20 somethings

Well tomorrow could be worse as im on the early then u got the one with the sprained ankle in at 9 (if she turns up), the one who went home early for family problems is in at 9 also but may not be in either then the late cashier whose in at 11 is so unreliable u never know when shes gunna turn up because shes pregnant and can get away with having as much time off as she likes so it could just end up being me all day on my own, in which case I will be on the verge of screaming by the time im done!

Hi everyone :) I'm 21 and living in Stoke-on-Trent at the mo... I've been on plan since 21st Jan and lost 11.4lb so far :D good luck everyone and nice to find a group of people more my age on here :) xxxx

Well tomorrow could be worse as im on the early then u got the one with the sprained ankle in at 9 (if she turns up), the one who went home early for family problems is in at 9 also but may not be in either then the late cashier whose in at 11 is so unreliable u never know when shes gunna turn up because shes pregnant and can get away with having as much time off as she likes so it could just end up being me all day on my own, in which case I will be on the verge of screaming by the time im done!

Oh dear Hun doesn't look promising but I hope all works put better than u expect it too x

Hi all, im new to this forum and to SW :). I am 23 and on my first weigh in on Monday i had lost 12lb. Good luck to u all :) xx

Welcome to the mad house :) wow what a brill loss I bet U were ecstatic :) that's fab x

Hi everyone :) I'm 21 and living in Stoke-on-Trent at the mo... I've been on plan since 21st Jan and lost 11.4lb so far :D good luck everyone and nice to find a group of people more my age on here :) xxxx

Welcome Hun. Glad u found us, the girlies on here are fab I would be long gone without them all but boy can they talk :) hehe. Well done on your loss so far sounds like your doing fab. I'm not far from u in Birmingham x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome fairydust and sellierose x

My oh is from newcastle, hope to be up there living one day x

Thanks ch2b :D just updated my profile with food pics etc if anyone needs inspiration, all cooked on a student budget with a well stocked pantry ;) xxx

Well done on your loss lyrically :)

Welcome Fairydust and sellierose!

CH2b hope you day goes ok today.

I had my first 100% day yesterday for the week, had 6 syns, bought mini eggs and only had 2 for 1.5 syns, wish I could be as restrained all the time!! X

I feel for u. I had THE DAY FROM HELL yesterday which slid me firmly off track and to a curly wurly, hob nob, mini eggs and bel it's biscuits! And that was work!!!!! I'm hoping today is better........for us both back on track for me!!!!

I kind of shocked myself the other day when I was joking around with my oh that I am essentially the weight of two people and I then felt quite ashamed that id let myself get like this

I feel like this too but try not to beat yourself up about it because you are here now and you are trying to do something about it. I just think how good it will feel not to be lugging around the equivalent of another adult and how much better I will feel in myself especially with less pressure on my joints particularly my back

Welcome Fairydust, wow 12lb, I think that's the biggest loss in one week i have ever seen.

Also welcome Sellierose, your losses so far are really good and you will have your stone before you know it

Thanks Jo, I like it and its only £20 so its a bargain as I already have everything to go with it. Just need to book a hotel room now...

Are you still doing WW or are you back on SW?

Welcome fairydust and sellierose! X

Hope day isn't as bad as you think Christie. X

Well early morning weigh in result 12st1.5 which is a gain since last weigh but haven't got my book handy so can't tell you how much! Also last weigh was a few weeks ago having fallen off track but it would have been worse if I hadn't been back on plan this week!
Plan for today- b- bran flakes w banana (heb1)
L- cheese and tomato toastie (heb2 and 1/2 hea1)
D- lentil cheddar bake 1/2hea1 with sweet potato wedges.

Last day of the week for me! :) xx

Even if you have gained it doesn't matter as you knew to expect it and you are back on track now and have lots of nice stuff planned so you can get it off x

Oh my goodness ladies - WHAT is wrong with me!!? Even after the 1lb gain I binged yesterday! Ended up going off track when at mam and dads for dinner - chicken chorizo pasta cooked in oil with oily Lloyd grossman sauce and 2 slices of garlic bread!! Then I went home and ate the last bag of bloody mini eggs! Grrr, I don't know why I am doing this to myself!!!!

