20 somethings

Ooh thanks star ill let them know! X

Yeah Fran I would love that :)

OH is just watching some football show on BBC so I am making up bacon, eggs and mushrooms, might not be a third SF but the smell of that bacon is amazing

How's the weather down your end Fran, it looks like there have been lots of floods so hoping you guys are ok

Yeah Fran I would love that :)

OH is just watching some football show on BBC so I am making up bacon, eggs and mushrooms, might not be a third SF but the smell of that bacon is amazing

How's the weather down your end Fran, it looks like there have been lots of floods so hoping you guys are ok

Oooooh that's what I'm just having!!!! X

I've just got in from work and I am sooooo cold!! Im hoping the phone stays quiet today :-( DVDs on and a nap I think! Hope your all wrapped up!

My parents are like that too, mostly my dad whining because my mum lives in brum while hes in wales, they always get over it and I think these little trips away are helping too cos they are spending more time alone together so he hasnt mentioned divorce for a while lol

They f**king sold the f**king car 10 F**KING MINUTES before I arrived, after my mum drove 40 minutes to my house and then 25 minutes to take me to the dealer. SO ANGRY, especially as they told me viewings were 'strictly by appointment only' but apparently this dude just walked in and bought it?! Grrrrrr. Ah well, it obviously wasn't the car for us.

Fran, my parents finally physically and financially separated 18 months ago, having been separated-but-living-together/occasionally giving it a go since I was 9. They are both so much happier and in a way I wish they'd done it years ago. Their rationale was that they wanted to be a united unit until we all left home. I hope it goes smoothly and they're nice to and about each other through it all!

Know that we're here if you need us! I thought I was ready for it but I think I found it harder as a twentysomething. It felt silly because I knew it was the best thing for everyone and it had been on the horizon for as long as I can remember. I didn't really talk to anyone about it and everyone expected me to be okay. Sometimes you might need a vent. :)

Oh no Harley how annoying! As you say though obv wasn't meant to be! A better one will come along :)

Hi Emily, you've been quiet missy! Sorry to hear about your parents and how hard it was, I must admit I don't have experience as my parents are together but can't imagine what it would be like if they weren't together. Big change. Xx

Fran hope whatever your parents decide that they are happy. That's the most important thing and they can be better parents and grandparents if they are happy than if they are miserable.

Hi Scarlett! Yeah, I was on training for my new job at the end of last week (although I still have no idea when I'll start) so I was pretty maxed out! I'm now on our week away in Somerset so we've been out and about all day. Still popping in to have a read though!

Oh harley how annoying!

Christie, that must be hard them living so far apart though.

Emily you have been so quiet, what's been going on with you? You haven't been washed away with all our rain then have you?

Oh well I knew mum's plan was that when they sell this place they'll separate, dad didn't know this plan but he throws around the "threat" of divorce willy nilly and he found out about mum planning to leave this morning. He went mental again (happens a lot, more now as he is forgetting more and more stuff, mum managed to get him to go the the drs under another guise - i think it was she got the nurse involved to pretend it was a well man check, anyway, dad went mental at this poor nurse too) mum thought he was going to hit her so she got in there first :/ then he said the divorce thing and she said that's the plan. This was all outside a hotel in Birmingham. She's not long since stormed off to bed now. To be perfectly honest neither of them are particularly stable. Sometimes everything can be great and in a second it all changes and it will either be a day or a week or a month of crap. In general things are ok, but there's a whole lot of rubbish that goes on and does your head in. I will be glad when Nate is out of the way of it all.

I've had 48 hours of being spectacularly off plan! I'll have to get a photo up of the hot chocolate I had this morning... Back on it tonight with a warm roast chicken salad.

We're going on a long walk tomorrow so I'm basically going Body Magic crazy! Totally forgot my card and book - I was planning to weigh in here on Thu. I guess at least that gives me more time to get it off. I've been feeling horribly binge-eaty uncomfortably full. It's so unpleasant.

Back