20 somethings

Girls, I had a 1.5 loss this week..

Stumped how it happened as I was stupidly bad over the weekend, however usually mon-fri I'm very good as I'm in the office all day. I've a feeling its all the walking, I was out 3 times from the last WI and I plan to do a half hour circuit everyday after work seeing as I am finally back to regular hours 8.30-5.30!

Star that's great news really happy for you, keep me updated on how they go! Ch steak and chips lovely! I need to eat mushy peas, I may have some for dinner tonight, I havent had them for ages and have loads of tins in cupboard which should prob be used soon. Dunno waht to have though chips, mushy peas and mushrooms onion maybe steak or chicken or something oh I don't know haha it's a hard life, thinking about food all the time.

I hope you can work something out for your job as well ch not nice feeling like that daily. Well done Camz, dani and tata very happy for you on yoru losses.

Star i'm not sure about philli but I do, always use chilli and garlic and herb one as hex. Its scrummy! now I've just read the other posts glad I'm not breaking the rules :)

Ooh well done, tata! I need to get moving more often. I've just treated myself to Just Dance 4 to liven me up a bit!

I popped down to Tesco at about 10pm last night to stock up on SF, and it was a world of reduced fruit! It was like a SW treasure trove! I had to restrain myself. Snacking on a pot of half price mango chunks now. Om nom nom.

My scales have jumped up 1lb this morning so I'm not feeling too hopeful about WI. Hurumph. Oh well - at least I've seen a new low number on my home scales!

Well done on everyone's fab losses this week. I snuck down another cheeky half lb, which is great as I have been hungry and eating lots all week! Looking forward to a fabulous week this week doing red and green from the planner. We got the new Asia book this week too so I think we will do an Asia week next week as mum suggested. She is really pleased because she lost 3lbs and got sotw!

Apparently another member said to mum I'm really pretty now i have lost weight. Bloody good job mum didn't tell me until I got home! Urgh. I hate people. I know she was trying to be nice but I am not a new person! I'm still the same person you are now calling hideous. Today someone else said to me "you must feel so much better now you have lost the weight." I don't. I feel the same, because I'm the same person. The only difference is how people treat me, which is their issue, not mine. I love sw, and I love my group, but sometimes it does my head in. What made me laugh is a couple of members came up to me and said "oooh wasn't here last week, did you do it?!" Referring to the 5 stone award. Funny and so so sweet. More creepy is the lady who said "you have new jeans on!" Hahaha.

Lol definately weird when they are noticing new jeans! Either has a good eye or spends too much time looking at ur bottom half lol! How rude is that person, maybe didnt realise how bad it sounds put like that but still, think before u speak!

Well done on the losses everyone!

Ive been looking at the asia book but dont think I would use it much, may look at one of the other books

Good luck star and well done on everyone and there losses.
How rude is that fran? The things people say.

Well done on the losses Camz, Tata and Fran and anyone I missed : )

Lyrically, thank you so much for replying about the Philli Light, I wasn’t sure so this is brilliant and I love how so many of you have been using it any way. I often go to the supermarket at stupid o’clock and love the reduced fruit/salad tubs downside is my will power to resist reduced cream cakes isn’t good lol I hope your WI goes well

Fran I think I would feel the same and it’s true isn’t it, you are still the same person. I think when I lose weight I hope to feel a little more confident and maybe ache less sometimes but I will still be the same person. I get the same sometimes as my driving licence picture is from when I was 17 and I was young and very slim (size 8) so of course it doesn’t look like me now but I have to use it for ID and so often people have said to me things like look how stunning you were and it’s like cheers, thanks for telling me you think I am ugly now!! Idiots.

CH over the last year I brought so many of the books but I haven't really used any of them so I would say unless you know you'll use it then save your money, I wish I had. You can get so many recipies from the website so I know you'll be able to find something from there if you fancy it.

Finally, thank you all for your good luck wishes and congratulation. They’re not until the beginning of April but I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Since leaving group and spending more time on here I have felt so much more supported and positive about SW and have had pretty consistent losses and that’s down to you guys so thank you ladies, I couldn’t do this without you all.

Well done on ur losses :)
That is really annoying Fran, I've found some people really patronising since I've been losing weight!
I do SW online so find all my support here! XX

I use here as my online support as I don't go to class. Sitting round clapping at people doesn't help me at all!

