20 somethings

Fran, we're all veggie here so it's windy city most days! ;)

It's in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, and we're currently just south-west of London. It's not a commutable distance. If one of us gets it then one person could live on base up there but we would still need to pay for our flat down here as the other person would still have to live there. We'd also have more travel costs. Our work would try to move the other one up there asap but it might be in a really rubbish job. We want to move up there as we could afford to buy a decent 3-bed house up there, but the same money here would just about get us a maisonette.

It's all doable, and we'd work something out no matter what, but I just can't bear the thought of not being able to come home to him all week. It's silly because I've been in long distance relationships before and they've worked fine but I would just really miss him. That's what's getting me so upset I think.

I know the feeling I miss being with my oh just for the weekend as we spent the first few years in long distance and so now we are finally together I hate being apart, like I said before just wait until u get a definate yes or no for both of u, 3 out of 5 people theres still a really good chance that both of u will get it yet x good luck hun x

Mm at 3.5syns each I can still have 4 pancakes and be on plan :)

Mine are just normal ones mm

Fran your early nights seem to have waned again lady!

I am still feeling horrific :-( think I slept for an hour at most last night, thinking I deffo won't be going to work today...but am worried as I also need to ask for time off this week for my interview! Urgh!!

I also have a confession to make - my food has been REALLY bad this week...I've eaten everything I've wanted albeit there is very little junk food in this house, I've had chocolate, fondant fancies, a frozen pizza, burger and chips, toast!! I need to get to weigh in tomorrow, assess the damage and get a grip! I'm going to set myself the challenge of losing 1/2 stone by Easter weekend (6 WI not including tomorrow's inevitable gain!)

I need to start exercising some serious willpower, I just seem to have totally lost the plot!! Sort me out girls!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

P.S. OH and I have just agreed to give up chocolate for lent...although he will still have coco pops and I coco shreddies every once in a while x

Lol I know, I just can't sleep earlier, so I end up lying there annoying myself and staying awake even later.

I couldn't give up chocolate for easter without then having a huge chocolate binge on easter so I take my hat off to you! Do you want to join my 100% week? Wed-Wed? I'm looking at a gain tomorrow probably after my naughty first 3 days.

Yes, I'm well up for that Hun :) just planned weds, thurs and Friday, REALLY need to sort myself out. I'm aiming for 7lbs in 6 weeks, which I think is doable, and would be the boost I need!! X

My goal is my 5.5 stone award for Easter... Which appears to be limping away from me! So I am the same as you in needing to get my butt back into gear after last week's disappointment. I need to accept success express does not work for me either. And I just need to stay on plan as normal.

What have you got planned? I'm found a red day today, green tomorrow and the rest is extra easy, but loads of new recipes! Yay. Low low pasta tomorrow (mum's request, dad just went "whatever, that's next week" when I asked him if there was anything he wanted so he is just being ignored) then Thursday is broccoli and feta chicken with sw chips and veg, Friday fish with a veg and potato and blue cheese bake, Saturday chicken burger, Sunday roast, monday creole pot pie, Tuesday goulash. I've planned breakfast and lunch too but I won't list those! Nom nom nom. And if we are going back to exeter on Friday we won't be having fish and chips again (despite their lushness) mum, Nate and I have all discovered what a high fat meal does to our tummies. Lol

Your 7lbs will bring you to having lost over half of what you want to lose, which would be fabby! and you'd be into "overweight"... *jealous*

Laura, I'll join you in the 7lbs in 6 weeks challenge. That would get both of us our 2.5 stone award! Once my interview's out the way on Thursday I should be 100% back on the straight and narrow and I'm desperate to speed things up a bit.

I haven't really picked something to give up for Lent - but I am giving myself 10-30 minutes a day of doing nothing with 'I'm Not Busy'. It's part of a campaign to 'give up busyness'. I've been so stressed out lately that I need to just reset myself.

I just bumped into my mentor who is the recruiter and interviewer for the job I didn't get. I said hello and he said 'So you don't want to kill me, then?' :) He explained that he didn't give many pointers in the feedback because some of us have applied for the level transfer posts and he didn't want to give us an unfair advantage over anyone else who applies. He said the interview on Thurs will be the same but different because it's a 'suitability' interview rather than a proper job interview. They more want to make sure they have the right personalities. I feel a bit brighter about it.

In SW-related news, my new favourite HexA & B combo is Ryvita Wholewheat Crackerbreads (x6 for HexB) with 65g Kerry Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese spread - the texture is like Wotsits! The crackerbreads are all light and airy, so they're crispy rather than crunchy if that makes sense. I am off to lunch now to indulge. Nom nom nom!

Thanks, Fran. I think it's just a potent hormone-bad news combo. Aunt Flo is due at the end of the week which probably explains my tendency to burst into tears at any given moment! I've booked a nice dinner for the OH and I after our interviews on Thurs so that's my light at the end of the tunnel for now. I usually avoid going out on V-Day like the plague but we had our first proper dinner date in a local beer cellar restaurant and amazingly they still have availability all evening. I've got my eye on a venison stew.

I can't do cheese with bread unless it's melted. I don't know what it is! I can have unmelted cheese on its own or on crackers but I just don't like the textures together. I'm a strange creature.

Still blocked up :/ I used some earex and it felt like it was working as it was bubbling away but no change, will try some more when I get home and again in the morning as it says use three times a day for a few days so will give it a chance before attempting to try get a doctors appointment although I should.really get one anyway to check for allergies and to push for an xray of my spine. Back at work today, doesnt help that my boots dig into my toes everytime I walk :/ got my review tomorrow too that should be fun with only one ear to listen with lol

Well in all my badness over the weekend im only a pound up at the moment and have til friday to try shift that, not got back into my shred yet as people at home are on nights and therefore would not appreciate me jumping around in the middle of the day while they are trying to sleep lol so will start again Thursday when everyone is back to normal work hours hopefully my back wont be as bad if I use a pillow for the floor parts

Back