20 somethings

Yay Star! well don hun! those lbs will keep coming off :)

Good luck for WI skinnylegs.

I'm normally not bothered by the cold. I guess I have less natural insulation now ;) but mum keeps the house roasting hot. It's hotter in here than in summer!

Oh you all talking about yummy puds *closes eyes and sings "I'm not listening!"*

Having said I'd spent the week uncomfortably full, I am absolutely ravenous today! I had to work through lunch today so I just had a Mugshot with some fruit but it's not filled me up! Nearly dinnertime though. I've eaten half a fruit bowl so far today!

Im hungry too! Had a sausage and egg sarnie about half 12 wont have dinner for at least another 3 hours though as im on a late shift til 8.15 :(

Lots of free foods chb!
Whoop 1.5 lb off tonight another 2.5 lb and then I'll get my half stone award.

Well done on the losses ladies. I just made lunch for next 3 days stir fry so lots of super free! And I made scan bran ferrero rocher I actually like them! X

Congratulations skinnylegs :)

Glad you enjoyed that scan bran stuff Muzza and your lunches sound yummy, so prepared!

I have some exciting news too, I have two interviews lined up! I so hope to get something from one of them, as most of you know my current place is very unpleasant and I just want something that will last and be good for me in the long run x

Well done skinny x

Well im having steak and chips today no sf as I was going to have mushrooms but the shop decided to close an hour early today, typical! May have to see what state the onions are in or have mushy peas which I know arent sf but still nice and need to be eaten today as I had half the tin yesterday and im planning on a sf packed pasta for tomorrows dinner and thursdays lunch as I wont have time for dinner until very late thursday as I will be travelling

Good luck star I hope u get one of them! Its not nice hating ur job to the point u get depressed all the time, I think next month when I get my 5 year pin badge I may actually cry myself into a dark hole and wonder what I did to deserve such misery lol

Good luck star. What do you do?
Thanks everyone.

Thanks hun, I really hope to get something from it.

I do mostly just office type stuff, admin, accounts etc. Nothing exciting but I enjoy it x

Sf crisis over the onions where fine so I had two whole onions, not big ones though but plenty enough for over 1/3

It all counts CH so am glad you managed to find some to go with it. I know we are in similar boats with work so I hope something good comes up for you too, it sounds like your boss has been treating you better so I hope it lasts.

I just went to make my lunch for tomorrow of chicken salad and found the chicken was out of date, very annoying so am going to have to improvise but I will be 100%. I always struggle with my hexA so got myself some babybell because they're small and am going to try to eat two of those a day.

Do any of you know if the garlic and herb light Philly can be used towards my hexA?

Hi everyone :) 2lbs off tonight!! First really good loss in what feels like forever and I have to say very much deserved ;-)

Well and truly back in the swing of things and feeling very determined!! Well done everyone else who lost too :) xx

If its light then I dont see why not as u can have 75g of philly light, I dont know why the garlic and herbs would make a difference

Sorry I've been away ladies, I sat in a hot tub in the New Forest all weekend with no internet access drinking myself silly. I know, it's a hard life. How's everyone doing? The Joker has finally joined Minimins, go say hi to him!

You can have any flavour of Philly Light as a HexA - someone else on here (Princess Stevie) queried it with the Syns Hotline and they said it was fine. Hope that helps!

star you are full of good news! I really hope you get one of these jobs REALLY soon so you can skip out of the hole you are at now!

Laura you know how proud I am of you. Her's to kicking arse this week too!

Ooh thanks Emily, I am naughty and use it anyway so I am glad the people down at the syns hotline say it is ok to use the garlic one as a hea.

Hi Harley's fella if you come in here too!

Well done on your losses skinnylegs & camz!

Good luck for your interviews stargirl, when are they?

I lost 1lb this week, I'm aiming for an average of 1 1/2 a week so will hope to lose 2lb next week! xx

Back