Well, I resisted the most of the pizza that was on offer here, the boys are over watching the footy with my OH. Had one slice of pizza for 17.5 syns..

I know its a bit of a waste but I had a few syns left from today and I will make up some tomoro as well cos I'm working all day from 8.30-8pm! :O
Loving the overtime money though!

Oh star that must be horrible! This woman didn't mean anything bad by it, she was trying to be nice, she's just a bit stupid. Mostly I adore my class. We laugh so much. This week I had them all roaring when I said I was losing weight and gaining a super power as I'll be able to fly like those flying squirrels with loose skin. Hehe. I'm a bugger for being naughty and making jokes about myself. I've not got any lose skin yet, which is good, mostly because there's still lots of fat filling it! A lad I lived with once said, "you'd be a 7 or an 8 if you lost some weight." I looked at him and queered what my current score was. He looked a bit scared and replied "a 10!" Me, "That's right, so why would I want to lose any weight then?" Haha.

Tata, if it has quashed your craving, and means you are not feeling deprived then it wasn't a waste of syns at all :)

The OH just made a gorgeous carbonara from the Philly website. I've got it for my lunch tomorrow and I'm so excited!

On the downside, I forgot I'd already had my HexA so I had a Hex of grated cheese on too. Numpty. And I followed it up with a Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky so I have -6 syns for the day! Woe! I'll have to be good tomorrow.

I got a STS this week. A bit disappointed with that but I feel slimmer so I'm just going to say it was a bad day. Ho hum.

Haha! Yeah, I just saw your PB Kit Kat famine post elsewhere! It's 3 for 2 in Tesco so I got the OH two hazelnut ones and one for me.

God I love peanut butter. As a child I had peanut butter + butter sandwiches every day for packed lunch. Pre-SW I used to have it on toast at the OH's parents' as a snack. And at uni it went in thick chocolate and PB toasties. It seems obscene now! (Deliciously obscene...)

our tesco has them at 3 for £1.20 and is just an empty bloody box. some other fatty must be eating them all :(

Thick white bread, chocolate spread on one slice, chunky peanut butter on the other slice, salt and vinegar crisps in between. Sounds hideous I know. BUT it is bleeping immense! think salt caramel and chocolate pretzels for how awesome it tastes. I didn't have them often, mostly because I didn't want anyone to see me making my dirty sandwich delight, but they are so so so good.

Honestly Fran its not that bad, its the same as your lady but in reverse and you know what, I have mirrors so I know I don't look the same but my reflection could be worse lol

Philly pasta is one of my favorites so your lunch will be lovely Lyrically and sometimes how you feel is more important than the scales.

The talk of chocolate spread, butter and fresh white bread, i just know that tastes amazing but not the peanut butter, yuk! I really really do not like any nuts unless marzipan counts haha

Anyway good night ladies, I am going to sleep and dream up inventive ways to eat speed foods :p I am so close to my stone again and my club ten that I hope to have both by the end of April

mushy pea curry hun. speed food and you can pack it full of superfree. You are just a sniff away from your 1 stone, you can do it :)

Just found out my mum was cute behind my back! when silly lady said I was pretty now I'd lost weight my mum said I was pretty before. SHE HAS NEVER EVER said ANYTHING like that to me EVER. Awww. She's said this evening I don't need to lose another 5 stone and bmi isn't for everyone. which is sweet, and something she has said before. but we will see when we get there. I think people saying stuff like that just don't think, and others think they are being nice and saying the right thing and I am just a grump and dislike the way people think I'm different because I'm smaller. I wasn't going to eat your child before, just like I'm not going to eat it now, it's just now you don't think I might eat little Henrietta!

Star I'm sure you are gorgeous at any size! (also wow at being a size 8... I was a size 8 aged 8!) and I'm so excited for the prospect of a new job.

After this weekend away im really gunna knuckle down again and get myself sorted, I just need to reach any milestone even my half stone again just to give me that boost! Plenty of fruit to buy when I get back, carbs are my downfall I never find two small slices enough and so im hungry really quickly afterwards, I will have to keep stocked up on eggs for omlettes and stuff for lunches so I dont go back for more bread

Ch do you go to group? It might be worth sitting in in the new member talk or writing down all the reasons why your doing this.
I know exactly how you feel about the bread I have porridge in the morning with lots of frozen fruit made up with water and milk. It keeps me going for longer.
Good luck c

Back