20 somethings

Yes seeing the money build up will be great, I don't have much in there yet but I want to see it fill up and the only way that will happen is by me trying to eat well.

My pork roast was so nice, i had it with roasties, broccoli, carrot, sprouts, red cabbage and cauliflower with my syns being used just for a little gravy and it was 50% veg so I am keeping that super free up as best I can

I don't know why but it really feels like clocks are on super speed at weekends, I love my days off x

Scarlett it was at madame tussauds in blackpool, had such fun posing for pics etc..

Found a celeriac while we were out today so I had lamb shank with crushed celeriac for dinner. I used a Jamie recipe where you dice it and fry it on a high heat with thyme and garlic for 5 mins, then chuck in 4 tbsps water, turn the heat right down, put the lid on the pan and leave it for 25 mins. It came out all sticky and caramelised! Heavenly! And it's a Superfree, high fibre Speed Food! Scrummy!

Still feeling a little rough round the edges. Just trying to drink as much squash as possible!

This time next week I'll be in Somerset with a whole week off work! Yayyy!

So jealous Lyrically I wish I was going to be there, you'll have so much fun!

I love going on holiday and can't wait for my next trip away whenever it might be

Hi girlies, just got back from Milton Keynes was such a lovely weekend with my uni friends haven't seen them for 5 months so nice :) they couldn't believe how good I looked and said they wanted to gok me (gok wan- so makeover me) cos apparently my jeans were too baggy etc i did explain I can't afford to buy a new wardrobe every time I lose weight as it costs too much. I drank a bit but nowhere near as much as I would, but I did have a chip butty last night, bacon sandwich this morning and chicken salad sandwich and crisps on bus home. It's hard eating well when there is no good choice and you're on a coach for 6 hours :( oh well I had a great weekend.

read through everyone's posts and all look like you are good and Havin fun. Enjoy st paddys day tata. Lyrically that dinner sounds lovely. And glad you had a great time out, like fran said you deserve a night off.

star I know what you mean about speedy clock weekends if only t was like that in the week ey!

Fran it's nates bday next mon isn't? You all shopped out for him or still have stuff to get?

ch your siblings really do sound like idiots do your parents notice it? Don't they ever say anything?

xxx

They notice but try to stay neutral really, my mums more for my side cos she lives away from them near where I live but they can do no wrong in the eyes of my dad probs cos they live with him so hes more for them in certain things

Jade it was fun, lots of photo opportunities, I expect the one in london is bigger with more but theres definately enough there, most of them are so lifelike its weird to start with as they all lpok like they are staring at u lol quite a good variety

Nah im from worcester x

Hope you had a good St Patricks day Tata :)
I went out with my Irish friend last night but I stuck to the diet coke.

Muzza sounds like you had a good weekend anyway and you weren't too bad :)

I think I might be in for a gain on Wednesday, I was out at the weekend so it will be deserved but soooo annoyed at myself!

Sounds fun muzza!

Happy belated st paddys day Tata hope you had fun!

I'm feeling rubbish today :( chest getting worse but hope antibiotics will start to work soon. Wanted to post my food for the day so then I can't change it :)

Breakfast: magic porridge (first time!) And a banana chopped in
Snack if I need it- apple
Lunch- beans on toast, possibly with egg if there is some at work
Snack if needed- mugshot
Dinner- baked bean lasagne with spicy sweet potato wedges.
Yummy!
Have a good day everyone! X

Last edited:
Came back from a weekend away and just feel rough now. Even though I've only been doing sw properly for two weeks its amazing how quickly your body changes to not wanting crap. Oh well onwards and upwards. On another note I've done my back in so at least I won't be moving towards the fridge!

Oh Ch thats rubbish I hope they start to grow up soon!

Danni sometimes you just need to let yourself go, I know I have most weekends haha I'm sure you will be ok at least weigh in is 2 days away stick at it :)

Scarlett what were the magic pancakes like? I'm still yet to try them.

Skinny what have you done to your back?

Weigh in tonight... urgh i hate mondays haha

Good luck for WI Muzza!

So cold today and its making me hungry but I am sticking with my lunch of lean turkey salad with lots of beetroot because I want my stone back!

I really need to get a new cool bag for my lunches though as I had to throw mine away and the fridge at work is rank so i have to triple bag it lol

Muzza I just had it as porridge, have had them as pancakes before though and love them. Just never eaten it as it is! I love the pancakes with chopped fruit and fromage frais to dip and eat it with a knife and fork, seems to fill me up loads eating fruit with cutlery! Weird one but I suppose it makes me eat slower and feel full quicker! Got a banging headache and older boy is ill and off school so we have very loud basketball game being played on PlayStation! Taking girls out to rhyme time in a bit for some peace lol! X

Just driving I tend to get them if I have to drive for a long time. Been on plan today and I've found it really easy to get back on it.

Good luck for WI, muzza! I've had the magic pancakes before - I make them with the banana and custard Mullerlight which makes them really sweet. I top them with a load of defrosted berry mix. They are so filling! I make tiny tiny ones and they tend to do me for breakfast and a pudding!

I had the morning off today - my OH is having a suit made (he's treating himself) so today was the first fitting. While he was trying it on the tailor asked me how our wedding plans were coming along - ha! We're not even engaged yet! I had to stop myself giggling at the thought of my OH going into blind panic, listening from the changing room!

I'm on a Green day today. Mixing it up from EE again in the hope it will shimmy some more weight off.

B: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB1) with Mullerlight
S: Medium skinny Costa cappuccino (HexA1 + 0.5 syns)
L: Leek and potato soup with 3 Pumpkin Seed & Oat Ryvitas (HexB2) and 40g reduced fat cheddar (HexA2)
D: LM RO&R sausages with celeriac mash and greens

My friend's invited my OH and I round for dinner to see his new flat tomorrow. A bit nervous as I know he's a bit of a Jamie Oliver cook - loads of olive oil makes everything better! I'm actually hoping he'll suggest a Chinese takeaway so I can choose something low syn! Not what I want the night before WI!

Thanks Muzza, good luck with your WI!

Haha lyrically it annoys me how much Jamie Oliver loves his olive oil!!

Back