20 somethings

Yes get that tape measure out! You will see a difference in your body and sometimes when you take up new exercise it won't show on the scales in a good way at first but for the long run its great to do x

Hun you'll feel it after the first time and the difference will be very quick.

Make sure you take pictures of yourself whilst you're doing it so you can see the change x

Like ive said before when i did it for 9 days before I lost more than 7 inches, mostly on my hips and waist and that was just level 1 and just from three parts that I bothered measuring afterwards (waist, hips and left arm) out of the 8 parts I measured at the start, I will restart soon but have to change some of the ab workouts as I cant lie on the floor due to problems with my spine

I have taken pics today and measured. I am aching now. I think I'll take a pic each week.

I had to stop for similar issues CH because I seem to have developed some issues with my lower back so can't lie on a hard surface or stand for long periods anymore.

Am off out and about in Derbyshire tomorrow so going to have to resist the urge to buy a Bakewell pudding in Bakewell and chips in Matlock Bath! Sometimes I am too busy thinking about how much I don't like living where I live I forget that within about 15 min drive I can be in the peak district and it really is beautiful

Its through girls!! My oh is officially british and we are definitely getting married! Sooo happy right now I cant stop smiling!

That's amazing news!!!! So happy for uz :) xx

Yes CH!! That is great news :) very happy for you.

I have wi tonight urghh weighed this morning and was on half a pound, and that was early in morning before food, uh oh, hopefully i can get a maintain dont wanna put on again however it will prob be deserved if i do...the closer i get to target the less enthusiasm I have.

Got my biopsy tomorrow afternoon as well can't wait to get it all over x

That's great Christie!

Good luck tomorrow muzza, will be thinking of you xx

Yayyy! What a relief, Christie! I'm so pleased for you both. At least that's some good news for your OH in an unsettled week. It sounds like you're being brilliantly supportive.

JESSSSS!! So glad to see you back - and WOW! You are so tiny! I'm glad the surgery went well. You look incredible. Your girlies in their nurses outfits made me giggle :). I'm glad you're being taken care of and feeling better every day. Your surgeon sounds lovely and I'm sure he enjoyed being able to reward you for such dedication in getting that weight off healthily. Here's to a speedy recovery!

I'm back after a bit of a naughty weekend away at the wedding! My OH and I got lots of comments on how good I was looking from my family - many of whom I hadn't seen since I started SW over 2 stone ago, which was really needed after a slow stage. Even cousins that I saw a couple of months ago (I've only lost maybe 1.5lbs since then) said I looked 'amazing' and commented that they must have been a pretty influential 1.5lbs! I wore my suck-it-all-in pants anyway and was able to relax in my dress and not fidget every 5 seconds. I've only seen a couple of photos where I cringe at my arms a bit but on the whole I felt really happy in my own skin and *confident*!

There was a cheeky drunken Maccy D's after the wedding, a few sambuca shots and a hash brown, but on the whole I didn't do too badly - I stuck to vodka and diet coke in the evening with diet coke 'spacers'. I still need a good few Just Dance sessions to try and get rid of the McFlurry, chicken nuggets and chips though!

Good luck for 2moz Muzza x

Glad you got a boost at the wkend Lyrically, sounds like you had a good time! Xx

Oh Christie I'm so happy for you both. :)

Muzza, don't worry too much about weigh in results this week when you have had other things on your mind. Wishing you lots of luck and happy things for tomorrow so it is nice and quick and all clear. I promise I will kick your bum in a few weeks though ;)

Emily I am so happy for you. You should feel confident, and you do deserve the compliments... And on that note I think we all deserve some before and after pictures so we can see your outfit at the wedding :D

Ah, just been to tap class and so much fun. So sad i will miss next week because of a meeting and next week the theatre is shut so it isn't on :( we will be learning a new routine though which is exciting.

Thanks lovelies, and fran I know your right just need to maintain or lose to get anywhere near my target for July.

Tap dancing fran? I love your hobbies, they are so much more random and exciting than my hobby of drinking and sleeping :p

that's lovely compliments Emily its so nice when people recognise the hard work you put in x

Haha, I am somewhat random. I love tap dancing though. I'm learning something new and it's physical and Nate is babysat for the hour it is really enjoyable. It is something I always wanted to do but was too big. Now I just go and have fun. Most of the people are older so I don't feel judged at all. Some are slimming worlders too so it is a lovely group.

I will try to get some up tonight! I found a photo of myself at a wedding in August that made me cry at the time so I'll get a comparison up.

It was great to have a boost. It makes me more determined to keep going and, at the very least, keep it off!

I am poorly sick at the moment. I've had beginnings of colds on and off for months now - never quite becoming a full cold but all congested up around my eyes and feeling wiped out. On top of this (TMI alert!) my boobs are ridiculously, painfully tender and hot, and have been for at least a week now. Aunt Flo is due on Friday but I normally just get swollen and a little sore for a couple of days and it's over. Bloomin' hormones! :grumble:

Oh ch that's great news!

Aww that sucks Emily :( I never underestimate the rottenness of sore swollen boobs. I hope aunt flo comes on a nice short visit before bogging off again avec her hormones. I can't wait to see the photos :) I hope you don't cry at the old one any more. I've had a succession of rubbish colds and tonsillitis so I can't wait to be better. Stupid winter and stupid people sharing their stupid germs! I wonder why you keep getting half colds.

Measuring up the house tomorrow :D and I have a new date which is pretty sure but not 100% of the 10th of May. But I get to see one of the 2 bed houses tomorrow :D we have been saving up boxes so I can start packing soon. Hurrah!

Aww and at dinner Nate ate all his and then asked for more :) very handy I couldn't finish mine.

Good luck to muzza and other Monday weighers.

Thanks girls my oh is so chuffed he wants me to send him a picture of the letter lol bless

Just went for a power nap, I too feel like crap after having a really annoying tickly cough for the last week and not being able to sleep properly because of it, covonia is normally my hero in these circumstances but its a bit hit and miss atm some nights it works great and I sleep through and some it just irritates it more and im up coughing all night like last night :/

Back