20 somethings

He seemed to like it, he wouldn't set a target because he was embarrassed (he's set one privately now) but he seems to be taking it all very seriously!

Fran, I didn't count my syns that I had today.. It's just that I wanted to have one day that I could totally relax.. I'll probably just use my 5 syns every day...

I'm planning a success express week next week I think!!

I'm so excited. We know we are getting married in 2015 cos thats what we've discussed but being toned up for our engagement photos would be amazing...

I don't normally get the TV or flat to myself so it's been lovely having an evening just to me. Honestly, if someone put secret cameras in my flat they'd be wetting themselves laughing right now. I cleaned the kitchen and then thought I'd do a bit more Just Dance while I have the Wii plugged in, but I couldn't be bothered to change properly so I've got my hair scraped up, wearing just a scraggy cleaning tshirt and my pants! I look glorious, I tell you! The faint scent of Dettol only enhances my look!

OH is home soon. I could change but it hardly seems worth it. Perhaps I should if I want a shot at a 2015 wedding too!

Knackered :( why do we do stupid things and offer to work a sunday shift??

I don't normally get the TV or flat to myself so it's been lovely having an evening just to me. Honestly, if someone put secret cameras in my flat they'd be wetting themselves laughing right now. I cleaned the kitchen and then thought I'd do a bit more Just Dance while I have the Wii plugged in, but I couldn't be bothered to change properly so I've got my hair scraped up, wearing just a scraggy cleaning tshirt and my pants! I look glorious, I tell you! The faint scent of Dettol only enhances my look!

OH is home soon. I could change but it hardly seems worth it. Perhaps I should if I want a shot at a 2015 wedding too!

Did you change in the end? I'm sure he'd love you even in a bin bag!

Well what a great day I ended up having yesterday - not so good slimming world wise though!! The only food I had was some ready break on the morning and a jacket with beans (and a cupcake - oops!) then I had wayyy too much to drink out with the inlaws, came home and was sick about 1million times went to bed at 8pm haha!! Feeling a bit silly this morning, I distinctly remember lying on the floor of my inlaws hall way haha!! Oh well, everyone needs to let their hair down every once in a while, back on plan today but craving stodgy foods - mainly bread!! Going to have a jacket with cheese and beans for lunch, but I am literally counting down until then!! Going to have to be careful because I've been so good since Tuesday and am desperate for a good loss this week!!

Hope you are all well, and feeling better than me!! X

Sounds like a good night to me! :)

Sounds like you all had fun yesterday, I ended up gping for a walk and then a carvery, luckily the one I went to doesn't put butter etc on the veg so it was all free and I only had one small roastie :)

Am really pleased some of you managed to convince you OH's to join with you, mine is getting better as he at least looks up SW recipies now for stuff he fancies.

Fran - how do you make BBQ sauce?

Sorry I have missed so much but have to rush off but hope you all have a good day xx

Well done for getting back on it Camz, it is really hard to do with a hangover.

I fancy trying a new recipe today so I am going to do the Basque Fish Stew from the All in One cookbook. So the plan for today is to go to Morrisons and get the ingredients, get my eyebrows threaded and maybe go to the gym. I also have to do about 4 loads of washing after all our travels over the last week. Glamorous doesn’t even cover it ;)

I went to see my lovely little sister today for the first time in ages, she is very unwell with cancer and I haven't been allowed to visit because I've been ill (and we haven't been able to get to theirs because I crashed my car in January). My dad came and picked us all up and took us back to see her, it was fab and she was in really high spirits. :D

Had a lovey weekend away with OH. Went over a bit yesterday (mostly with a large glass of red wine) but apart from that made all the healthy choice I could and walked over 10 miles yesterday. WI not til wed so going to make sure I keep syns at least under 10 every day (I do often have all 15) and put in some good exercise tomorrow and tues.

I went to see my lovely little sister today for the first time in ages, she is very unwell with cancer and I haven't been allowed to visit because I've been ill (and we haven't been able to get to theirs because I crashed my car in January). My dad came and picked us all up and took us back to see her, it was fab and she was in really high spirits. :D

Glad you got to see her today :) xx

well done you star :) The BBQ sauce is in the little book of sauces if you have it. I diced half an onion (because it was huge) and fried in frylight for 5 minutes, added 1tsp of chilli powder, 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp sweetener, half a carton of passata (so about 250ml) and half a teaspoon of english mustard powder. bring to the boil, then simmer for 10-20 minutes (it thickens up a little bit when it is done).

Christie, because of extra pennies? and being barmy :p

Harley, that's lovely you finally got to see her I've not seen one of my brothers since the summer or my nieces since christmas. It is rotten when you can't see your family.

Well done for curbing it and the extra walking hatwell :)

I was brave and took nate and the bonkers dog for a walk to the field and threw the ball for the dog. Unfortunately nate found a poo he thought was a stick. It used to be so clean down there, but I noticed loads of poo on the way to the field now too. It's disgraceful. If I have to pick up cosmo's poo which is always somewhere awkward (today I had to take up a clump of long grass) then other people should pick their's up! But the dog and Nate had great fun. We have the dog dropping the ball for us right away now. Thanks to Nate the Dog Biscuit Handler!

I've ordered the little book of sauces and extra essay cook book so I can pick it up when I'm home in April, looking forward to getting them :)

I'd say the little book of soups and the curry feast are my favourite ones. I bought the entertaining one recently and that's nice. The sauces book and a dessert book I got free with my countdowns. I always buy countdowns though.

Mum has the magazine from Jan 2010 and mine only start from mid-2012 so I'm copying the recipes I like from mum's magazines into the gorgeous recipe book my brother bought for me for xmas.

Today went SO quickly it is crazy. Got tap tomorrow and I fitted in 2 1hr sessions of walking and today lobbing the ball and casing the dog so I'm hoping for a good result on Wednesday. I drank almost 4litres yesterday without realising it and it is star week so I'm hoping the extra fluid will stop me from retaining any. Looking forward to mum's first weigh in and hopefully i will know if I have got the house by then too. It had best be a yes!

Back