20 somethings

Mushy Pea curry!?!? Sounds interesting.... I really really want to get 2lb this week

I was always small, skinny and fit until I was 20/21 and then it all went downhill after that lol I don't know what size I want to end up as, my main aim is to get a healthy BMI and then see if I can lose more and maintain it

Good luck CH, I know how hard it is but it's worth it in the long run and its great you're planning on stocking up so you can make healthy choices. I love a good omelette because they're quick, cheap and easy and you can fill them with so much goodness

I am loving how the sun is coming up just after 6 as it's making my get up so much easier

Oh star tell me about it re light mornings, it makes the world of difference doesn't it!? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes Camz, its the best feeling! I want light mornings and light evening always lol

Good luck with you long day Tata and I am jealous you get to eat at your desk, they have a no food at your desk policy at my place and I hate it

No I dont go to group as it would cost me nearly 8 quid every week just to get there, just an online member, I dont like stuff like porridge so cant have that instead, its ok when I have fruit in the house and yoghurts but dont have any fruit atm as its so close to payday that money is a bit tighter, I managed a sts this week which is ok considering I weighed a day early, its gunna get harder as I have to start paying for things for wedding too so will be even tighter :/

I go to group but It kills me thinking of how much money i have spent all worth it though! However I know if I ever stopped going I would have the support I needed with you guys which is great,

Im in milton Keynes this weekend, with uni friends, really gonna try and be good but not sure it's going to work, I dont want to be the boring one who can't eat anything. Last time i had pasta n sauce all the time and felt like an idiot

Things are tight for me too... I just had to take the plunge and buy a 12 week countdown one month so that I didn't have to worry about the cost too much over the next 3 months.

I have had a good week. I managed to lose 3.5lbs despite my crazy weekend out with my uni friends who I havent seen since we graduated in the summer. I had a planned off-plan weekend! So how I had a loss is beyond me. We went to pizza express, and I ate mcdonalds when drunk! and speaking of the alcohol, I've never seen quite so many jagerbombs and cocktails... so really, all the worst kinds of things I could have eaten/drunk. I'm going to be extra vigilant this week just to be sure it's not going to catch up with me.

Well done beci x

I bought 3 months worth in january now need to pay again ready for when mine runs out on 2nd april, but there was an offer online to get another three months for 45 which is much better if its still available as thats like 3 weeks for free so hopefully its still there tomorrow when I get paid

Im anxiously waiting for my pay slip to arrive so I can see how much my bonus is gunna be!

Hope it is a good bonus. :)

Well done on the super loss. I wish I was so lucky.

Muzza I go to group and I get 6 week countdowns. I would never be able to lose if I didn't go to group every week.

The house lady should be here any minute! Fingers crossed guys!

Hope it is a good bonus. :)

Well done on the super loss. I wish I was so lucky.

Muzza I go to group and I get 6 week countdowns. I would never be able to lose if I didn't go to group every week.

The house lady should be here any minute! Fingers crossed guys!

Sorry everyone else i haven't read any posts since mine this morning but just saw this and couldn't ignore it, Good Luck Fran. Keeping everything crossed for you x x

Well she had to come round because somewhere I live 08-09 said I lived there from 2012 until last month. Obviously wrong! So I pointed out Nate was born in dorchester (several hundred miles away from where it says I was living) and at that time I was down on the census for living here. So pissed off that a huge company can **** me about like that. I explained it was a house share and the people I lived with handed in the notice and gave me two weeks to find a new place, and obviously I am not in touch with them anymore. How come I'm honest and get messed about and people are making up children and claiming benefits for them?!?

It just means more work for the house people because I wasn't living there then, I was living here.

Bit slow on this but mushy pea curry is actually really nice and great if you load with superfree as well, makes it superfree and super speedy.

Oh no fran what a pain so what happens now? x

I hope its a big bonus as I only earn 430 a month and this month need to pay out 45 for sw, 65 for two phone bills, 100 to my landlord for money I borrowed, about 100 for my glasses, 230 for my wedding flowers thats already more than what I got without food lol

Hope they sort it fran, if they are looking into it that closely must mean u are in with a fair shot or they wouldnt waste their time, im sure they will be able to clear it up, how far away is this place they claimed u lived at last year?

Oh, the house is mine if everything checks out and the parish ok me. I know the vicar so that bit is fine. what happens is I call the old landlord, honk out (lost my voice) that mum is spraking on my behalf because I can barely speak. Mum explains the situation. Old landlords apologise, admit it is their mistake. Mum calls new house people (who already saw me so know I cant talk) gives the name and number of the person we just spoke to so she can call them right back give her email address to them and they will email the right details. Huzzah. now it is sit and wait time again.

I echo those sentiments, fingers crossed for you Fran. I hope you get the good news soon.

Money is tight for me too now which is partially why I decided to stop going to group along with finding it more and more annoying and didn't think the C was interested but I have found that as I was going for some time and have the books I can manage without group so you guys are my group :)

I hope your bonus is a nice big one CH. Hopefully with your boss starting to listen etc you might be able to get some more hours too

I am going to have to look up the mushy pea curry them but I have to admit, without knowing what it is, it does sound a bit gross...

Oh Christie money sounds very tight :(

The move in date is meant to be the 8th of April so god knows! I imagine before then as they wont want to miss out on rent, the houses haven't finished being built yet though. Hehe.

Not let the stress or sickness derail me though :) red day tomorrow, and planning on giving the christians their germs back. Haha. Determined for a good result this week. I want my fat add into the 14s!

Oh Christie money sounds very tight :(

The move in date is meant to be the 8th of April so god knows! I imagine before then as they wont want to miss out on rent, the houses haven't finished being built yet though. Hehe.

Not let the stress or sickness derail me though :) red day tomorrow, and planning on giving the christians their germs back. Haha. Determined for a good result this week. I want my fat add into the 14s!

Go you Fran you're doing brilliant!! I was gonna end on 10 syns today but decided to use my last 5 on some choc :) while I chill out! Get to have a big lie in (extra 1.5 hours) as the boiler has packed in at work so no kids coming in, just staff to "get dirty cleaning out cupboards" haha! Was thinking of going running in the morning, but think the rare lie in is just too tempting, so thinking it may wait until after work or Sat with the OH.

I was meant to be making Red Nose Day cakes with my little ones tomorrow, but obvs won't be now, so hat inevitably reduces syns for tomorrow haha! We are having a use everything up in the freezer weekend so tomorrow night is a kiddy tea of chicken dippers, sw chips and frozen veg haha! I can't wait!!

Hope you are all doing good :) xx

Back