20 somethings

I had a bacon baguette for brekkie, lamb with cauli, broccoli, sprouts and gravy for dinner and about to have some sausage sarnies so not a great day but not too bad either as I havent had chocolate or puddings or anything

Ive worked out that tomorrow on my fasting day i can have 2 weetabix with milk for brekkie, a salmon paste sandwich using 2 wholemeal slices from a small loaf for lunch, and roasted chicken breast with broccoli and baby potatoes for dinner all that for 891 calories so have to work out on treadmill for 391 calories or more if i want some fruit to snack on so thats alot more than i thought i would be able to have plus on an ee day i wouldnt be on many syns just for the salmon paste sandwich so should be a successful day for both diets

Good luck for tomorrow CH, I am sure you will be a success with your new plan, sometimes you just need to shake things up to see results

Am very proud of myself for today as am below my syns ( I think!) as the only syns I had were for a small (cream egg size) lint lindor egg, it was amazing but after the main thought on my mind was that was nice but not nice enough to not lose for so maybe that wall I've been stuck at is shrinking! All other foods I had were super free or free

Good night all and hope tomorrow is a good day for everyone x

Hi ladies :) I'm the worlds biggest piglet ever!! I've been a total heifer, missed wi last week due to parents night and have spent the best part of the past fortnight eating everything I wanted!

But here is my line :) I've known I was headed for a real blow out the past few weeks I think, so just embraced it and enjoyed it! OH is now done with working away for a while :-D so we have decided as of tomorrow we are both gonna be super healthy; have just done the worlds healthiest online shop, and have ordered the mega expensive insanity workout DVDs which we are going to do together 6 days a week. I'm really excited for us to do this together, and to see our results.

I know it's only been 2 weeks but I feel so much fatter; dreading tomorrow nights wi, but looking forward to getting it over and done with and having a loss the following week. I have a night out planned with my 3 best friends on the Monday before weigh in but am hoping it makes me more sensible with my choices.

Tonight we are going out for dinner, a last supper if you will. From tomorrow I will be an ANGEL!!!

Have missed you all lots girls, good to be back!! Xxx

Camz I can join u on that I have eaten so much! Just need to get back on it but struggling x

Me too Muzza, been struggling for such a long time, since xmas really! Looking forward to getting back on track, but dreading going to weigh in tomorrow!! X

Laura I'm going to send you to your room if you are naughty again! ;)

Laura I'm going to send you to your room if you are naughty again! ;)

Just for you Fran, here is my menu planned tomorrow, may have a glass of wine or a couple of vodkas on the night, as we're having friends round for dinner.

Tuesday
B- muller light, apple
L- sw quiche, chips, salad, ketchup (1 syn)
D- chilli (tomatoes, passata,onion,red pepper,garlic) chips, cheese.

Hex A - cheese (on chilli)
Hex B - olive oil (tbsp in actifry)

Xx

Sounds like you have yourself sorted Camz :)
Let us know how Insanity goes.

I've been quite stuck last couple of weeks been good this week but scales aren't showing it, flying back to UK Thursday so Im expecting a gain after that too, think i will be same as you in 2 weeks time! Lol xx

Well day 1 of fasting is going pretty well, ive been home from work since 2 and still havent felt the need to eat lunch lol although I will have it now as I will be popping on the treadmill in an hour to earn half my dinner so will need th energy lol im so suprised at not really being hungry even though ive not eaten since my weetabix at 9 this morning

Well I worked off 477cals so im allowed a fairly big dinner actually so suprising lol and still will have 84cals to spare im quite comfortable with this plan so far :)

Well I worked off 477cals so im allowed a fairly big dinner actually so suprising lol and still will have 84cals to spare im quite comfortable with this plan so far :)

That's loads, well done!
What do you do to burn so many? I struggle to get to 300!

I only walked 40 mins on treadmill, suprising how easy it is

Anyone up for this??

I'm starting insanity workouts on friday with OH when our dvds arrive, but thinking of giving this a go too, from tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2942917170.jpg
    image-2942917170.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 45
Lol just been told that this fasting thing is supposed to be 500 cals only wether u excercise or not! How stupid is that? Im still gunna eat my excercise calories otherwise id only be getting about 20 odd calories if I excercise too and I aint about doing dangerous eating!

Id be up for doing that laura lol my backside definately needs it lol

Agh why did I blow out before wi? I was in control ok just but I was in control. I could kick myself and I'm dreading weigh in tonight. Sorry for the self pity.

Agh why did I blow out before wi? I was in control ok just but I was in control. I could kick myself and I'm dreading weigh in tonight. Sorry for the self pity.

Dont be daft! We all have out moments. Don't feel bad hun xxxx

Aww we all do it! xx
Drink lots up to lunch time to try and flush yourself out a bit and eat lightly until after WI.

Back