20 somethings

That's a nice way to end the day Camz

I am really jealous of all of you guys work places, i miss working somewhere clean where I can eat at my desk and that has heating because wearing lots of layers is not fun

On a positive note I have a half day tomorrow so that means the weekend is coming sooner and two weeks today its Easter holiday so 4 days off :D

Lie ins and half days! Now I am the jealous one!

I am hitting the higher end of syns but pulling it back a bit from tomorrow I think. Doing my first red day in ages. Eep. Constant hunger has died down I think.

Id rather not have extra hours tbh, its depressing enough lol just when he starts acting better he messes it up somehow and goes straight back to square one

It is very tight and I also forgot about my deposit for my hair and makeup - 25 and deposit for photographer - 50 as the free one sounds like a twat lol nvm my mum is helping as much as she can aswell she has given me half the money for the flowers and my auntie is paying for my bouquet which is 75 out of the 250 total so I will pay it for now and get it back off her in august cos people have no concept of how much time in advance things need paying but I dont mind with her as its really nice of her to offer (she wouldnt take no for an answer) and I know she will have to save for it as she doesnt have alot of money herself! Working myself into a panic just thinking about it but my mum has given me a £100 gift card for m&s for OHs suit and she will be giving me a grand in may to pay for my dress and rings etc.. Lol never get married ladies its hard work!

That's a nice way to end the day Camz

I am really jealous of all of you guys work places, i miss working somewhere clean where I can eat at my desk and that has heating because wearing lots of layers is not fun

On a positive note I have a half day tomorrow so that means the weekend is coming sooner and two weeks today its Easter holiday so 4 days off :D

U can have my workplace if u like full of dust! My hands always end up way dirty after a days work and u cant have nails, ever! Our canteen is clean at least as we have a morning cleaner but they moan about that not being clean enough even though she cleans it really well and then the delivery drivers track mud through everything, not fair on her really

Ive kept mine basic and it will still come in around 3.5k maybe 4!

Ok - so there is a bootcamp near me which is reasonably cheap and sounds ideal for spurring on weight and inch loss quite quickly...I really fancy it and you can do it pay as you go for £3.50 a time, or £25 a month which I would pay if I ended up enjoying it and wanting to go 3x every week. HOWEVER - I'm REALLY nervous that everyone there will be really fit and skinny and beautiful and I won't be able to keep up! I inboxed them yesterday asking about ability levels etc and they haven't got back to me yet...what do you think? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First day in manc, cold! But not freezing so thats fine, going to blackpool tomorrow to meet up with my parents who are on a weekend away there for my dads birthday, he wants me to go up the tower with him cos my mum wont as she hates lifts so I will suck it up and go even though I will b crapping myself at the top lol

Def go for it laura, even if u just pay to do it once to see what its like, just use them as inspiration that they got like that probably with the help of the bootcamp and so could u, also they may have started out the same way!

Ok - so there is a bootcamp near me which is reasonably cheap and sounds ideal for spurring on weight and inch loss quite quickly...I really fancy it and you can do it pay as you go for £3.50 a time, or £25 a month which I would pay if I ended up enjoying it and wanting to go 3x every week. HOWEVER - I'm REALLY nervous that everyone there will be really fit and skinny and beautiful and I won't be able to keep up! I inboxed them yesterday asking about ability levels etc and they haven't got back to me yet...what do you think? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I done an indoor boot camp for 6 month so I know how you feel! I'll be honest, I was one of the biggest people there though it changed every week. The first couple of sessions I felt awkward but you just need to focus on your own work out, that's what everyone else is doing, they'll not be checking up on you :)

Star it does sound horrible but is really nice, like chip shop curry sauce curry, if you want the recipe let me know and I'll dig it up it's along the lines of mushy peas, beans tomatoes any veg chicken, and curry powder...something like that.

Camz I would say do it, just go once if you don't like it then you don't have to go back. spose you won't know till you try.

Wow weddings do sound expensive good job I wont be planning one anytime soon haha. Fran a new build house? sounds amazing.

So so hungry today I had cherries and satsuma for breakfast, got into work and everyone is talking about food, one of the guys drank too much last night so he went to shop and bought a bacon roll...i turned it down but seriously i am so hungry. I had a cherry bakewell alpen bar with a cuppa but not really filled any hole. I am going to have to eat my lunch in the next half an hour because it's all I can think about. haha I have to be good because I am off to milton keynes tomorrow, anyone got any ideas of any easy food I can take with me for the coach home and train there to avoid eating bad when i get there. Just want some picky foods. I have kind of resigned to the fact that I probably won't be eating that well and I will def be drinking, March is such a hard month for being good :(

One of the reasons I don't want to get married is the cost, I have been saving for a house deposit because it's so expensive to do both and my family couldn't help me financially so CH these next few months will be hard but it will be worth it and you will have a lovely day and sounds like you will have fun this weekend too

Camz you have to do just one session at least, if you don't like it £3.50 isn't much and at least you have tried.

I will look up the Mushy Pea recipe on here but thanks for the offer Muzza :) I would say Alpen bars or that type of think for the train there and you can pick up something on your way back so you don't have to carry it around with you.

It also sounds like a lot of you have much nicer weather that me, its raining and cold and grey. Typically on the day I don't have my car too!!

It is peeing it down here. Boo. Train... Hard boiled eggs? It'll stop people sitting near you! Pack a tupperware box of pasta salad? Cooked chicken thighs? Crudites and home made humous? Grapes, banana etc.

Having the first red day in ages and is going fine :) went to churchy toddlers and saw someone who used to go to sw. You know how people rub pregnant women's bellies and it is REALLY ANNOYING and inappropriate? Apparently they do it to people who have lost weight too :/ Nate was making friends this week which was lovely and he got into the wendy house! Victory. He is the only kid that needs to bend down to get in. Oh, and I crawled through the toy tunnel to try and show Nate it is ok. Amazed I fit through.

Thanks star and fran I will def stock up on a few bits I'm looking forward to it just not weigh in on monday haha hope everyone has a great weekend.

Its wet here in manc too, my oh and his bro are in Ladbrokes for the day watching Cheltenham (my idea.so cant complain) while I wander around the town, theres a charity shop that sells brand new wedding dresses that have been donated by bridal shops so I went to have a peek cos last time I was here I bought my wedding shoes from there, anyway they have a beautiful size 18 dress, only downside is the top and bottom half are seperate and its buttoned not lace up but a huge bargain at only £50! My oh just rang hes abandoning the racing now hes watched the gold cup because hes hungry lol

Well done for fitting through the tunnel fran! Lol

Tata 20,000euro!! I know ireland is more expensive as alot of brides from the fb group have said but eek how many people would u be inviting to day and evening?

Ch2b, thats like 200 people and all of them are family/friends.. Not even any distant relatives! Hoping at least 40 people decline so I don't have to pay for them...
We have that many done out on an excel spreadsheet and we have a rough budget.. Coming in all in at 18,000... That doesnt even include a honeymoon!!!!
I'm gonna get my dress in a charity shop as well cos I believe my money should go somewhere good!

We're not planning until 2015.. But its good to look around at rates..

Oxfam have a site with wedding dresses and sometimes have some proper bargain ones and its nice to know the money is going somewhere good rather than just lining a shops pockets, failing that ebay! Just got the name of a good seller who does beautiful dresses for decent prices from china but very good quality

Back