that be a reason?

Nate sounds like such a good boy. You are obviously doing a fab job :) Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Having MASSIVE brain zaps and nasty feelings of bum-ness from withdrawal from my antipsychotic (I've been put on a new one that will hopefully not make me fat and sleepy like the old one did). I'm not even completely off it yet, on half my original dose, so gods know what it's going to be like when I get to 0mg. :/

Oh Harley I feel for you! I remember the medication rigmarole oh too (not) fondly. I hope it is not too awful for you.

Well done jade. Umm, yeah it could be. It is hard to say when I can't see you knit really. Well done for drawing a line under it. And for casting on and the three rows! :)

He is mostly a good snuggle bum. He is completely passed out now as he didn't nap when we were out. Sometimes I forget how good he is after a day of tantrums and meddling where he shouldn't be meddling.

Thanks ladies, chuffed and will be celebrating tomorrow night. Harley I hope you feel better soon. And don't worry about overindulging sometimes girls I think it actually does our body good. Did anyone see the article in daily mail about diet drinks being more likely to give you diabetes well that's something else for people to tell us we are doing wrong ey x

Hello my lovelies, hope you are all having a nice weekend so far. We're going out tonight for my housemates birthday, will be an off plan weekend but will keep on where I can.

Got my nails done today, it has been a long time since I had them done so it makes a nice change from short chewed nails!

Got lots to do for school today unfortunately :( Need to do it today as there is no way I'll do it tomorrow!

Ooh have fun ciara.

We are having a quiet and on plan minimal syn weekend. Making the new bloody Mary burgers tonight, and I made a marocan soup thing from the "she cooks, she eats" blog, but with a few tweaks. It was lovely and just enough for us all.

Thankfully not due for another hormonal explosion for some time! So glad I'm not like this every month (usually every 2 months)

Hi girls, not been in here over weekend, ended up with an impromptu night out to drown my sorrows on fri night and did just that. Spent Saturday mostly in bed then with the worst hangover I've had in years. Anyway back to normal now finally! Off to go and meet someone about babysitting in a bit then going to see this car mum has offered to buy for me. Hope its ok and works out well in helping me get a new job. Been in talks with someone that sounds promising but there's been radio silence from here for last couple of days which is unnerving. Fingers crossed.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekends xx

Hope it works out Scarlett.

I am in bed and considering getting up for some food then coming back to bed. This is what happens when I don't drink for 2 months!

Ladies I went out last night as well but I did reign it in.. Bottle of wine and two bulmers light.. I did syn with a snickers bar though!

Today has been okay.. I feel quite sick so my friend made lunch.. A slice of pizza and some oven chips and 4 chicken goujans.

Roadtrip home again and all i have to eat is a yummy fruit salad.. Didn't drink as much syns as I thought I would thank god.. Hoping to start back at the gym tomoro morning as well..

Thank god I don't have to go out anywhere the next few weekends. They really do have a knock on effect

Thanks Ciara it did luckily! Car was just what I'm looking for so now the new owner! It's quite a cute little car really, just right for what I want it for! Hope I can find a job to drive it to now!

Well done tata, sounds like you did well and kept track of what you had, much better than I can do lol! Hope you had fun too xx

Aww fran I didnt go out, spent the weekend partially deaf and still am damn swimming! And now bunged up with a cold too which I also blame the swimming as it was freezing lol

My bros gf got a cold too so must be the pool lol I never used to get bad ears though, definately put me off for a while lol

What sort of car is it Scarlett? Sounds like things are going okay with your job search too - I'm glad :)

I had my first driving lesson today and it went okay! Kind of need to work on stopping though ha ha.

Well u cant be expected to be a first class driver on ur first lesson lol x

It's a fiat seicento, not what I'd have chosen but just right for what I need for now. Some days I think the job search is going really well and I have lots of options, next there seems to be no progress and u get worried I'll have nothing to go to but got 3 weeks still so fingers crosses.
Glad your first lesson went well! Did you enjoy it? My instructor used to laugh at me cos I used to do my lessons with a silly grin on my face cos I was enjoying it so much lol. X

Hi all, sorry have been so rubbish! Not had a good food week at all and yesterday was OHs only day at home out of 11 ... And he was really poorly :-( he spent the day tucked up in bed, and at 7.30 I felt really sorry for him and got in for a cuddle, turned the light off at 8 (me thinking Id get back up!) but we both conked out and woke up thinking it was the middle of the night at 11.30 haha. Anyway OHs fever broke in the early hours so we woke up with sweaty bed but him feeling a ton better than yesterday (although still not fantastic!) he got up at 4.50am to fly to Southampton, and now I'm back to counting down til he comes home :-( hope this weeks a quick one!

So I've had a massive, if broken sleep, and am on my way to work! Today the count down to half term begins, 4 more Getty ups! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay half term can't wait! Is your OH working away for the foreseeable future Laura or is it a temporary thing?

I am freezing this morning! There is some snow on the ground too. Tired of this cold weather. Found it so hard to get out of bed today but yes the countdown is on. I've got parents coming in to class this morning and tomorrow, and an in house moderation tomorrow, once they're done I'll be happy. Had to do a load of work yday for school, very difficult with a hangover!

Was also severely off plan this weekend but knew I would be. Indulged in dominoes last night but could only manage 2 slices of pizza and garlic bread. Partly due to hangover, partly due to eating a lot already and maybe partly due to just going off the stuff. Won't be wasting my money for a while again. Even before SW I always felt dominoes was never as nice as I thought it would be. Do love that garlic pizza bread though yum.

Back