20 somethings

We open every day of the year except easter sunday and xmas day but those who work sundays (used to be me until I opted out) still has to go in on easter sunday to work stock for a few hours and every store member works every bank hol monday unless uve booked it off hol or ur the stock counter as she has no count on those days so it was a huge suprise not to be on there, downside is I dont get the extra hours as hols but plus side is not working obv lol

My manager was very complimentary today it was weird first he was saying I look better today, different, more rosy and happy and vibrant lol and was asking what I had done different which tbh the only things done differently was that I had showered in the morning instead of the night before, I hadnt brushed my hair properly because id left my brush in the bathroom and it was in use before I left for work so I had to make do with a handheld tiny thing for my thick hair and I had also left my moisturizer in there so I hadnt put any on my face to combat the dry skin I get in this weather so to say I looked better just made me feel like why do I bother with these things any other day lol needless to say my skin has been nice and soft all day so maybe the moisturizer is making it worse?

Then a few hours later he was saying I looked like id lost weight :/ very odd behaviour from him lol

Lol that made me laugh! Still take a compliment where you can and enjoy the extra time off

My skin really suffers in this weather too and gets dry and I have found a No.7 night cream does wonders for when I wake up and the day cream does me for the day. I always try to take my make up off before bed too (when I am tipsy my brain seems to think a pillow is a suitable make up remover!) which helps because I do notice the difference the next day. If I am honest though, in this weather, it'd be great to be a man so I could grow a beard to keep me warm lol

My OH thought the beard thing was a good idea when it was cold after Christmas. He looked like a hobo! Plus it grew ginger, I've nothing against gingers as he has ginger tendencies, but a mahoosive ginger beard was not attractive!

I use No. 7 day and night cream too, I get very spotty from most moisturisers but I love this stuff. I'm currently going through gallons of hand cream as my hands are chapped and cracked with working outside, and the cracks are filled with cow muck!! Oh to be a lady!

I know what you mean about working bank hols, there are 4 of us so we do 2 each on call. This is the first time I've not had to work Easter weekend :) so I took Tuesday off as holiday too to make it feel even better :)

What do you all have planned for the long weekend? I'm so happy its nearly here!

I wont be doing much on the weekend will just be chilling at home lol but thats not a bad thing!

The Joker shaves about once a month 'cause he gets bad eczema otherwise. I kind of like him scruffy though. ;)

I'm feeling GREAT this morning ladies! I promised Chum we'd get up early this morning and I'd make him pancakes for breakfast - not only did I ACTUALLY MANAGE IT, I resisted the pancakes myself! So he was ecstatic and I am basically the BEST MUMMY EVER in his eyes right now. :D

Half a pound off past night. I'm not going to lie I'm well annoyed by it because I had a 100% week oh well I will not let this beat me.

A pound off this week and nobody is more surprized than me tbh! Well it does encourage me to stick with SW.. My losses are a lot slower this time round.. but I'm hoping if I manage to have a good week and keep the syns low, I can enjoy my easter egg without guilt!

Got my implanon out yesterday and starting the pill today so I'll be interested to see if it effects my weight loss at all

Morning everyone :)

I lost 1lb this week, bit annoyed as wanted more off, only lost 2.5lbs this month, must work harder! That's annoying for you skinnylegs :-(

Well done on your loss tata!

I've started using the No 7 Protect cream and eye cream, I'm liking them so will buy them again.

Well done on resisting the pancakes Harley!

Congrats on all your losses girls.

I'm trying to get my mind back on it had a horrible couple of days of eating rubbish so need to be good!

Danni and skinny whenever I think im going to do well at weigh in i always have little losses or maintains...i still don't understand it all after doing it for nearly a year.

My OH thought the beard thing was a good idea when it was cold after Christmas. He looked like a hobo! Plus it grew ginger, I've nothing against gingers as he has ginger tendencies, but a mahoosive ginger beard was not attractive!

I use No. 7 day and night cream too, I get very spotty from most moisturisers but I love this stuff. I'm currently going through gallons of hand cream as my hands are chapped and cracked with working outside, and the cracks are filled with cow muck!! Oh to be a lady!

I know what you mean about working bank hols, there are 4 of us so we do 2 each on call. This is the first time I've not had to work Easter weekend :) so I took Tuesday off as holiday too to make it feel even better :)

What do you all have planned for the long weekend? I'm so happy its nearly here!

What do you do for work chunkymiss? x

arghh my friend just bought loadsa cookies for work!! I just ate one (and they are big ones now I feel sick and hate myself!

Muzza, dont hate yourself, we are only human. Its a shame you feel sick though :( maybe your body isnt used to those types of food anymore? Keep your chin up and move on from it :) xxx:)

Thanks El, I'm just irritated with myself :( im having a horrible little day my boss is really being nasty! roll on home time...although i do have to go to doctors straight from work so not all fun x

Thanks El, I'm just irritated with myself :( im having a horrible little day my boss is really being nasty! roll on home time...although i do have to go to doctors straight from work so not all fun x

I know huni - try not to be irritated by yourself, its a blip, we all get them!! Good luck at the docs xxx

Muzza you can do it, your next meal is a sw meal!
Flippen heck it's cold outside. oh is on the lash tonight. Snuggle up in bed I think for me. Went out for lunch had a jacket potato whoop ha.
Hope everyone is ok and keeping warm.

Aww Muzza I can sympathise I had skittles today at 11 syns and was like right that's fine for today, I just felt like them. Then got invited to neighbours and had a slice of birthday cake then got invited out and had 2 drinks, I did 30 mins cardio and lots of weights and different exercises in the gym bit doubt it cancelled out much as its so hard to burn calories!

I managed to resist the chocolate cake but when i got home ther was a tin of quality street on the kitchen table with 2 strawberry creams! They cried out to me. Totally not worth the 5 syns they cost me :(

Back