20 somethings

Haha I often wonder how ive managed this long without falling to pieces, people at work think im crazy cos im allergic to everything! Lol I really need to grow a pair when it comes to doctors as I dont like to ask for tests even though I know I need to and have a right to them!

though i would drop back in ( sorry i will keep going awol as its crazy and stressy here for the next few weeks) well i'm 20 weeks pregnant now, had an awful week last week found out i was funneling and my cervix was short so spent some time in hospital and had a stitch put in to keep baby safe ( hopefully he will stay put) scan shows he is a boy!, my weight has been yo yoing but apparently hospital food helps loose weight and i am now down to 14st 2 making me 1/2 stone lighter then when i got pregnant, expecting i will start to gain now but no guarentees my bump is growing as i shrink so all is well.

hope everyone is well and here is bean at 20 weeks

Doncaster-20130212-00098.jpg

Sweetdll, congratulations!!!! Baby looks perfect.. I can't wait to be a mammy when I'm older!!

So I smashed this week, down two pounds which makes up for last weeks gain! Cos of my hours at work, which are 1-9.30, I think this time round my body is finding it harder to lose the weight. But slow and steady wins the race. Its also the longest time I've stuck to SW... Yays!

Aww looks lush sweet x stitches work quite well my cousin had to have a stitch on her second and third as she lost the first and they were both successful so fingers crossed for u hun x

Well done tata fab x

Star week this week too no wonder my tummy feels yuck today :( my oh has a fasting blood test tomorrow so cant eat after 6pm today lol will be just as funny as last time watching him suffer hehe

Laura, I'll join you in the 7lbs in 6 weeks challenge. That would get both of us our 2.5 stone award! Once my interview's out the way on Thursday I should be 100% back on the straight and narrow and I'm desperate to speed things up a bit.!

I'm def up for 7 pound in 6 weeks!! Especially as I put on 2 pounds this week. although it was totally deserved and I was so amazed it wasn't more after a week eating and drinking everything in sight in poland followed by a weekend drinking in essex and eating pizza and burger king. but im bk on it now definitely. Home made veg pakoras and potato and leek soup for lunch :)

So 6 weeks from next weigh in yes?

How is everyones day going?

Yes, 6 weeks starting next week. Well done on the minimal gain :) are you back on plan now?

I have decided to extend my 100% week to be 100% for lent. I don't do giving stuff up, and I managed 100% January just fine. I might look to see if there is a 100% lent thread later. I wanted something positive rather than denying stuff. January saw a 9.5lb loss, and november was 8.5lb loss so hopefully it'll get me that 5.5stone award (despite not even getting my 5 stone award yet.

Weighed in half a lb up, which is fine, consultant offered me to do success express and I explained that I get rubbish results with that and I'd rather stick to normal plans, then she offered me fast forward. That was a big no from me. I hate weighing and measuring and often use the grab and go stuff. I was surprised she offered it to me so soon though. I think it is because I'm usually such a consistent loser. Fast forward is grim though! If a banana and a chocolate bar have the same value I will go for chocolate every time, which is why I would suck at any other plan. I'd be hungry and full of sugar! If things get bad (like if I lost my 4 stone award, then I would. Oh, and I fitted in a nice half hour walk up two hills because dad forgot to pick me up and didn't hear the phone, thankfully he called and picked me up before I had to go up the next hill!!! This was with a pushchair and two big bags of shopping.

Big well done Tata. 2lbs of is wonderful, you will have to give our butts this week :)

Sweets I'm glad you and bubbs are well, despite the scare, I have heard the simple stitch is very effective so fingers crossed all will bee smooth sailing from here. Yay for weighing less now than before, just remember it is only in the third trimester you need just 200 cals more (so a couple of bananas) and you should be kicking butt and in for a much easier labour and recovery :) Woop Woop for joining the little boys club. Nate gave one of the members a hug today and she cried! You have never known such a loved little boy. He has a dozen extra nanas at least!

Oh Christie, does this mean he will be a grump all evening? I hope the tests aren't for anything serious.

Well I have measured my milk, and written my food diary for today so far (not had lunch yet though) and I've written this weeks aim on the top (3lbs). Go go 100% lent!

