20 somethings

How has everyone's weigh-in gone this week? :D

well 1.5lbs on this wk but its due to all the drink over the weekend.. had a syn free lunch there... gonna have a wee options hot chocolate when I get back from walking my wee dog...

Just popped into the next sale to buy something for my cousins baby shower tonight... I didn't realise how broody I was until now.. I'd love a wee baba...

Hi guys, I'm relatively new on here and haven't made too many friends about the place yet! So thought I would say hi! Hope your all ok and look forward to getting to know you all :)

Lol, been called chunky all my life so won't mind! Lol! Its Clare. I'm 26, live in Lancashire with my bf and 2 doglets.

Had a very bad week at work this week so sw not gone too well, looking forward to finishing work at lunch time tomoro and chilling out for a while till Monday! Xxxx

Lol, been called chunky all my life so won't mind! Lol! Its Clare. I'm 26, live in Lancashire with my bf and 2 doglets.

Had a very bad week at work this week so sw not gone too well, looking forward to finishing work at lunch time tomoro and chilling out for a while till Monday! Xxxx

hey I'm 26 and hail from Lancashire too! X

Glad that most of you guys haven't had snow, it's not been a nice day at all but its the WEEKEND!!!!

Welcome Clare :) I am rubbish at remembering real names but sounds like you have struggled with your weight a long time but we are a friendly bunch so you will fit in here x

We haven't had snow just a ton of rain it is flippen cold though.

Hey Harley Quinn - Weight in was good for me this week - 3lb loss. U?
Ive just clicked through to have a read of your food diary too, I love reading how other people are finding it! May have to start one myself someday...

Scarlett - Can you post a link to yours? I couldn't find it and would love to have a read! :)

Just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you! Was trying to find out how to get a link on my ipad when you popped up in my diary so didn't need the link any more :) x

I've been chubby since I was 6, always been bullied for it but never got down past a size 14. Am intending on this being the last ever diet however I've just realised I've eaten about 20 syns today :( will have to make up for it this weekend :(

I'm from near Blackburn, where in lancs are you guys from?

I've 2 pooches, a collie cross and a jack rat, the jack rat is my baby girl and love her to bits, she comes to work with me and is just a general all round star! Not that my other isn't a star, he's very clever, but I think you always have a fave!

What you lot got planned for the weekend? Xxxx

Aww they sound cute :) I wish we could have pets in our house, miss my cats so much, they live with my mum.

Sw is fab, when you get your head in the game its so easy to follow and with the people on here there's always support available. Do you go to a group? 20syns is not too bad, easy to pull back tomorrow by having no more than 10. Doesn't work for everyone but now and again should be ok

Tonight my other half is at a friends house, lads night poker so he will be late home. I'm home alone with some wine and a cheesy 70s film!
Babysitting tomorrow but other than that will see what the weekend brings, prob not too much! How about you? Xx

Well I gained 2lb but after the weekend away and aunt flo showing her face was bound to be a big gain this week, hopefully off next week, starting my shred again when flos gone so see what happens :/ ive had such a chronic headache all day since I woke up :(

On way to wales, this should be fun after last weekend! Apparently my dad had a word with them and told them they shouldnt have made any comments at all so will see if anything is said

Welcome clare x

20 syns is easy to balance out :)

Christie, I hope the Wales trip goes well. How nice of your dad to speak to them though.

Ooh, I don't like jacks or collies or corgies other than one an old lady near me has... or alsations. I'm sure they don't like me either. I met a jack-collie cross.... it was bloody mental. I've got an Italian water spaniel... who is scared of water. He's a wuss.

how is the film going scarlet?

I've finished off nate's blanket and put together his chair/desk :D needlework and flat pack. I'm a catch ;)

Don't think I'd watch it again, bit odd but its nearly finished! It's got Barbara Streisand in it and between her and the bloke they burst into song every few mins, he's just died though so I'm guessing that's where his singing stops! She's still going for it though, sounds a bit like meatloaf at the moment...not sure ill wait for the end haha!

Aw Christie that little gain will soon be off xx

Skinny You are so lucky, it slowed down during the day and mostly went but its been really heavy most of the evening so I will be staying in all day tomorrow but its also really really cold. Am just getting ready for bed and under two duvets with a quilted blanket and winter pjs and socks its still freezing :confused:

Well Clare at least you feel ready to face it now. There are a lot of members on here that have been in a similar situation to yourself from Childhood so you aren't alone and you will and can do this. Like the others have said its really easy to pull back 20 syns

My dog was a Collie and he was the best dog ever. His temperament was perfect and I would recommend a Collie to anyone because they're great. He had to be put to sleep last summer due to very old age but I still miss him every day so its safe to say I am a dog person :)

Sorry to hear you joined our gain club this week CH, it sucks but you can pull it back. I do have when Aunt Flo comes to visit because of the havoc it plays on the scales along with everything else that goes with it.

Also hope your journey to Wales is a good safe one. I am sure you will have a good time and good on your dad for speaking up

Back