Soo I've decided 100% day at a time for me at the min, I need to get a grip and start losing weight - I've bought a 12 week countdown for goodness sake - when I think of the money I've spent on slimming world since Xmas to effectively maintain my weight it makes me sick!!

Today's food looks like this:-
B- wholemeal roll (HEX B) bacon, marg (0.5) sauce (0.5) apple.

L- jacket, beans, cheese (HEX A) salad.

D- either hairy dieters S&S chicken with rice (if still smelling ok!!) for (3SYNS) OR homemade carbonara for (4.5 SYNS)

I think I need to get back on with drinking more fluid during the day too, as I'm great on a night! On top of the broken boiler at work we've now had a power failure so only year 6 are in today - wishing things would go back to normal in a way - but it's lovely being able to get up half an hour later and leave early on :) plus its only 6 working days til Easter hols now!

Hope you are all well - Fran I'm SOOOO bloody chuffed you got the house, it's going to be amazing for you and Nate!! Also hope you're both feeling better soon - his poorly eyes sound terrible!!

Welcome to all the new girls too :) your losses are inspirational to a flagging old timer like myself haha!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

God sorry for the rant this morning, can tell I've been hiding for a few days! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There isn't anything I can say to make it feel better Camz because I am just as bad. I really want to lose weight and get my life back but I just can't break the bad habits and don't know how but keep trying and eventually you will get there

Ladies I have just realised its the first day of spring!!! If only someone had told the weather x

Im the same laura ive spent 60 quid on three months worth, got two weeks left and effectively im only 2.5pb lighter than when I started, annoys me that I wasted it! Partly why im not gunna re subscribe as dont want to feel crap again if I dont lose much after its up!

Well so far today the one who went home cos her mum collapsed isnt in today, understandable as she needs to be at the hospital with her mum so hoping she gets better soon, the one with the sprained ankle showed up which is great as I now have two days worth of banking to catch up with (one whose off cos of her mum is banking clerk), the guy who was late yesterday called in to say he passed out a few times last night so has doctors at 11.45! We call that sleeping clearly he thinks otherwise, dont know on the pregnant one til 11 but not holding our breaths lol

Hello new comers, some amazing losses!

Well done for your loss Emily, glad you enjoyed the training.

Scarlet I'm glad you are back on track, hoping for the rest of the gain to disappear next weigh in :)

Christie, I hope someone comes into work! I had crazy long hours with bad staff at work and I was 30 weeks pregnant puffing 5kg bags of coal around!

Laura Laura Laura, draw a line under it. Taking 1 day at a time is a good idea. And just dont buy the mini eggs. I can't buy them because 2 for 1.5 syns means nothing when I will eat the whole pack and want more. Finding trigger points and putting strategies in place to conteract them might be a good idea to help you.

Sorry if I have missed anymore news. We had a bit of a drama here last night, but it is ok now. Now hoping the rest of the week will be more relaxed! Just thawing out with a cup of tea while Nate empties the paper recycling on me one paper at a time!

Afternoon ladies, and hi to the newbies,

Work is quiet today just catching up on loads of reports..it's such horrible weather.

I am out tomorrow night and i literally cant find anything to wear anywhere..argh I hate it cos its between seasons. Gonne try and pop into river island or debenhams on my lunch.

I've never been to newcastle but I am a fan of geordie shore...that's the same right haha messing!

Well suprise suprise the pregnant one is not in, it really annoys me because im left picking up all the slack, shes 31 weeks and she wont even come in to stand on till and scan items :/ even sam with her sprained ankle has been on till since 9 so I could do the banking but she goes home at 2 so then im on my own at the busiest time of the day

Just had my lunch, pasta with peppers, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, chicken and a bit of chilli powder added, was ok probs be better warmed up, got the rest for tea tonight, trying to be good til weigh day tomorrow, doubt it will help much, im gunna try a slimatee tonight lol hope I dont regret it!

Back