20 somethings

Aww we all do it! xx
Drink lots up to lunch time to try and flush yourself out a bit and eat lightly until after WI.

Does this work? I'm debating not going to WI after my blow out the other day, I feel stodgy and grim :( xx

Always go to WI hun. You will find out EVERYONE has been in the same position and you will get a lot of tips and support. Group would be useless if we only went on a good week. Plus I find not going to group prevents me drawing a line under a bad week and starting fresh with lots of new energy and ideas. I have just had two cr@ppy months, but I was there each week and we finally got a solution and I had a good week last week and looking for a good one this week, but if I hadn't have kept going I'd be in a rubbish position

I agree with fran even though I dont go to a group I can imagine how much better u will feel after going and knowing exactly what u have gained (if anything) plus if u dont go then u wont know if next weeks wi will be a loss or gain from this week, I know id rather have a gain this week then a loss next week rather than if u dont lose as much of ur gain from this week so next week it looks like a gain which will just make u feel worse as u will feel like uve done bad two weeks in a row instead of just one (if u understand any of that then well done lol)

I totally agree with Fran, I need to go to WI tonight to draw a line under a bad few weeks. I missed last week and planned to have a really good week - ended up being dreadful and am now expecting like a 3lb gain tonight. Yuck!!!

Haven't had chance to catch up properly but Happy Birthday to us, this 20 somethings thread is 1 today!!

You have to go to WI because its almost never as bad as you imagine and I found when I expected it to be really bad I actually had a small loss most times so good luck x

Does this work? I'm debating not going to WI after my blow out the other day, I feel stodgy and grim :( xx

I find it helps me, hope you went as everyone is right about drawing a line under this week and starting fresh.

Tata that's rubbish :-( do u think you'll be able to start fresh after next WI?

I'm feeling a bit like that as well, know from 5th to 13th Im gonna be quite bad but gonna try make good choices when I can and Im takin my trainers!! XxX

4.5lbs on in 2 weeks...have now had my massive blow out and I don't think there is any food I didn't succumb to - so no excuse for cravings or relapses any more!!

Have made a yummy curry for tea tonight when friends come over, going to make actifry chips to go with it, and have my HEX A left for some cheese on top! May have a glass of wine or a few vodkas, but will stay within syns, after the chilli I will only have had 3.5 syns - so may well have 4 vodkas, yum!!

Over two weeks of being totally off plan that's not too bad but mostly good for you for going to group to be weighed and getting yourself right back on it :)

Is there anything in particular you're struggling with Tata or is it just a bit of everything?

Over two weeks of being totally off plan that's not too bad but mostly good for you for going to group to be weighed and getting yourself right back on it :)

Is there anything in particular you're struggling with Tata or is it just a bit of everything?

It was hard going to group I have to admit, and I hated getting weighed! I couldn't stay as we have friends coming over, and very nearly made this an excuse not to go, but thankfully I talked myself round. Something someone said earlier about guaranteeing a loss next week rather than just making sure I had a smaller gain hit home. So here's to a big loss next week!

Tonight's chilli and chips is smelling gorgeous (if I do say so myself!) and I am confident that it is very well disguised diet food! Looking forward to our friends coming over to see the house, love showing it off haha!!

Going to make sure I drink as much water as I possibly can this week, as I am starting the insanity work outs on Friday and have begun the squat challenge too, so don't want water retention getting in my way - aiming for 2-3l every day!! Feeling good to be back in the zone, thank goodness Easter is over and done with!! Xxx

It was hard going to group I have to admit, and I hated getting weighed! I couldn't stay as we have friends coming over, and very nearly made this an excuse not to go, but thankfully I talked myself round. Something someone said earlier about guaranteeing a loss next week rather than just making sure I had a smaller gain hit home. So here's to a big loss next week!

Nice to see someone actually understood my ramblings lol

Tata I'm sorry things are sucky for you right now. Don't you go hiding from us though!

Laura I'm really pleased you managed to go. If it makes you feel better I gained more than that in a week before, 2 weeks later it was off again. Have a lovely evening :) I can't wait to be able to show off my house. When it is built. Haha.

Christie I completely understood what you were saying, I thought it was really clear actually. Much better than how I could have put it.

What has everyone got planned for this evening? I have stupid amounts of washing to put away, I've stripped my bed so I have to change it and I have a Tesco shop to do. Utter borings-ville!!!

I went. I thought bugger it, your all right. And 0.5lb off!! So surprised! Wasn't the 2 lb this week I originally wanted but I'm just happy it was a loss not a gain!
Bought the new mag at group and some hi if lights. So glad I went, thanks for the push lovelies :) xxxxxx

Well done for going Claire, Half off is good!

Fran I should have been doing my ever increasing ironing pile but I didn't lol went for a run/walk earlier then skyped my friends so still quite productive.

camz sure u will be in for a good loss next week, I made the SW chilli tonight it's such a tasty recipe.

I went. I thought bugger it, your all right. And 0.5lb off!! So surprised! Wasn't the 2 lb this week I originally wanted but I'm just happy it was a loss not a gain!
Bought the new mag at group and some hi if lights. So glad I went, thanks for the push lovelies :) xxxxxx

well done hunni xxxx

Heya ladies - I keep dropping off the face of the earth and then trying desperately to catch up but you're all just too talkative! What's new in your worlds? Have I missed anything crucial? Take this as your cue to tell me what's going on in your life right now, what you're worried about, what you're happy about or even your life story if you like. :D

Back