20 somethings

That's great tata. I look forward to hearing how you got on.

Ooh yummy Christie. I've found now my eyes are bigger than my massive belly now but I would force myself to polish that off (no cream though, yuck) the cherry counts as the 1/3rd superfree right? hehe.

Planned this coming week's meals and I've just put the online shop in. Chilli, Goulash, Diet coke turkey, chicken pizzas, spinach and red pepper canneloni, turkey kofta, tuna and chickpea burgers. nom nom nom nom.

I dont normally like cream but theirs is quite nice plus the fudge pieces make it nicer lol

Ive got me chicken sorted, goujons here I come yum lol

Fran you are so well organised when it comes to food, I wish i could do the same. Supermarkets wouldn't deliver to me in the past but i would love to be able to plan what i will have the next week and be able to have it without something coming up etc

I think I will look online again to see if they will come to mine...

Ch that pud sounds yummy and Harvester can be a good SW choice too. I don't like milk or cream at all because they are basically the same thing but I love squirty cream and like Fran said the cherry would be your third super free lol ;)

I was meant to be seeing a friend tonight but its been cancelled and I am pleased as it means I don't have to go off plan with pub food even though it would have been nice to see her x

Mum likes to change what we are having but usually it can be mixed around no problem. Like lunch today was going to be omelette or quiche, but she wanted soup. Thing is it is quite warm out so I don't really fancy soup. I might just make it anyway so if they want it it's made and they just need to heat it up.

I think deliveries depend on the supermarket. Sainsbury's never used to deliver here but now they do. I just use Tesco though. If I plan I don't have the "oooh dunno what to cook and I'm hungry, why are the entire contents of the fridge in my mouth?!" Moments. It means the shopping is in so there's no excuse to not knock up something healthy and filling. I guess it is just from knowing my weaknesses and putting strategies in place to avoid it. Like some people can't have chocolate in the house else they'll eat it. I'm the opposite. If i have a selecting in the house i kbiw it is there and I can pick something later depending on how many syns I have left and want to use. My group think I am mad having all this chocolate in the house.

The plan is so ingrained in me if I go out I can just pick something ok off a menu, drinking isn't an issue for me, so it is only if I am an utter grump or if I'm celebrating I go over syns really. Im a very boring person.

Hi girls, sorry been awol over weekend, had a proper late one ons at and got in at half 6 on sun morning...needless to say I was very drunk! It was good though but now I am run down and feel terrible. I had weigh in yesterday and lost 2 pounds which I am more than happy with. It must be from last week though as was on plan all week, and this weekend hasnt caught up with me yet.

Hope everyones ok and fran that pic was so cute. x

I need that Fran because if its there in the fridge there will be no I don't know what I fancy conversations that end in a take away

I am the same when it comes to drink I can give or take it but i like chips and pub food inevitably comes with chips and if I had something sensible i would feel like i missed out so i try to avoid the temptation

Sounds like you had fun Muzza and congratulations on the loss :)

Today is a lovely day and makes me wish I lived by the coast, I do so want to move, even to somewhere just with a garden. I had a go on tonight Euro Millions and if I won I would buy a hotel by the sea

if you win do you want to buy our place? It's a B&B though, not a hotel. But you can see the sea, and there's a lovely walk to the seafront. Thankfully we are far enough away to not hear the sea. urgh, it sounds like a motorway.

Well done muzza! Extra good this week so you don't get this weekend's naughtiness bite you in the bum.

Someone kick my arse to get downstairs and get cooking. the sun is warming my feet and I don't want to move!

Right, so I've just written this epic and I'm sorry in advance that it's such a rant. I've written about 4 of these over the past few days but then decided not to post them, but I think I just need to get it out of my system and let you know I'm still here!

Arrrrggghhhh girls I am livid!! I've just discovered my boss has deleted two weeks' worth of work I did! He's thrown together a slapdash replacement but it's completely unusable as it's done with a new version of software that none of our customers can work with. He told me a file was corrupt when I was in the middle of interviews, but that he and my colleague were sorting it out. I've just mentioned it to my colleague and he says basically our boss wanted to play with the new software. I'm so angry. He's off sick today but that will take me weeks to redo. Probably for the best that he's not in because I am at the end of my tether. I'm now going to miss a deadline and will have to explain to my clients without destroying any confidence they have in my boss. :grumble:

I'm a bit down in the dumps anyway. Just a little bit of everything really. I've got lots on at work and something seems to be going wrong in every project area. On top of that I haven't felt 100% well probably for about 3 months now - never fully catching a cold or anything but a bit sniffly and achey. Yesterday morning I found a lump in my neck - I think it's one of my lymph nodes but the other side is fine. I tried to get a doctors appt but they're booked for the next 2 weeks unless you get an emergency appt on the day. I had a look on the NHS Direct site and that says to wait 2 weeks and see if it disappears first. A bit of a worry in the back of my mind though. My boss' dad has a matter of weeks to live due to cancer, and my colleague's dad is currently in hospital due to a blood infection following chemo, so I feel like my concerns pale into insignificance really. On top of that I feel like a rubbish gf at the moment because I just want to curl up in a ball and not come out for a while really. I just feel like I can't really connect to anyone.

