20 somethings

Good night ladies, I am going to shiver myself to sleep now lol

In case I don't get the chance to say it HaPpY BiRtHdAy Muzza and of course Fran I hope you have fun with Nate and his birthday too

Sleep well everyone x x

I have a collie-lab cross although you would never know he was a cross as he looks pure, hes so docile hes like a baby

Well when we got here everyone suddenly went to bed lol so sat with my dad watching the end of a film, they have developed a coach trip addiction now since the blackpool one lol they are planning on going to the isle of wight in april now and then maybe somewhere in june

lol christie, I can only see them being out of the way as a good thing ;) Maybe they should try to go on the show "coach trip" haha.

Thanks star, it's not until Sunday. Going to bake him some chocolate marshmallow fairy cake things tomorrow :) I finished his blanket and put together his desk/chair this evening....
ForumRunner_20130322_230603.png
ForumRunner_20130322_230529.png

The seat lifts up and I've popped a couple of new books for his birthday in there too. I just want to give the pirates and animal figures a wee wash before I pop them in too and hey presto no need to wrap stuff up!

I ended up driving 45 mins there and back at 11.30 to a call I really didn't need to go on last night! So that stopped my munching! Shattered now tho, really dont want to go to work this morning :( sensing a power nap coming on this afternoon!

Thanks guys, I'm planning on going to sainsburys on my way home from work to stock up on fruit and veg to pick at today.

Has anyone got snow? We usually get loads living on a fell but not so much this morning. Mum says they've 5 inches and snow drifts! Xxxxx

Morning

The snow is back with a vengeance today in Derbys, it looks like its several inches thick and is still coming down and it looks like a blizzard out there

Safe to say I will not be going out in it so I think I will be having a movie day, might try to get OH to let me watch some Disney

What sort of job do you do hun? x

Keep safe everyone in the snow.
That blanket is lovely and I love the chair - massive pooh bear fan!
Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?

Morning

The snow is back with a vengeance today in Derbys, it looks like its several inches thick and is still coming down and it looks like a blizzard out there

Safe to say I will not be going out in it so I think I will be having a movie day, might try to get OH to let me watch some Disney

What sort of job do you do hun? x

awwww I love Disney. You've made me want to find my beauty and the beast DVD. Good lord I'm 26!!!!

Haha good choice but I am 28 and I don't own many DVD/Blu rays but about half are Disney!!! Have you seen any of them in 3D? They're pretty good, even better in my opinion on a home 3D telly that at the cinema

They're lovely gifts Fran, I am sure he'll like them

My plans went out the window when I saw more sone as I don't like to drive in it unless I have to so it'll be a weekend in, do you have anything planned skinnylegs?

Haha good choice but I am 28 and I don't own many DVD/Blu rays but about half are Disney!!! Have you seen any of them in 3D? They're pretty good, even better in my opinion on a home 3D telly that at the cinema

They're lovely gifts Fran, I am sure he'll like them

My plans went out the window when I saw more sone as I don't like to drive in it unless I have to so it'll be a weekend in, do you have anything planned skinnylegs?

no I've not seen any in 3D but I have watch despicable me in 3d. That was fantastic!!!! X

Morning everybody.

1st thing i did this morning was walk to the shop in the snow for milk and eggs...then got home and promptly put my pjs back on...and i plan on spending the rest of the day this way.

Now i am i am the mood for watching something Disney...i don't have classics here but maybe toy story?

Also got my monthly visitor this morning so i plan on making some sort of cheesecake later with alpen light, quark, sweetener and mint options - the best comfort food i can come up with! X

I was a pound off, totally undeserved so I'm happy!

What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm going to look at a car in a minute. :D

Yey well done you!!!!!!

shopping this morning and then was going to be going out with the bestie tonight but I think well stay in with booze And pink DVDs preparing us for when we go see her in concert 14th April! Wooooo can't wait. Then it's WI tomorrow eek xxx

Love Disney films! My parents are in the process of buying all the old classics on blu ray. I on,y have a DVD player and keep secretly hoping they won't find them on blu ray so I can borrow them :)

I'm a huge disney fan at heart!!

my OH isn't so much and doesn't appricate me wanting to build a Disney DVD collection xD

I was a pound off, totally undeserved so I'm happy!

What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm going to look at a car in a minute. :D

Well done on your loss!

We've both had undeserved losses this week then!!

What car you looking at buying?

It's a cheapie little Astra, hopefully it will tide us over for a while as we save for another people carrier. Fingers crossed it's in good condition!

Any car is better than no car!!

i;ve my fingers crossed it works out for you =]

Love Disney films! My parents are in the process of buying all the old classics on blu ray. I on,y have a DVD player and keep secretly hoping they won't find them on blu ray so I can borrow them :)

I did that...I went from Video to DVD to Blu Ray now 3D Bly Ray where it's available!! Expensive but it's something I am really pleased I have done

If your parents are upgrading now I think there is a buy one get one free on so it's a good time to buy and make sure they collect they disney movie rewards points as you can get loads of films free and points build up really quickly, I have only paid for two of my 3D disney, the other about 8 or 10ish I got for free through this scheme

Words cannot describe how excited I am about The Little Mermaid coming out later in the year, that, with the lion king, were always my favorites

Back