20 somethings

Welcome new comers x

Well when I got back from manc at dinner time today I weighed to see what the damage was (bearing in mind id already eaten fried chicken and ho fan noodles, some dim sum and char sui for lunch that his mum insisted on giving) I was suprised to just see just a 1lb gain after all the crap I ate for the last 5 days so maybe by fridays wi I may even manage a maintain!

On a plus, kfc changed their chips! They are now horrible! (imo) so maybe it will be easier to avoid now! Lol

Fingers crossed for you!

Agreed that KFC chips are vile (always have been imo lol)

Yeah star wear your polka dot dress. just avoid a white dress with a veil haha.

Hahaha that made me laugh so much!!! I have found a different dress today and need to take it back for a smaller size which is great as it's a silky material so didn't think it would fit anyway.

I remembered to get on the scales this morning, and 1.5 on, very annoying but no shock, I think getting the OH on board to support me for the next 5 weeks until the wedding is my best bet as I can easily lose 7lbs in that time, maybe more which will help me feel more confident on the day as I am nervous about going.

I can't seem to get a good picture of it but this is the pattern and I am going to wear it with a small white cardigan that ties just below my bust fooling people in to thinking I am thinner lol

Right off to make a bacon and mushrooms sarnie

Attachments

• 1363784985097.jpg
    1363784985097.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 33
How's everyone doing this fine Wednesday afternoon? I'm surrounded by study books and a desk full of rubbish. Tempted to procrastinate for twenty minutes by tidying my workspace...

I've joined the +1lb club, I only wish I had a drunken weekend or something to show for it. Back on extra easy today for the week. Going to use smaller plate to reduce potions more and see if that will work. Not happy at all. Also shattered, aching and my throat has flared up again.

Gave Nate his drops, dunno if they went in as he was wailing so they were probably cried right out again. I'm amazed i got them anywhere near him with the kicking, shoving and wriggling!

Star, rules about black and stuff are pretty relaxed now so it would be fine. Yay for needing a smaller size.

I think my gain could be part of my bargain that I would take a gain if I got the house. And I did :) I will get the formal offer in the post and will get a moving in date when they have got the 4 week notice that it is good to go. We will get the keys on a Friday so we can move in over the weekend and rent will start on the Monday!

Yay well done fran!!! On the house of course not the gain although a gain is a small price to pay for a house lol x so happy that everything worked out for u x

Fran that is amazing news! congrats!! and well worth celebrating over so don't worry about the pound gain at all!

Harley, all good my end this wed afternnon, it's hump day which is great and just need to get through this week then bank hols next weekend:) woop plus I have the following tues and wed off to go see 1d and mamma mia in london so very happy about that.

Star I love the pattern you are going to look great and so happy you had to get a smaller size, such a nice feeling isn't it. I popped in to H and M last night after work and bough two tops size 12 was such an amazing feeling can not remember fitting in to that size for some time. Just need to work on my bottom half now haha.
Make sure you take a pic of you in the dress I want to seeeeeee

Thanks Muzza :) Yes it's a very nice feeling as I thought I'd need to go up a size rather than down with that fabric so I finally feel like I have achieved something

Bet you felt so good knowing that you can buy those and now you can pretty much go in to any shop and buy anything you want and that must be amazing, I can't wait.

I am gutted I didn't stick to plan from when I started because I have the most amazing dress already but it's a 14 and there is no hope of me getting in that as the last time it fit me I was about 2 stone lighter. For those ladies planning your weddings/engagements, be kind to your guests and give more than 5 weeks notice lol

That looks lovely star and great news on the house Fran!

I'm having a subway salad before I tackle the food shop!

Thanks for the welcome!

There is a 'tuck shop' drawer at my office and I always make sure there is curly wurlys in there for when I need something but don't want to go crazy!
My problem sometimes is I will 'treat' myself to something for like 9syns, but forget that what I had planned for dinner that day also has syns involved so end up going over anyway! And fruit doesn't do the trick if you are stressed at work!

I always drink tea constantly at work so end up with syns from that if I don't have it as HEA. I need to cut back or drink black coffee or something instead.

