20 somethings

Aaaargh girls I've just eated TWO, yes TWO Krispy Kreme doughnuts! And not even the simple glazed rings - two chocolate and caramel filled gloopy gems of deliciousness - the day before WI! Sabotage at its blooming best. Gah!

Aaaargh girls I've just eated TWO, yes TWO Krispy Kreme doughnuts! And not even the simple glazed rings - two chocolate and caramel filled gloopy gems of deliciousness - the day before WI! Sabotage at its blooming best. Gah!

Snap!! Have been a bit of a self saboteur today - a bag of mini eggs found their way into my mouth...and I weigh in at 7pm! AND I'm having a curry after weigh in tonight...I will have a 100% week next week! I'm all over the place at the minute, thinking I may try to maintain between now and over the Easter hols while I'm off work then get back to losing after that. I've a lot going on over the next 3 weeks and think this may stop me losing the plot and having big gains...and if I lose any in the next few weeks then its just a bonus! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Krispy creme doughnuts sound amazing right now! Having such a hungry day! Ended up using my other hex b on toast with 5 syns for peanut butter and a sliced banana on top. Was yummy but didn't hit the spot! Will stop and get some chocolate on way home so I've got something nice for rest of syns so I've something to look forward to after dinner! Any suggestions for my 10 syns left?

Hi Everyone.

Is it ok if I jump into this thread? Sound right up my street, I'm 26 and Krispy Kremes have just been mentioned and they are just the kind of treats that I have trouble resisting! (it was chocolate hobnobs for me today!)

I am nearly at the end of my 3rd SW week and apart from 2 days going over my syns (today was one) I am doing ok! Lost 6.5lb so far so my half stone is in reach tomorrow night at weigh in!

New to the forum and loving reading all these great posts!

Sarah

Hi Everyone.

Is it ok if I jump into this thread? Sound right up my street, I'm 26 and Krispy Kremes have just been mentioned and they are just the kind of treats that I have trouble resisting! (it was chocolate hobnobs for me today!)

I am nearly at the end of my 3rd SW week and apart from 2 days going over my syns (today was one) I am doing ok! Lost 6.5lb so far so my half stone is in reach tomorrow night at weigh in!

New to the forum and loving reading all these great posts!

Sarah

Sarah,

I have just jumped in on this thread too. I am also 26 and looking to lose a pound or so a week. Id be happy with that! Ive been soooo good today, i have hobnobs in my drawer and curly wurlys and ive managed to avoid temptation even on a day like today which has been mega stressful!

Good luck for the WI, let us know how you get on!!1

E x

Welcome Sarah & E :)

I've been so hungry last few days, managed to stay within my syns but damage has already been done from the weekend, determined to have a 100% week this week and get 4 exercise sessions in!

Why do we self sabotage ourselves! I ate a creme egg at the weekend then today someone posted its 9 syns! Also had a chippy, burger etc :-/

Hi ya Sarah and E welcome to the place where we confess our syns! HaHahaa lyrically you have def taken ver the craving from malteasers to Krispy kremes! Haha thank you...were they amazing? Sounds gorgeous.

scarlett it's Easter soon so mini eggs? 1.5 syns for 2 eggs, you can have like 13 eggs for that and make them last by sucking on them. Or get one of those aero lambs think they are 8 and gorgeous or a mars ice cream...haha you got me going now.

Camz yummmm love mini eggs as you can tell haha.

good luck weighers tonight don't worry about the food you have eaten today, I really don't think it goes on that quickly I think it's more about what you eat the day before...which is rubbish cos I eat loads on a Sunday as usually hungover haha

Welcome Sarah & E :)

I've been so hungry last few days, managed to stay within my syns but damage has already been done from the weekend, determined to have a 100% week this week and get 4 exercise sessions in!

Why do we self sabotage ourselves! I ate a creme egg at the weekend then today someone posted its 9 syns! Also had a chippy, burger etc :-/

Oh no!!!! I am really craving chips at the minute! Its awful! I dont even care where theyre from, chippy, pub, mcds i just want chips!!! haha!!

I needed a snack before so I had 2 x brown toast HEXB with a chopped banana on it - didnt fill me up though and im hungry now!!! Need to think of something to eat thats not too bad before I go to the salon at 7pm! mmmmmmm

Any suggestions?

My self sabotage today seems to be none preparation! Darn it!!

El x

Hi ya Sarah and E welcome to the place where we confess our syns! HaHahaa lyrically you have def taken ver the craving from malteasers to Krispy kremes! Haha thank you...were they amazing? Sounds gorgeous.

scarlett it's Easter soon so mini eggs? 1.5 syns for 2 eggs, you can have like 13 eggs for that and make them last by sucking on them. Or get one of those aero lambs think they are 8 and gorgeous or a mars ice cream...haha you got me going now.

Camz yummmm love mini eggs as you can tell haha.

good luck weighers tonight don't worry about the food you have eaten today, I really don't think it goes on that quickly I think it's more about what you eat the day before...which is rubbish cos I eat loads on a Sunday as usually hungover haha

Thank you for the welcome, I may have to get some mini eggs to satisfy my chocolate cravings. Though I have some curly wurlys in my drawer at work to limit damage cos I know theyre better than scoffing a snickers or twix or mars bar or wispa or......... mmmmm wispa....... *wanders off into a land of chocolate!!!***

woops sorry, back with you now!!

xx El xx

Oh no!!!! I am really craving chips at the minute! Its awful! I dont even care where theyre from, chippy, pub, mcds i just want chips!!! haha!!

I needed a snack before so I had 2 x brown toast HEXB with a chopped banana on it - didnt fill me up though and im hungry now!!! Need to think of something to eat thats not too bad before I go to the salon at 7pm! mmmmmmm

Any suggestions?

My self sabotage today seems to be none preparation! Darn it!!

El x

We found an actual chip shop that was just like home so got a wee bit excited!

Have you made slimming world chips before? They're just par-boiled potatoes cut into chips then chucked in the oven with some fry light xx

Have you any quick pasta or yoghurts you can have?

X

Welcome Sarah and E :)

Girls what are you like. I have to say I wanted doughnuts the other day! My mum makes me laugh. I say "oooh want [anything really synful]" she just says "no you don't. You won't enjoy it." And will hear nothing more of the issue. Usually walking past chip shops after tap class.

My poorly boy managed to scam biscuits at the drs. A fresh pack of fox's variety I will have you know. He earned it waiting for an hour, through tea time and into bath time. He was not happy getting poked by the Dr either. But it is conjunctavitus, and he does need drops (so glad I didn't get fobbed off on the phone) and tonsilitus. i thought we had that as I remember the itchy throat and after my tonsils were removed it does make me lose my voice. But by the time we were seen the pharmacy had shut so I was told to either do a 30 mile round trip with a crabby child or get the prescription tomorrow and for tonight wash his eye in sterile water with a drop of baby shampoo in. But it does mean he will miss out on the Easter egg hunt next door on Friday

Now I'm wanting one of these haha

Even if it is deep fried dough.

Oh dear 1.5 on after the weekend. I'm moving on from it I'm aiming high this week and I'm going to try and get 4 off.
I think it's the cold that makes us really hungry it's stupid that and all the chocolate that's in the shop at the moment.

Oh fran sounds horrible I hope nates better for his bday on Monday.

skinny, onwards and upwards :) it's hard at the mo but you have great motivation so keep at it x

Back