20 somethings

Of course we will have u back jenna, whats the damage? We will soon set u straight! Lol welcome back hun x

Thanks chick. I reckon I'm 10st. I'm too scared to look but I stood on them 2 days ago and was 9st 11 and I've been a hog since then. Today is a new day and I'm quite excited as for the first time ever I've done an online shop to be delivered this evening. Maybe this new and exciting way of shopping will spur me on haha! How are you?x

Morning Everyone :)

I had a STS this week, I was a little bad at the weekend but I exercised 6 times in the last week so seems to have balanced out, was still hoping for a loss though! lol

Don't think I'm weighing in next week as I'm back home and the scales will be different, not sure if I will trust them but I'll see. Won't be exercising and will be eating rubbish so I do expect a gain but will try and keep it small!

Good luck for those with WI today! XxX

Hi Jenna and welcome back, I am sure you still look fine but we will all help you where we can x

Also Danni well done on the STS if you were off plan quite a bit as maintaining is better than a gain x

ladies, I'll be WI regardless if I'm doing SW..

I'm having trouble motivating myself with cooking/work/exercising. I know I could be trying harder..

WI today was a STS which I feel blessed for after a horrendous weekend. I'm hoping going on the mini pill might help weight loss as well as I think the implant ballooned me a little..

If anyone has any exciting ideas please let me know!

Well done on the STS ladies. :)

Jenna we will always have you. And if you call 10 stone chubby again I will squish you with my much heavier arse. :)

Been to WI. lost 2lbs and got slimmer of the week. So happy my body has finally remembered what it is supposed to do. My aim is 1.5 for this week and the same the next, my C thinks I should go for 3 this week. Lol.

Well done Fran, that's brilliant!!

Ladies I need some advice! Could my day be classed as a red day (and therefore could I have an extra bread roll?)

B- breakfast quiche, apple.

L- wholemeal bread roll (HEX B) flora (0.5) mayo (0.5) chicken, salad, walkers baked (5)

D- chicken thighs (skin removed) magi so juicy (2) corn on the cob, salad.

Any help would be appreciated!! Xxx

It is free usually but not on a red day. All starchy veg are synned on red, potatoes, peas, parsnips, sweetcorn as well as baked beans (I made that mistake!)

Ahh :-( well that makes me sad, don't think I can justify 5 syns for a mini cob!! Xx

I know it doesn't seem fair does it? Silly red lol. Oh well hun you know for next time xx

It's ok, luckily I've had the sense to wait and find out first so haven't sabotaged my first day back on track (thank goodness!)

Thanks to you both for your advice! Xxx

Well hello girls, I am back from London and it was immense. One direction were incredible (even if I was like the oldest there) and so was mamma Mia in theatre so gutted to come home, but after two weeks of eating anything and everything I need routine and to get back on track, I didn't go to weigh in Monday so I have 4 days to lose as much off the 4 pounds that I have put on (just weighed)

camz well done you fit going even though u were dreading it I'm n exactly the Same boat as you now so we should spur each other on :)

hope everyone is well I have read up on everyone's antics but can't remember it all now (like a gold fish)

Well hello girls, I am back from London and it was immense. One direction were incredible (even if I was like the oldest there) and so was mamma Mia in theatre so gutted to come home, but after two weeks of eating anything and everything I need routine and to get back on track, I didn't go to weigh in Monday so I have 4 days to lose as much off the 4 pounds that I have put on (just weighed)

camz well done you fit going even though u were dreading it I'm n exactly the Same boat as you now so we should spur each other on :)

hope everyone is well I have read up on everyone's antics but can't remember it all now (like a gold fish)

Ahh I LOVE one direction!! Glad you had fun, and deffo lets spur each other on! I'm hoping to get right on the straight and narrow this week and have a good loss, lets hope we both can!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the STS ladies. :)

Jenna we will always have you. And if you call 10 stone chubby again I will squish you with my much heavier arse. :)

Been to WI. lost 2lbs and got slimmer of the week. So happy my body has finally remembered what it is supposed to do. My aim is 1.5 for this week and the same the next, my C thinks I should go for 3 this week. Lol.

Wooooooooo well done fran!!!:0clapper:

Back