20 somethings

Ooh good luck with the house guest. What are you planning on cooking for them?

Wee Chum was meant to be back from his dad's between 3 and 4pm. Guess who's still sitting here waiting, not even sure when to put the dinner on?

Nightmare Harley :-(

I'm thinking SW sweet chilli chicken from the site with SW Chips and some mange tout and babycorn :) might make SW Apple Pie too has to be good as my weigh in is Wednesday!

My guest is sooo thin and doesn't really eat properly so not sure how that's gonna go, ill just cook as normal and she can eat or not eat what she wants through the week :-/

What's everyone up to tonight? I'm in my Jammies watching come done with me lol x

I've just got in, lot the fire and snuggling up with my pooches :) plan on staying here till bed now, hopefully the phone will agree! Just had breakfast and got called out to op on a cow, so had to cancel my parents coming up for lunch :-( luckily my boy took me out for a late lunch when I got done :) all sheep have been fairly well behaved and stopped having babies today, thankfully!!

Happy birthday to Nate :) xxxxx

My friend dropped round a bday present earlier as I'm not gonna see her tonight so I opened it and check this out...

Its amazing I'm now in bed with hot water bottle watching Superbad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 52
What happened Tata? Hopefully it was just a few too many syns and nothing too serious

Are you engaged at the moment? Weddings are expensive (the one I am a guest at soon is costing £65 per person!!) but I am sure you will be able to find a way to do it within your budget or I guess you could apply for Don't Tell The Bride?!? Good luck sorting it

Good night ladies and for those of us lucky enough to work just normal week days its a 4 day week so bring on Thursday!

Weddings are expensive but I was a right bargain hunter, a total ebay bride from my dress to my invitations and they were all lovely :)

Weddings are expensive but I was a right bargain hunter, a total ebay bride from my dress to my invitations and they were all lovely :)

That's got to be the best way to do it. My friend got married last year and it was rediculously expensive, I think the photographer alone cost £1800 for half the day!

When are you getting married? Xx

Good morning everyone

I have today off so am still in bed but awake as OH woke me up so there goes my lie in :(

We still seem to be surrounded by snow but the sun seems to be attempting to come out so I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it will start to melt

Hope you all have good days whatever you are up to x

Sar I had a new kitchen at the start of the year and failed miserably as we pretty much just ate take aways and toast because it was all we could do as the only thing we had was kettle and toaster! We didn't even have fridge

I am sure you will do better than I did, if you have a microwave that will give you some options and things like mug shots etc

We are thinking about investing in a Halogen Oven to make life easier, there are only two of us and heating the big oven seems silly sometimes, plus I hate cleaning it lol, so we think this may work to save us money and its meant to le quicker and healthier x

Yes avoid them if you can. I know some are low syn but I find that sometimes the temptation to have what you fancy is higher than the need to stick to your syns.

You are doing everso well so far so keep up the good work.

I find SW is so simple, and it's so good for you too, so I know you can do it. My biggest struggle is time as sometimes the nicest things take quite a while to cook

Thanks hun, it's a massive roast dinner, it'll be within my syns and there will be lots of superfree but I will be having a massive portion because I know how tasty it'll be.

I am the same with take aways so it's better they're just off limits until I get to target and then I can reintroduce them as a treat if I even fancy them.

Are you off all week?

Back