20 somethings

My oh weighs on a wed (wont eat sw food though lol) and he managed to lose 1lb so its quite annoying cos he only runs on treadmill a few times a week and eats what he likes! :/

Sts this week which is fine as I was 1lb up on tuesday so managed to pull that back

Not a whole lot jo its really quite in here lately lol x

I have a wisdom tooth coming through and it's sooooo sore! I need to register with a dentist because I absolutely do not have room for another tooth. I feel like I must look like a chipmunk but I don't think there's any visible difference!

Well done on the STS Christie! My scales just seem to be creeping up and up so I need to get on it properly this week. I was meant to be out with some old colleagues on Saturday but it's been cancelled - I'm actually a bit glad because it saves me at least a bottle of wine's worth of syns. I'm going to make up some big batches of soup again and try to only do carbs with either lunch or dinner but not both. Right now all I want it a chew toy for this blasted tooth!!

Sorry to hear about the poorliness returning mandy :( hopefully it leaves sharpish. And well done for deciding to get right back on plan!

Christie, well done on pulling back a sts. Keep it up and I'm sure you will be in for a great loss next week. And men are SO annoying at being able to do that. We had a man who would eat for two, drink for England, played a bit of golf and the weight fell off. That said we haven't seen him for a while so I think he is back out of Target again. Because he didn't break bad habits and form new good ones he did struggle to stay at target. Something I am hoping I won't find as hard. I just have to get there first! So there are pluses and minuses to every method.

Hey Jo, how are you? Umm, Laura and Emily and Emily's OH are waiting to hear back about interviews. Mandy and tata are super slimmers this week! Generally it is a bit quiet here :)

Emily, look for bickiepegs, you will find them in the baby aisle, i used them for nate's gnawing. And get some teething gel. Either bongela teething stuff or calgel. It sounds silly but it is the same basics as when babies cut their teeth for the first time.

I'm sure you can get back on it hun. I'm reducing my carnal a little bit just because I went way over board on them yesterday. That said I only had 2 syns and I didn't have my 2nd a or b healthy extras. Or any post dinner snacking so i think it was ok.

Good day so far. Fingers crossed for a good loss this week.

Yes, 6 weeks starting next week. Well done on the minimal gain :) are you back on plan now?QUOTE]

Yeah back on it 100% this week: no alcohol. however i do find my weeks without alcohol are usually worse for the scales than weeks with. It's just the amount of food I want to eat the day after a night out! And fran half pound on is nothing really sometimes our bodies have weird days.

well done tata! amazing result.

Hope everyone enjoyed their v day's i sat in bed watched american idol and ate one of those aero lambs for easter they are immense!!!! haha the joys of a single woman ey!

Fingers crossed for you both lyricallylittle

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

Just been food shopping and amazingly all it consists of is a bunch of bananas, tub of kiwis, bag of satsumas, punnet of grapes, a grapefruit, a loaf of wholemeal bread and 4 tins of tuna so I can continue my tuna addiction lol now that is a shocker as we usually end up buying something to eat like chicken from the hot counter and snacks and something meaty for dinner

Ooh good shopping restraint! I am making a chicken korma tonight using a SW recipe I found on the Cosmo site! I'm using a coconut Mullerlight instead of vlf natural yoghurt so we shall see how it turns out! Thankfully I have everything I need - if I go to the supermarket I end up wandering aimlessly even when I've got everything on my list, just looking for something nice and extra.

I am counting down the minutes to the end of the working day. This time last week the OH and I were on our way to a 5* hotel for our anniversary. I'd love to be doing it again! Instead, I think I have a few hours before he finishes work so I'm going to put the chicken in the marinade for dinner and have a long soak in the bath while I catch up on Grey's Anatomy. I've got a HexA to use too so I may even indulge in a hot chocolate. Mmmmmm!

Has anyone got any weekend plans? Seeing as mine have been cancelled we might head to the cinema to see Die Hard or Wreck-It Ralph. That's about it!

Ooh good shopping restraint! I am making a chicken korma tonight using a SW recipe I found on the Cosmo site! I'm using a coconut Mullerlight instead of vlf natural yoghurt so we shall see how it turns out! Thankfully I have everything I need - if I go to the supermarket I end up wandering aimlessly even when I've got everything on my list, just looking for something nice and extra.

We always look for nice things we are impulsive buyers and thats what is stumping my weight loss so now my oh wants to eat healthier with more fruit and stuff im hoping it will stop us both from picking at bad foods and keep me on track, ive bought a load of sausages and will probably eat basic this week with omlettes and sausage an egg etc..as we are on a bit of a budget as we need to pay out 70 to give notice on the 4th march and need to pay upto 50 towards my dads bday pressie eek will be a tight month lol

Has anyone got any weekend plans? Seeing as mine have been cancelled we might head to the cinema to see Die Hard or Wreck-It Ralph. That's about it!

My sister went to see die hard with her husband for their vday date she said it was actually quite good, we will just be having a quiet weekend I think, I will need it to get over this cold :/

I'm having that M&S valentines menu tonight. It's not that bad syn wise really. 19.5 syns including dessert. I'm pretty impressed!

Not bad at all kingsbottom. Wat are u having? ESP dessert? I have major choc cravings. Just made curry and had with smash garlic bread...it had a lot of garlic in it oops haha!

oh fran what a rubbish valentines day :( hope it was ok in the end! Arghhhhh I want chocolate I'm tempted to go to shop for another aero lamb! But I won't I'm too lazy haha

We are having tandoori prawns with a mint dip to start then herby rack of lamb with potato rostis and veg. Dessert is berrymisu (a fruit version of tiramisu). It's the half bottle of champagne which is going to rack up the syns. Ah well we don't go all out often.

What a day I've had! Didn't get to sleep until near 5am, as the woman next door was obviously having issues with her sons...fighting, roaring, screaming, furniture moving, babie's wailing, and cursing all night until after 4am!
As a result, I only got up at 12.45pm, and had to scurry around as I'd finally decided to get Tiffany's hair done. So I had a bowl of soup for breakfast/lunch, and then spent 4 hours rushing around and an hour in the hairdresser's. STARVING!!! Really had to stop myself from going into a chippy, or buying some quick naughty food in the supermarket afterward. But I held back, and my lifesaver hubby had savoury mince and potatoes ready for us when we got home, so I'm now nicely full, still on plan, and happy.
Planning on having a rhubarb muller (oh, so delicious!!!) with a low-fat digestive (3 syns) crumbled in later. I imagine it's going to taste JUST like the Sno rhubarb crumble yogurts but for 1/3 of the syns!
Himself has had an invitation for a few drinks from his friends (which is a bit annoying, actually, since this is the first Friday night in a long time he's had no darts game to go to), so it's just me and a couple of episodes of Spartacus tonight.
Feeling very snuffly today, and my eye/nose area feels very tight, so I know that darned flu is on it's way back for a visit. Could really do without being sick again, it totally messes up my weight loss, to the point where no matter how good I am, I can't lose, so may as well be naughty!

It was my boyfriend who picked Fran. He did a good job bless him.

I have been really getting into my knitting. Check out my slow progress:
image-3117874387.jpg

Back