20 somethings

Guess what's awesome, girls?! I can't believe I forgot to mention this - I managed to convince the Joker to come to SW with me! He came yesterday morning even though he was reeeeeeally nervous. :D

That's great hun! Ben's coming with me tomorrow too! :) xx

Going to give notice tomorrow, hopefully there wont be any problems! Then got OHs mum, sis, bro and bro in law coming from Manchester for lunch although I think its cos his mum is worried about her passport that we have to take with us tomorrow so I bet shes coming to collect it as soon as we are done with it lol wouldnt mind if we hadnt already bought coack tickets to go to manchester on 14th to take it back to her :/ nvm at least its a break

Coach*

you're giving notice? sunday shift can't have been that bad surely? Have a nice break away :)

Sammy, you must let us know how Ben gets on.

Giving notice for marriage fran lol I wish giving notice to work haha

Yes I have that book so thanks Fran, I will look it up.

Great news Harley, really pleased you got to see your sister

Haha CH, I thought the same as Fran that you were going to give you notice in at work! I didn't even realise you had to give notice to get married but I guess it's probably obvious.

I am quite pleased with how today turned out, I had so much SF,i did go slightly over my syns but I have been under most other days so I am sure it won't matter just got to get through next week now x

Lol ye its the civil ceremony version of ur banns being read so that people have time to object to it if they want lol

I've got a brilliant photo of the Joker outside the register office with our bit of paper saying we officially had 'permission' to get married (which is what happens after you give your notice). That moment was when it really felt real that we were going to get married. Though that said, it's been a little over seven months and it still doesn't really feel real. I know, I'm a soppy git. :p

Oooh, haha, I sound dumb! I'm sure no one will object.

Oh good, I wrote the recipe from memory hoping it was right! When's your weigh in now star? So long as it is in the weekly syns you should be fine hun :)

Well we dont know hardly anyone in worcester anyway lol so no-one to object that would know haha it will be such a relief to have it done and know that we wont have any problem getting married because of his nationality (or lack of lol)

Haha ye u do look like a teenager lol aww him and his cheeky smile :)

Haha my niece does the same, trumps on u n then gives u a 'ye I trumped on u, so what?' look

I WI first thing Tuesday morning now Fran, have been within my syns and lots of SF this week but my TOTM started today so am not expecting a loss tomorrow but will stick at it for the week after

That pic is so cute and you do look very young

Hope everyone else is having fun today x

Lol Christie we'd only take it from kids.

You never know star, I am pretty certain I'm on star week judging by my skin. Sometimes I get a great loss, other times not. I have drunk loads this week. At least 3 litres if not 4. So hoping that means my body hasn't needed to retain any water. I will let you know if it has worked.

Scarlet how are you?! Have you started the new job now? Miss disappearing. I have furred pictures of Nate but i was just amused I seem to look even younger with every stone I lose. Nate is going to look older than me by the Tim I get to Target

Lol he is so sweet :)
I'm ok thanks, sorry for disappearing. A bit of a yoyo on and off plan at the moment but just trying to maintain where I am (11st12) before deciding if I'm going to keep going. If I do I'm not going to go mad about it cos I keep self sabotaging and going the other way whereas at the moment can relax a bit but stay mainly on plan and maintain nicely.
Not started new job yet, this is my last day at old job as they obv didn't think I was worth giving me today off as a bonus after all I've done for then! Back for one day, then got the rest of week off and start new job next Monday. I will be back properly soon.
How are you Fran? Feeling better now? Xx

Im so annoyed! Its seems like the universe does not want us married, but im getting married on September 14th whatever it takes!

Back