Not a grump but he will pine for food all night and probably end up in bed before ten (id say earlier but im sure he will stay up for the football) its so funny to watch, he best make his dinner a big one lol its his own fault I keep telling him to get a midday appointment so he can eat until 10pm and then sleep right up til 11.30am like he normally does anyway but he never listens lol its just extra tests to try find out the cause of his high blood pressure he also has to give them 24 hours worth of pee lol that will be funny too! I love taking the mick out of him :)

Tata if it is within syns then please don't feel guilty (hey even when I go over I don't feel guilty Haha). You are allowed your syns hun. I'm planning on a kitkat peanut butter later and I'm so going to enjoy it!

24 hours worth of pre Christie?! Jeez, I'd have to bring a bucket in! I hope he doesnt craze you to much tonight. And that they get some answers.

Oh ciara, that sucks :( don't feel too down though, you have come so far :)

Thanks Fran :) sorry to hear you gained, only a tiny bit though

Does anybody else have the issue that they constantly think about food? I am always thinking about it

I gained half lb - after all the junk I've eaten this week I'm over joyed - tomorrow morning = new me, new start and hopefully new JOB!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I haven't been around much lately! Managed 3.5lb off this week, and planning a Chinese and few vodkas tomorrow night, for Valentine's. Although, come to think of it, I might just order a curry sauce and boiled rice and make my own chips, that way I'm only using syns for the sauce, which apparently is 6 (chip shop curry is the only curry in the book), which leaves me with syns for two vodkas, and a couple more if I'm willing to give up Friday's syns. We shall see!
Been super good today. Had a huge breakfast/lunch of a SW grill, so wasn't very hungry come dinner time and just had a bowl of veggie soup. Had another bowl of soup a little while later. Planning on having wholemeal toast later with a cuppa, to use up my B and the rest of my A choice, and a few syns for the WW spread (which tastes of...NOTHING), and a rice crispy bun haha..any idea how many syns are in those?

Oh forgot to mention I had to bake 50 things for my daughter's bake sale in school on Monday, so I made 24 stawberry fairy cakes, with strawberry icing (all made from scratch!), chocolate chip cookies and mars bar crispy cake, (also both made from scratch, very proud haha), and DIDN'T EAT ANY OF IT!! How very strong-willed I was. Paid off at WI on Tuesday though, so I'm thrilled.

Tata if it is within syns then please don't feel guilty (hey even when I go over I don't feel guilty Haha). You are allowed your syns hun. I'm planning on a kitkat peanut butter later and I'm so going to enjoy it!

24 hours worth of pre Christie?! Jeez, I'd have to bring a bucket in! I hope he doesnt craze you to much tonight. And that they get some answers.

Oh ciara, that sucks :( don't feel too down though, you have come so far :)

Its so funny the other two guys we live with decided they wanted chinese tonight so he had to sit and watch them eat curry lol

Well done mandy!

I hope I dont regret weighing friday instead lol im having an on plan valentines tomorrow we are having a sort of mixed grill with just pork and chicken no beef lol and we decided against getting a dessert as we will probably be stuffed after that alone, we are having half a roasted baby chicken, a pork chop (lean for me, which means extra fat for him much to his pleasure lol), a sausage (3.5 syns), some sw wedges or chips and lots of mushrooms and onions and possibly a fried egg depending how hungry we are and how much this looks when its actually cooked lol yum! And to drink probably some diet coke or squash lol

Mandy! What a fab weightloss! So jealous but you absolutely deserve it whereas I've been all over the place.

I skipped group tonight and will go tomorrow instead. My C text to find out if I was okay, which was nice! Aunt Flo is due any day and I'm just so bloated. The scales were saying 1lb up this evening so I'm just hoping something disappears by tomorrow!

I was inspired by the Hulk Chicken you had on your diary, Fran, so I made a deconstructed version with pasta tonight. The OH doesn't like feta so I fried up some chicken and chopped up broccoli and cauliflower, boiled some pasta and mixed it all up with a HexA of Low Low cheese spread. It felt very indulgent!

Back