20 somethings

Ive had no chocolate, having a lamb dinner tomorrow yum

well done clare :)

Sar you are SUPER organised! get you.

Well done christie. We're having lamb too.

Sorry I've not been here much. Been a bit worried about my grandad. Then last night mum and I were talking and she went "carbon monoxide poisoning!" so she rang lots of people, and got my grandad to turn off the heating and the fire's pilot light and to open his bedroom window (he was in bed) and got her brother to see if he could get some CO detectors. He did, and he got someone round. The gas supply has been shut off and his whole system has been condemned and he feels 100x better! confusion is gone, rash is going, he feels less sick he can move better! he'd gone to the hospital the other day thinking he had a stroke. When it turned out he hadn't mum was trying to think what it could be. It's a wonder the fool is still alive. Most of it was coming from the boiler in the pantry. So get your family some CO detectors, just in case, this has been building up slowly for months.

Well done ladies for resisting or keeping control, you're doing brilliantly and should be proud of yourselves.

Fran I am so pleased the issues with your Grandad have been resolved. I think when you buy a smoke alarm a carbon monoxide alarm should come in the same pack because its a silent killer and preventable.

I would love to say my resistance is as good but that'd not be true. I was meant to be going to a friends for a BBQ this evening but the weather meant it was too cold to be out so it turned in to an indoor one instead and I ate my body weight in sausages, burgers and white bread! They were all just so moreish because I haven't had anything like it for so long and am having a 3 course meal tomorrow so that has probably scuppered any loss for this week but it will be back off the week after so I am not too worried

Its great knowing I still have two days off work and I feel so good for it x

I know. in rented homes it gets checked every year, but his hasn't been checked since 1972! until recently some dodgy bloke messed with his boiler... which is where most of it came from. Crazy.

Sorry to hear your wee blow out. watch out for any tummy cramps or feeling ill or lathargic tomorrow, I get it with white bread... and a lot of sugar in general because of blood sugars going up and down.

Been ironing and taking photos of nate's old clothes. barely dented it! but 1 hour ironing at my size burns 223cals an hour, which is pretty awesome.

Well done on your restraint everyone!!
I've had a few mini eggs over the weekend but we've not bought any Easter Eggs, too much temptation! lol

Fran that's so scary! Just as well your Mum thought to check it was that. Glad it has been found now xx

Fran I'm so pleased he's ok! That must have been terrifying! I agree with star, they really should come with smoke alarms, ill definatly be getting some for us and our lot.

Happy Easter everyone! The OHs mum was lovely yesterday, bought the OH 2 big bags of mini eggs, but bought me a lovely bunch of daffodils instead of chocolate :) they look much prettier sat on my kitchen windowsill :) xxx

Wow fran that was lucky.
Well I've used all my syns for the week essentially. Using my b choice for oil this afternoon for roasties and no pudding but hey how. I'll take melon woth me.

The detectors are cheap enough. I've always had one. They just change colour if there is CO in the air. It's been building up for so long, it has been what his tummy problems have been about too. Thankfully mum was up there last week and she thought his fire looked dodgy and despite his confusion he knew something was wrong and gave my mum a list of phone numbers. She hasn't spoken to her brother in 30 years until now!

That's good danni. Nate has 2 of the smallest ones and we have mini creme eggs and mini caramel eggs, and I have some mini malteser bunnies. Chocolate about the house doesn't bother me, and I got through last Easter just fine. I think it can be an excuse to go mad if you want it to be but, unlike Xmas, there is a lot less of a fuss around it and it is less of a month long eat-a-thon.

Clare that's so lovely and thoughtful of her. Especially as daffodils are hard to get given all the cold weather. We've had some pop up in the garden, but we had no snow.

Sar you are nutty. I'm surprised it will be open, but at least it will be quiet :)

Have a nice time skinnylegs. People will steal your melon. If 1 person has something different, even if it is fruit instead of pudding you can put your money on at least one other person wanting some!

Happy Easter everyone. I took Nate to see the lambs yesterday and we might go again today if the sun stays out. And the bunnies are in the garden chasing each other. It looks most Easter-y

Well done for not having a day off! I was gunna do treadmill today but I wanna dye my hair so think I will have to give it a miss and go on tomorrow which is fine as its my first fasting day tomorrow so need to earn mor food lok

Lol*

Well done for not just doing nothing. I can't say I'd be so good.

Ooh, good luck with your first fasting day. I'm awful, if I can't have something I want it like mad. I hope it works well for you.

I'm on 9.5 syns for the day and have half a heb left :) not bad for Easter Sunday I think. Hoping nate settles down well tonight given the clocks changing. He went to bed early last night and seems quite keen to go now. As soon as he is down I am back ironing, photographing and uploading his old clothes.

Oh Christie, at my current weight an hour of ironing burns 223 calories, so if you can't face the treadmill I have a job for you!

Im gunna work out tonight what I can eat on 900 cals so I stick to it exactly and know I definately need to earn 400 cals on the treadmill which is easy enough, shoud be interesting lol

At least if I fail then I can fast on Tuesday instead but I wanna give this a proper shot and see how it works for a few weeks before giving up on it

Im about to dye my hair back red as I miss it bein red, hope it turns out well now ive had my hair stripped and got rid of the red, black and purple tints from other times ive dyed it lol

No restraint from me all week, I've been horrendous. And I'm in London tues and wed so wont be 100% then oh dear I need to get back in the right frame of mind

Rubbish, great will power till I got home from seeing my parents then ate about 28syns worth if chocolate. Very fed up.

Back