20 somethings

I will have a read of that link later ch and download that app

Scarlett it's not silly at all, i think it's pretty normal to be honest. All of my friends are now married and trying to get/are pregnant or have babies and sometimes it's hard. I have never been bothered about getting married so that never bothered me but I do want kids so there have been times where its been really upsetting.

One of the hardest things is I have been with my OH for longer than any of them and he won't even talk about it, its like he thinks if we say yes we want kids that I will make him do it now which couldn't be further from the truth as I want to buy a house and get to a healthy weight first. So frustrating! I make him sound awful but he isn't at all but I will leave him if if keeps dragging his heels in because time is not on my side. Men can be so stupid sometimes but you Mike sounds like a good one :)

Sorry for the rant!

I don't have my books with me but is Mango just super free or is it a speed food too?

I still live at home too Jenna! We must be similar age? I've just turned 22.

Ok my next set of goals:

1) Reach the long awaited 3 stone award- 13st 4 (5 lbs to go)
2) Be in the 12's-12st 13.5lb (9.5lbs to go)
3) Reach my 3.5 stone award - 12st 11lb (12lbs to go)

I'm 24...25 in may! I'm totally gonna end up being one of those 40 year olds who live at home haha! The only plus is that surely ill inherit lol!

Haha this is totally me! Either that or me and my friend joke (or not!) that we're gonna end up like crazy cat women ;)

Danni thats what me and my oh wanted to do get married on our anniversary, we were due to get married next month may 11th our 8 year anniversary but because of citizenship issues we had to postpone so we have booked for September 14th now but its all still uncertain wether we will be able to then or not as we are still waiting on ukba :/

I know alot of people having Halloween weddings, would be quite cool if u had a nice formal wedding then let everyone change into halloween costumes for the party lol

My Husbands said one of his reasons for taking a while was that everyone in his family are on their second wives or husbands which is true! We visited them in April and I couldn't keep up lol

Mango is SF but no S or SS beside it.

I have the magazine on my iPad so hope it comes out on that today as well! I'll read it on the plane :)

Aww hope it all gets sorted soon CH! As if a wedding isn't stressful enough with this as well! xx

Haha you could go for an Orange and Black colour scheme??

I've worked like mad today to get everything up to date, got half an hour left and not much to do! :)

Hey ladies,

Scarlet thats great news: exciting.
am i the only singleton on here haha?
Ok so for my goals:

1. Lose this bday/easter weight (i havent been to weigh in this week but guestimating around 3-4 pound gain over last 2 weeks)
2. finally get to my 5 stone (3.5 pounds + extra weight gain)
3. try and keep going towards my 6 stone loss :) then target if i feel happy enough

Lets do this :)

I have been off plan for weeks and I'm weighing in tonight for the first time since. I feel sick at the thought I want to cry :(

I'm just so frustrated with myself.

Good to hear you are all motivated ladies. I haven't been posting as I've been a right negative Nancy but I have been keeping up with you all.!

I have been off plan for weeks and I'm weighing in tonight for the first time since. I feel sick at the thought I want to cry :(

I'm just so frustrated with myself.

Good to hear you are all motivated ladies. I haven't been posting as I've been a right negative Nancy but I have been keeping up with you all.!

I did the same kings, gained 5.5 over 3 weeks, am also annoyed but it was the kick up the arse I needed! I'm sat waiting to meet a friend in a bar in Newcastle and sipping a diet coke - when I really wanted a koppaberg haha! BUT they are nearly a days syns, so decided to wait and see where we are having lunch and if said friend is having a few drinks before I decide! This is a major thing for me after eating and drinking whatever I want over the past few weeks!!

Also ladies, I just bumped into a very good friend of mine and OHs whilst in Eldon Square, could only really say a brief hello, but could tell he hadnt realised who i was straight away. anyway, 10 mins later I received a text saying "since when did you weigh like 7 stone, no wonder I didn't recognise you!!"

Bless him, he is an utter sweetheart and knows I've been dieting etc, but was a lovely boost when I'm having a period based fat day (belly feels enormous!!) and was briefly considering sodding it and having a panini for lunch haha!! But no panini for me!! Going to have an on plan lunch today and stick to syns if it kills me!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww that's lovely, Laura! Yes, stick to plan girly. I have to go out tomorrow night (I REALLY cba) and I'm gonna be sober if it kills me. My friends are gonna be raging but Idgaf! Enjoy your lunch x

Haha I know what you mean, I'm out with my 3 best friends from Uni on Monday (night before weigh in, urgh!!) and know lots of drinks will be involved (haven't seen two of them for 9 months!!) so really need to be good for the rest of this week! Haven't eaten anything yet today (not really purposefully, just busy/running late) but determined to make a sensible choice!

P.S. 7 stone I am NOT haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha jenna that made me laugh, must be the luck of the Jens haha

Aw camz that's lovely :) Ok so guys I have had grapes for brekkie, and just had this baked bean bake thing so mince loadsa veg and potato. All to plan so far go me!!

Do you think I should stop my syns all together for the next 4 days and just stick to free and superfree to help me get on track again or do you think Is hould continue to have 5-10 syns?

Back