20 somethings

Just been out for a meal and my god I am full! Feel terrible now tho, feel like I've been really naughty. This is what I had:

Starter: 3 scallops and 3 pieces of chorizo, with a white pea mash

Main: sea food linguini with tomato chilli and garlic

Pudding: brandy snap basket, strawberries and a scoop of clotted cream ice cream.

Just how bad have I been? My reckoning is minimum 20 syns... Any one any wiser? Or have I been totally bad and shouldn't expect much at WI mon?!

Oh the guilt!!!

Just been out for a meal and my god I am full! Feel terrible now tho, feel like I've been really naughty. This is what I had:

Starter: 3 scallops and 3 pieces of chorizo, with a white pea mash

Main: sea food linguini with tomato chilli and garlic

Pudding: brandy snap basket, strawberries and a scoop of clotted cream ice cream.

Just how bad have I been? My reckoning is minimum 20 syns... Any one any wiser? Or have I been totally bad and shouldn't expect much at WI mon?!

Oh the guilt!!!

Don't feel guilty babe. That's how I got into this funk this week. I've not a clue re the syns however you've been so good for the rest of the week and you went out so enjoy what your had xxx

Hey everyone :) I'm feeling fab and having a mega productive day today! Am half way through about 5 loads of washing, changing the bedding so it's fresh on tonight (bliss!) almost done all of my planning for school tomorrow, then I'm gonna have a quick blast round the house with the Hoover and have a good clean/tidy! All ready for back to work tomorrow! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Sunday ... I got so drunk last night! Ate so much rubbish and all I wanna do today aswell is eat!

Jess welcome back you have been missed hope you get back on ur feet soon. Hope everyone else is well too! Dreading weigh in tomorrow ha

I'm at work so enjoying the sun through the occasional window I walk past!! Lol :(

However as its such a nice day I may go for a run after work, take advantage of the bright weather by the lake!

Sunshine, you lucky lot I have black sky and the wind is so loud. i can't wait for some blue sky and sun.

Am half way through a crazy double birthday weekend, eating the birthday cake and it tasting so good makes me see very easily where my danger zones are. Still I am enjoying the weekend and back to healthy eating come Tuesday x

I've been out enjoying my convertible. About to have slim fast for tea and then the 30 day shred. Need to focus now

Just done my first work out of Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I think I may die. Overheating and feel sick and dizzy. This is level one. I have left puddles of sweat and can hardly move. Lets hope it gets easier

Did you lose much weight Scarlett? I'm really worried about putting on while I build muscle

30 day shred is to hard for me but if you can stick with it you will see some really good results.

We seem to have a lot of teachers on here, just out of interest, do many of you have teaching assistants at your school? i have been looking in to qualifications because at 28 its about time I get a career and not just a job I hate and the two things I have always wanted to do is be a midwife or teacher so i was thinking starting as a teaching assistant may help toward one of those x

30 day shred is to hard for me but if you can stick with it you will see some really good results.

We seem to have a lot of teachers on here, just out of interest, do many of you have teaching assistants at your school? i have been looking in to qualifications because at 28 its about time I get a career and not just a job I hate and the two things I have always wanted to do is be a midwife or teacher so i was thinking starting as a teaching assistant may help toward one of those x

I love being a teaching assistant. We have at least 1 per class. I'm really hoping for big loses with 30DS. But a lot of reviews seem to put on with a better body.

U will definately lose inches which is far better in my opinion as u look different and slimmer then whereas when u lose weight sometimes its not noticeable until uve lost a fair bit

Yeah I suppose. I think I need to get measuring, at least it should show some results. I like numbers, they make sense.

Back