20 somethings

I'm lucky that in the grand scheme of things I know I'll be with my OH, in Huntingdon, hopefully in our own house.

I'm just not good with not knowing WHEN! I am pretty impatient too, Fran. Like you and the houses, I've known this opportunity was coming up for a while, and there were too many variables to be able to plan properly. Now I know half the story, but I just want a date! It hasn't really sunk in that I've got the job and nothing will move forward until I know my OH has a job. I just want to get moving!

Wookey is great and there are some really good cider farms near there that have some nice samples lol

I have seen a cottage just past cheddar that has a private pool and I am tempted to see if they have any availability later in the year because I like that area

Woohoo first weigh in at group and I lost 3 pounds!
I keep reading my books just to make sure I'm doing it properly. Finding it a bit harf to get my head round the super free and speed food but I think that's me over thinking it.

Well done jade, I really should do mine soon before my privvy licence expires lol I stopped having lessons a few years back as it was just too expensive at the time x

Congratulations Skinnylegs, that's a great first loss. If you need any advice or tips we're all happy to help. Sounds like you are getting a good start though :)

I was the same CH, i started my lessons at 17 first time and stopped because it was too expensive.

I went back to lessons a couple of years later and eventually passed my test...on my 5th time! Haha, it could have been worse a very good friend took 7 tests! I failed for one thing first time and then second time in snowed the day before and I had never driven in snow at that point then nerves next 2 times until eventually I passed without any errors at all. It was odd for me though as I never suffer with nerves but this got me so I can only be thankful I won't have to do that again but I am really pleased to have got my licence as having a car makes my life so much easier. Good luck with your lessons etc everyone who is taking or thinking of taking them, you won't regret doing them x

My mum took 7 times because of her nerves, she used kalms on her last time and it helped, doesnt help that the instructor was a sexist pig who thought women shouldnt be allowed to drive mind lol

Gd luck for wi to all wednesday weighers x

I was about to moan to my manager today about the fact he clearly didnt listen to a word I said during my review as the other cashier still takes the piss and gets away with murder when all of a sudden he started praising me and saying how proud he was of the way ive been acting lately and he was impressed with my attitude and the way ive coped with everything by myself and the excellent work etc.. Couldnt bring myself to spoil the moment then lol its very rare I get any good comments from work so I will take them as they come lol he has also stood by his word on letting me do the banking 1 day a week even when our banking clerk is here and learn the more in depth things so thats what I will be doing tomorrow :)

Aww Christie that's great news :) Well done.

Good luck for WI Tata. And to the rest of my fellow Wednesday weighers. Let's see if we can all shrink a bit more!

Well done skinnylegs. I don't really worry about speed foods, when I checked I seem to eat them anyway. The superfree bit is the important bit. Then if things slow down check the speed foods :)

Wooky sound fab Emily. You should go to Lyme Regis if you want to be Geography geeks. Yay rocks. Totally not because I live there....

I have a week booked from 22nd, so we're off to a cottage in Somerset for the week! I can barely wait.

There's just so much unknown - I think that's the main thing. The OH needs a job in Huntingdon so we can move, and we are fairly sure some posts are going to be advertised soon but we're not sure when. I just want to get going, get through the stresses of getting a house and a mortgage and just start living!

I roped in some help with one of my jobs this afternoon so at least that's underway and some stress off.

No walk in centres near me, unfortunately. I'll give it the 2 weeks they suggest and see whether the lump's still there. Then I'm getting myself straight down to the doctor!

The OH had an "I'm worried about you" chat with me at lunchtime. Bless him, he takes it all on himself, saying it's his job to make me happy. He cooked me a lovely dinner of Sainsburys half syn sausages, cheesy mash (with my HexA) and a mountain of garlicky spring greens. Curled up now catching up on Great British Menu. He's lovely.

Aww sounds like you have a keeper there!

Woohoo first weigh in at group and I lost 3 pounds!
I keep reading my books just to make sure I'm doing it properly. Finding it a bit harf to get my head round the super free and speed food but I think that's me over thinking it.

Well done, that's a great loss :-D

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week which got me my first stone and into the 13's, just!!

I intend to stay there though lol

I can't wait for my trip home in just over 4 weeks. I'm going on a Primark shopping spree for new clothes! The cardigan I'm wearing today is sooo baggy it looks stupid! lol

Good luck to my fellow Wednesday Weighers :-D xx

Well done skinny and danni x

Shopping spree will be epic im sure, you will feel so much more comfortable in clothes that fit properly x

Well done danni! I can't wait for a shopping spree

Morning Everyone...just trying to catch up on it all so sorry if i forget or have missed anything.

Fran have you heard about your house yet? nice one danni i love shopping even more so now I can buy size 12 tops! can't remember the last time I could fit into that.

well done skinny that's a great loss keep up the good work!

Good luck tata (passing up that muffin will be worth it)and all other wednesday weighers!

Congrats on your theory test kings!

Lyrically your man sounds like a keeper and I hope you are feeling better about everything, we are always here to rant to.

Soup for lunch wish I had made some veg pakoras or cheese scones to go with it though as feeling hungry today x

So I lost 2 pounds this week.. I think its due to the fact i'm making an effort to get more superfree in!

Well downwards we go hopefully! I'd love to drop a dress size for my friends wedding in june now

Well Done! :)
I think you will be able to do it by June x

Fran have you heard about your house yet? nice one danni i love shopping even more so now I can buy size 12 tops! can't remember the last time I could fit into that.

I can ever remember fitting a size 12 lol

I cant wait til I drop a dress size, ive only dropped one since jan last year when I lost a stone before starting sw so gone from 22 to 20, although my 20 jeans need a belt but other 20 stuff are a little snug :/

Back