20 somethings

We tried giving notice today but becaise he is not british we needed to give notice at birmingham instead of worcester, even though birmingham had said we could give notice in worcester so now we have to give notice in birmingham and prove hes not british, hard to do when he has a british birth certificate :/ either that or we need to get worcester to ignore their give notice within 3 months of booking policy and pray his citizenship cones through as soon as possible and then give notice in worcester

I aint even gunna bother correcting my typing errors there lol

Ah CH2b that sucks! We had enough trouble just because the Joker didn't have a passport at the time! That just sounds like a nightmare!

What a pain!!! I remember you mentioning before about his nationality and how it had caused issues so hope it work out x x

Just down to my ignorance when it comes to getting married, is it just the bride and groom who have to give notice and prove their id or do some family members e.g parents have to too? I really do hope you get it sorted soon as you don't deserve this stress x

Oh Christie that sounds like a nightmare. If anyone can sort it you can!

Tata, fingers crossed for a wee loss for you. What day is official weigh in for you? I had a sneaky peek yesterday to see if I was getting a star week gain or if the extra fluid was preventing it. Nate is gorgeous. Dad babysat while I was at tap and I dont think he'd agree. Lol. Nate is pretty easy going and he adored my dad so I have no idea why he finds 2 hours so stressful. He won't eat lunch when Grandad gives it him either for some reason. Silly baby.

Scarlet, I think working on maintaining whilst you change jobs is wise. We have a lady who targeted whilst she moved house. It is good you have identified a trigger to self sabotage and doing something about it. Next month just have a spy as to the state of the house and the kids behaviour and think "yep, don't give me a bonus day, you needed it!" What have you got planned for the rest of this week? Anything nice?

Went to tap class and had to walk part of the way because the roads were closed. Two buses got jammed in the street. It was quite funny. Lyme and the local news are going to ride this for weeks! I was there at 12noon, it happened at half 8 that morning! It was gone by 1pm though, as was some of the outside of the houses! Loving tap and so sad there are only 3 classes left. I hope there are more after Easter.

So glad you're getting on well at tap Fran, it sounds like great fun! When will you know if it goes on after easter or not?
bus situation sounds funny! Were they wedged against each other or something?!
As for next week, had planned a quiet week with long lie ins but diary has filled up too much for that! Catching up with 3 friends I've not seen in ages (one at a time), meeting my little bros new gf, getting both cars serviced (that autocorrected to cats-teehee!) and giving blood amongst other things!
Christie that sounds like a nightmare, hope it all gets sorted soon, when's the deadline supposed to be?

It is a lot of fun. We were all dying today as the heating was on full. Some bits are easier every week, but I do practice in the week and we learn new steps every week. We have been adding more on to our routine. Mum bugs me a bit, she is too busy saying she can't do it to actually pay attention to what she is meant to be doing. I think I will just ask at next weeks class. There are about 8 of us so it is only small, but it is a Monday lunchtime in a small seaside town.

You sound super busy! I really need to get organised with giving blood again, it is so easy to miss when it is on here. Lol at getting cats serviced! That sounds a bit wrong. How long has your brother and his gf been seeing each other? Do you have to give your seal if approval?

What's everyone up to tonight? I'm going to be watching corrie when Nate goes down and planning this weeks meals.

Hoping to hear from the house people tomorrow. We went past them earlier to get petrol... They are so lovely....

Lol no seal of approval needed, have heard shes lovely, just want to meet her so they are coming round when she comes to visit on Thursday (they met through mutual real life friends but introduce online and been visiting each other for a month or so now) she sounds really sweet so looking forward to meeting her. My brother has had a rough time in the last 5years so when he's happy I'm happy.
This will be the first blood donation since June, I messed up last time and got a tattoo the week before I was due to donate so had to out it off another 4 months. Oops!

Tap does sound fun! I used to do salsa and loved it but haven't had time lately, maybe once into swing of new job I can get back to something like that!
So exciting about the house! Still got everything crossed for you! Would be so good for you and Nate to have your own little place, hope so much you get one xx

star its just the bride and groom that have to give notice and prove id etc..

the 3 month deadline will be early april but technically you can give notice anything upto 16 days before the wedding so i need to speak to them about the 3 month thing :/

i decided since my OHs family came to visit i would keep my pre planned off plan day after all so went to harvester and had a rocky horror to make me feel better after a **** morning lol

Do you have to give your notice three months before the wedding? Our priest said we had to give notice when it's three months to the wedding, not before. Is it different for a church wedding?

Got a maintain tonight ladies which i'm very happy with after the binge ben and i had on saturday. Back to being 100% back on plan though now that Ben's joined :) No more distractions! :) So we should both be Super Slim Jims soon :) Oh, and I was awarded Greatest Loser tonight :) Omly because the woman who actually won it (she's lost over 7 stone) wasn't there, she never stays to group, so I got flowers as kind of a runner up xx

oh I am glad your brother is happy now scarlet :) I hope you do get to go back to doing salsa with your new job, I do love this tap dancing. I think it is something new and positive for me to do, and time away from the lovely terror.

Hope you feel better Christie, this wedding stuff sounds so stressful! I've no idea what a rocky horror is, hope it was yummy.

Well done Sammy! That's fab. You're the greatest loser in our eyes! We have a lady who lost 7 stone before and either put a bit on after being target or has lowered her target, I'm not sure. It's amazing to see people who have done what you're aiming to do. Our C hasn't mentioned a greatest loser so I dunno if we're doing it. Got weigh in on Wednesday and I just need 1 amazing little lb to get that naughty 5 stone award. Well done on a STS too. I bet Ben is excited to start seeing results too. Wish him our best won't you!

Aww you'll lose that pound easy Fran! :) Thank you, i'm pleased with my stay the same and I think Ben is glad he's joined. He was getting down about his weight a bit so now he can feel happy that he's doing something positive about it. He only weighed in at 15 stone 13lbs which isn't that bad for a man I don't think, but he wants to get down to around 12 and a half so he's just under 3 and a half stone to lose, which he will do easily :) Its great having him on plan as it just means he will definitely stick to it now because we're paying for it, whereas when we weren't paying for him he didn't bother so much. xx

That's not bad at all! oh, he can lose that. around 3 stone seems to be a common amount for men to want to lose at our group so he isn't alone! You never know, Next year your could be getting the MR & MRS title too! Your group will be sick of you getting all the titles. Haha.

For the whole of last month I lost half a lb. It was an awful month for me. I'd been on plan but it just would not shift. Hoping for a better month this month, it seems to go one good month, one bad month, so I'm holding out hope still!

its different with church as you have your banns read 3 weeks in a row, with civil you normally have to give notice within a certain time of booking (time depends on area) but aslong as you give notice 16 days before u get married its fine as they are basically up for 16 days and then you get your license

fran rocky horror - warm fudge cake in a sundae glass but wider topped with cornish ice cream and a big mound of yummy whipped cream with fudge pieces choc sauce and a cherry with 2 wafers mmmm heaven!

Back