20 somethings

Hey fran, I am a fellow tap dancer. I also do ballet, modern and stage, I love dancing. All you poorly ladies out there get moving and sweat it out of you. Water is great for a good flush. Hope your all feeling better soon x

Well done, muzza!

I get my blood test results back tomorrow so we'll see if anything unusual turns up. My boss wonders if it's my adenoids. I'm sort of glad I'm feeling wiped out for when I see the doctor again so she can see it for herself if there is something more to it.

Anyway - photo time! Sorry the quality is a bit dodgy, all I have is a big group shot!

Aug 2012 (pre SW):

before crop.jpg

Apr 2013:

after crop.jpg

Wow!! You look amazing!

OH and I did our first insanity work out today, phew, we were shattered but really enjoyed it, and I'm feeling a sense of achievement having done it! Woop!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The teal was the one I really wanted but they didn't have it in my size. I tried on the coral one for size and my sister and the shop assistant loved it so much that I just went for it!

Thank you all for your lovely words. :) I do see such a big difference. Keep on keeping on!

Well done, muzza!

I get my blood test results back tomorrow so we'll see if anything unusual turns up. My boss wonders if it's my adenoids. I'm sort of glad I'm feeling wiped out for when I see the doctor again so she can see it for herself if there is something more to it.

Anyway - photo time! Sorry the quality is a bit dodgy, all I have is a big group shot!

Aug 2012 (pre SW):

View attachment 86541

Apr 2013:

View attachment 86542

You look really good, can notice a big difference but agree with Fran that you look much happier and relaxed in the latest pic as well xx

Well, its official, I'm a lightweight (when it comes to alcohol at least!!) we went out for tea last night as we're determined to try to do more things together and get over our rough patch. Anyway, had a delicious chicken ceaser salad, chips and a chocolate brownie with ice cream (best thing I've ever eaten!) and 2 large glasses of rosé. I was very tiddly when we came home, woke up at 3.30am with a cracking hangover, and feel very rough this morning! I haven't touched a drop since starting sw 6 weeks ago and didn't really drink much before, I'm so out of the habbit! But although the food was amazing and a good WI night treat, the wine was totally not worth it and I shall be sticking to my lime and soda in the future and driving :)

Gone are the days of drinking a bottle of wine before going on a bender! Oh to be 18 again!

Well done on your loss clare! Ouch hangover on a Tuesday doesn't sound fun! My mum always used to say to me when I was out 4times a week and going to work the next day to make the most of it as in a few years I wouldn't be able to when I got older. Wish I believed her then cos it's totally true and it means I'm now older haha! I used to be able to think nothing of 3 bottles of wine in a night and still feel fine next day. One glass and I'm feeling tiddly now! (not to mention I can't drink it unless it's a spritzer now either!) I'm old..

Also Emily I totally agree you looked beautiful before, you are so pretty! X

Aw you look so happy now emily and u can definately see the difference, well done!

Well done on 2lb loss clare x

Im the same scarlett, I spent most of my teenage years (14-17 lol) drinking whole bottles of vodka and special mixes that I made up of every spirit available and absinthe and never once had a hangover not even the day I lost a few hours of memory lol and now a can of cider makes me sleepy

Just had ohs invitation through so he can call them when he gets back thursday to arrange his ceremony, sooner the better so we can go give notice and sort him out a passport for our honeymoon! All more money though :/ bout 80 for ceremony, then 70 to give notice and another 80 odd for the passport lol oh well got to be done lol

I'm another tiddly-after-one-glasser! I wasn't much of a drinker before but now I'm a featherweight! I think back to uni where I was out drinking and dancing 4 nights a week at least and I don't know how I did it. Maybe it was all that sleeping during the day...

I hope things are going better with the OH, Clare. I saw your thread last week and I just wanted to give you a big cuddle! I have been through similar things and I really hope it works out. It sounds like it's going well with both of you making the effort. :)

How exciting that things can finally start falling into place, Christie! It sucks that it all has to cost something, but at least you can properly get excited about it now!

I saw the doctor again today and my blood tests came back normal. She's still not entirely convinced because I've been feeling so run down, so she sent me for a chest x-ray. There are a group of lymph nodes in your chest, so if one of those is inflamed then there's something more to investigate. I thought I was going to have to wait weeks for an appointment but the hospital has a radiology drop-in clinic Mon-Fri so I just turned up and was seen and out within half an hour! I was pretty gobsmacked! I now have to ring in a week to find out how it went.

Wow Lyrically you look amazing in your new dress!! I wouldn't believe you still had more to lose to target from that shot!

Great news about your OH CH

& well done for yesterdays losses

And i hope all goes well for you Muzza x

Wow emily if only all hospitals and doctors were like that! I have to wait like three weeks just for an appointment with my docs which is partly why I havent bothered with going to demand xrays for my spine etc.. I should really sort that out at some point but oh well lol

Yes we can actually send out wedding invitations now! Lol my oh text me saying that his brother has asked his cousins if they are free on our wedding day! We werent gunna start inviting cousins or we would have an endless amount but id rather they come as my oh will only have about 6 guests whereas I will have like 20 so if he can have more family id rather he did even if it does cost us more. I really hate not being there for him atm he text me earlier saying he needed me :(

Back