And Danni - I am obsessed with Slimming World chips, have them too much probably but it just somehow feels like a none diet dinner then!

Sarah

Well ladies I cant afford to renew my online membership this month as with paying everything out and my trip away something had to go and I needed my phone bill paid more than slimming world membership lol so im on my own after the 2nd april, gutted as I use the syn calculator alot and the directory search, maybe I should quickly by the food directory book before it ends so I can at least use that, ive already downloaded the hea and bs the free foods etc..and can still use the recipes section anyway but will be harder without aiming towards awards :/

Ive had a crap day, we had a visit today from a higher up person and of course everything goes downhill then. We had 1 staff member phone in with sprained ankle, one turned up 6 hours after he should have started, 1 go home early but at least that was a genuine reason, people in doing maintenance on shelves out in the garden project centre being idiots and setting the fire alarm off while opening fire exits looking for plug sockets, didnt bother telling us and usually if it goes off it means someones stolen summat and gone out a fire exit so had what little amount of staff I had left running round everywhere looking for the one that had been opened. Hectic doesnt even cover it! Oh and then aunt flo decides to come along on whats already a crappy day as it is :/

Well ladies I cant afford to renew my online membership this month as with paying everything out and my trip away something had to go and I needed my phone bill paid more than slimming world membership lol so im on my own after the 2nd april, gutted as I use the syn calculator alot and the directory search, maybe I should quickly by the food directory book before it ends so I can at least use that, ive already downloaded the hea and bs the free foods etc..and can still use the recipes section anyway but will be harder without aiming towards awards :/

Ive had a crap day, we had a visit today from a higher up person and of course everything goes downhill then. We had 1 staff member phone in with sprained ankle, one turned up 6 hours after he should have started, 1 go home early but at least that was a genuine reason, people in doing maintenance on shelves out in the garden project centre being idiots and setting the fire alarm off while opening fire exits looking for plug sockets, didnt bother telling us and usually if it goes off it means someones stolen summat and gone out a fire exit so had what little amount of staff I had left running round everywhere looking for the one that had been opened. Hectic doesnt even cover it! Oh and then aunt flo decides to come along on whats already a crappy day as it is :/

Aww sorry to hear that, it sounds like a crap day!

I got mine today too along with cramps and the RAGE lol

I have Slimming World online so let me know if u hav any questions xx

Theres also a spreadsheet someone posts on here which can track your progress, let me know if u want me to find it and ill hav a look when I'm on my computer 2moz, on my phone just now XX

That's a shame CH but I quickly decided to stop paying for online membership when I tried that rather than group and didn't find it very good value so i totally understand you having to choose the best ways to spend your money.

I definitely think order the books now whilst you can, the food directory and two others with similar covers will see you through. Also think of the foods you often have a start a list of their syns so you still have it

I dont have access to the syn calculator anymore but I will be happy to help in anyway I can and I found the recipes on here are often better than SW online

My bacon and mushrooms was so nice earlier that i want it again

Ooh I really set the cat among the pigeons with the mention of Krispy Kremes! Sorry girlies - although you really made me giggle!

I managed a sneaky 0.5lb off - probably mostly due to hormonal bum - I'm surprised it wasn't more to be honest!

I was on training for my new job today. I still don't know when I start but they've got all of us together so we work as a team and get to know each others strengths. It's been great to do something different - and the day went really quickly! Nice to be doing something different.

I remember alot of the stuff but sometimes when im out shopping and see something its nice to check stuff, im sure I can do without as alot of things u can google to find the syns anyway or I will just go with the 20cal=1syn rule if in doubt, im starting my shred again next week so hopefully kick my butt into gear, I kind of shocked myself the other day when I was joking around with my oh that I am essentially the weight of two people and I then felt quite ashamed that id let myself get like this, id like to lose at least two stone minimum by September and so knuckle down time!

Lots to catch up on as always. Wedding attire rules are rubbish these days and your dress looks lovely star. Great news about the house fran :) sorry to hear bout the lil gains they will all be gone next week. Hope u have a better day tomorrow at work CH. great news about the training lyrical. Think that's most things sorry if I missed u out. Good luck any Thursday weighers x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back