SW is going alright, other than turning into a bit of a Mini Egg Monster on Sun night. I've been really off my food though, no appetite, which you'd think would be a good thing but I don't tend to do very well unless I'm eating regularly. Yesterday I had the usual oats, berries and Mullerlight for breakfast and then forced the Mexican Bean Bake down my throat at 3pm because I really should have been hungry by then but I just wasn't. I ate 1tbsp of Nutella on my HexB2 of toast as a token dinner at about 8pm. I don't know what's wrong with me - I love food! I've upped my Body Magic too - doing 45mins of Just Dance each evening and a 9 mile walk on Sunday. Hopefully that'll give me a good loss this week..!

Haha Fran I would but I would be rubbish at running a B&B as I don't think I could manage to do a good enough job of the breakfast but the cleaning and people side I would be great at

I really can't be bothered at work today, am too busy thinking of all the nice things I could be doing in the sun

P.s ladies, anyone know where Mandy is hiding?

I dunno where mandy is but she's been pretty run down and poorly, and her mum was poorly too add in 3 kids and a hubby I figured she is busy and poorly.

Oh bugger that sounds so crappy Emily! I'd be LIVID. I'd certainly make him aware your work isn't a test sample for new software. How come he didn't back it up before titting around with it? Urgh! The lump will be a gland from being so run down hun. It has happened to me when I was at uni. I convinced myself I had hodgkins, but it was from being run down for so long. I rested, got all the bugs and horridness floating around my system out and it went down. It is worrying though. Emily, you need to take care of yourself and maybe have some relaxing pampering evenings/days. Oh, and extra vitamin c! I just take the tablets when run down. Extra iron would help too, so broccoli, spinach, red meat. I hope you feel better soon hun.

Lol star, you could just have it as a house. we have 2.5 acres so plenty of garden for you!

Lyrically its fine to have a rant and much better to get it out your system than keep it all in. There isn't really anything I can say to help but I do hope you start to feel better soon and things improve. I would feel the same as you on the work thing, I don't know what it is with idiot bosses! Health wise, do you have a local walk in centre?

Fran with a garden that size I would love it x

Duh if u win the lottery of course u hire someone else to do the cooking and cleaning while you reap the rewards lol

Duh if u win the lottery of course u hire someone else to do the cooking and cleaning while you reap the rewards lol

Lol I know!

Thankfully my working day is over, was stuck there late so didn't get back until late meaning we had a Chinese but I did try to pick the most SW friendly stuff i could so managed to stay with my syns but feel a bit like i have just eaten a load of rubbish and realised today is my WI and I forgot!

Sorry I've been quiet ladies I was busy revising for my theory test which I passed this evening. Wahoo! I'm very pleased.

Lyrically your boss sounds like a prime douche. Sorry to hear your feeling rubbish. Do you have any annual leave coming up?

I have a week booked from 22nd, so we're off to a cottage in Somerset for the week! I can barely wait.

There's just so much unknown - I think that's the main thing. The OH needs a job in Huntingdon so we can move, and we are fairly sure some posts are going to be advertised soon but we're not sure when. I just want to get going, get through the stresses of getting a house and a mortgage and just start living!

I roped in some help with one of my jobs this afternoon so at least that's underway and some stress off.

No walk in centres near me, unfortunately. I'll give it the 2 weeks they suggest and see whether the lump's still there. Then I'm getting myself straight down to the doctor!

The OH had an "I'm worried about you" chat with me at lunchtime. Bless him, he takes it all on himself, saying it's his job to make me happy. He cooked me a lovely dinner of Sainsburys half syn sausages, cheesy mash (with my HexA) and a mountain of garlicky spring greens. Curled up now catching up on Great British Menu. He's lovely.

Yay, well done Jade!

Aww, Emily that is so sweet! What a wee champion you have there. Where about's in Somerset are you going to? I hope everything gets ticked off soon. I'm the same with not knowing what's going on and it does get to you because you don't know what eventuality you are planning for. It will get sorted and fingers crossed something for your OH will come up soon.

I love those sainsbury's sausages. *drools*

What a lovely man. It shows there are some out there :) Just look after yourself and keep thinking of your holiday which will be lovely.

I feel very much the same as you as I have had so much unstability over the last few years and still now and I just long for some security. All I want is a home and long term good job but it seems impossible and its tough because all of my friends are married and starting families and settled so I just feel a bit left being. Sorry for the moan, you wouldn't believe I am a very positive person normally

Also congratulations on passing your theory test kings, how are the driving lessons coming on?

We're off to Wookey. :D We have both visited Wookey Hole in our childhood so we wanted to go back. It'll be a bit of a week of Geography geekery really!

Congrats, Kings! My brother passed his practical test last week - such a relief! It makes such a difference. I passed my theory and then stopped having driving lessons because I moved away - they lasted 3yrs at that point and if I hadn't passed my test when I did it would've expired! Glad I didn't have to do I again!

Back