20 somethings

Hope you feel better soon hun

That cake is amazing and its shaped like a pig and the icing tastes of Percy Pig sweets, its just hard trying to keep it hidden

I know what you mean, I think maybe I think too much about it and need to get to the bottom on my issues and why I got to this size and then maybe it will work. We've spent a lot of time recently talking about getting married and starting a family and that should motivate me but I can't wait to get my hands on some of that cake!

Last edited:
Thank you star! How was it when you had it? I will remember to take sanitary towels, letter said 3-4 weeks for biopsy results did you get yours the same day then? Thanks for the congrats too, scitt is a pgce course but with placements in schools, known as school centred initial teacher training. Can't wait to start but also starting to really enjoy my job again.

sts is good ch good luck on the meal plans.
oh Clare nt good at all drink lots of fluids and rest xx

Its always the way claire being ill at the start of a week off, im always the same too very annoying, at least u can rest up and hopefully enjoy ur time off anyway x

I had a growth on my cervix that would bleed almost constantly & i was in none stop pain.

The op to get take it out wasn't very nice, i wasn't given any pain killer or anything to numb it so it was painful but it wasn't long so it was bearable and they basically scraped it out, I got the results a few weeks later.

My old neighbour had to have the same as you though and she said it was fine but slightly uncomfortable, she said it was no worse that a smear test but it lasted longer. I know you will be ok when your appointment comes but its totally normal to be worried and sacred. Have you got someone who will go with you?

How was 1D? So jealous x

Oh good goddess everyone, you're all too chatty!

Yeah I'm not really worried about the procedure more just nervous about the results, sure all will be fine just makes your mind wander. Yeah my mums gonna come with me. Thanks for your support really appreciate it x

can someone see how many syns is in the nandos medium peri peri marinade? ive already got a chicken breast marinading in it for tomorrow so need to work the syns out x

Hmm not even 2 hours after meeting OH I am in bed sober (had 3 single vodkas and 2 doubles - happy with that, around 9 syns over!) with him sound asleep beside me! I got out and within the hour he said "I've had too much to drink, I need to go home" so I'd got all dressed up for the sake of two drinks! Was less than happy but oh was drunk and emotional, and think he knows he's been neglecting me/us at the min due to work at the min, so I'm expecting to be spoilt tomorrow!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe, camz if he doesn't spoil you make him!! My oh is neglecting me/us for work too, I'm expecting pampering when he's finished lambing!

Feeling a little better this morning thanks ladies, throat still sore and not surfaced out my pit yet, just having snuggled with the doggies before battling with housework! Xxx

Course u can camplestar, welcome! What diet are u following? (on phone so cant see stats) And how are u finding it so far?

Hey I am just doing my own. Eat less exercise more. Right now I am having breakfast biscuits in the morning, jacket potato, or pasta or soup for dinner and slim fast for tea. I have list 2stone 10 since January. I need to lose 8 stone 9.8. Feeling good so far but it's nice to have people to talk to of a similar age who are going through it. X

Hey I am just doing my own. Eat less exercise more. Right now I am having breakfast biscuits in the morning, jacket potato, or pasta or soup for dinner and slim fast for tea. I have list 2stone 10 since January. I need to lose 8 stone 9.8. Feeling good so far but it's nice to have people to talk to of a similar age who are going through it. X

Well done! That's amazing

Well done on the loss so far thats fab, and nice to see your doing it the way you feel comfortable with and its working!

Back