20 somethings

Thanks ladies, things are a little better with us atm, we're trying so that's all you can ask for :)

Hope your all ok ladies, your all going through the ringer at the moment, good luck with all the hosp apps and procedures etc, I'm sure you'll all be fine :)

CH you must be over the moon! That's brilliant!

How's everyone's WIs and weeks going so far? I've got the major munches today! Eaten a full packet of ham and bags of fruit to try and stave it off, can't wait for tea!! Steak and SW chips with roasted veggies :)

Im having a roast tonight as its being cooked for me lol I aint too bothered about the syns as I know I will be having low syns rest of the week and I dount I will go over much as its just a yorky pudding a stuffing ball and the turkey is butter basted the rest will be steamed veg and a little bit of gravy

I had the munchies earlier so I had two shape yogurts and a bowl full of fruit and a banana lol it kept me going until now and im so hungry now I could eat a cow

My tea was amazing! How was your roast? Im planning a roast on Saturday, you can't beat a good roast!

Roast was yummy even if it was a bit synful lol it was cooked by our lodger and he cheated and used frozen goose fat roast potatoes although they were lush lol he made me about 5 stuffing balls! They go down so easily cos their small lol a giant yorkshire :/ hehe nvm

Sounds lovely, I love stuffing and yorkshire puddings!

From my holiday I didn't weigh last Wednesday and today I have a 4.5 gain! Worse that I think it would have been more but I've been on plan since Sunday and exercised twice since then.

Will have to work very hard this week!

Thats not too bad, definately do-able in two weeks, hopefully if fully on plan u can shift the bulk of it in 1 week

Danni I gained more than that in a week (i am rather proud of this). But if you just go back to basics it will come off very quickly. Mine did and I'm a total plodder, so don't get disheartened :)

Danni I had the exact same gain after a holiday last November and went straight back to basics the following week and lost it all so don't feel bad as it will come back off again and its worth the gain to enjoy your holiday x

Well done fran! Soon be 6 in a few weeks or so!

Im knackered, left work an hour and 15 mins late again but at least this time I offered lol our banking clerk is off for two weeks on the sick I think its stress related due to her mothers tumor, im suprised she hasnt gone off sooner as its been an extremely stressful month for them all and its definately took its toll on her, just glad that I can help out and cover her job for her and its a plus that I love doing it and I get to sit down lol

My oh is home tomorrow, I cant wait! I havent slept properly since hes been gone and its been weird not having him here to de-stress to lol plus then we can celebrate his citizenship on the weekend. I should have some royal family masks here that my mum had at her place so I might do something on the bed with the queens mask and some pieces of paper saying welcome home fellow british citizen and something about his pledge to the queen that he has to make or something along those lines just to cheer him up a bit when he gets home

Have decided to give the baked bean lasagne a go tonight, can anyone recommend it!? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Guys :)

I'm definitely a plodder too lol

Well done on ur loss Fran!! That's an amazing achievement :) XX

CH glad ur getting OH home u will hav to let us know what u decide to do, love the idea of the queens mask lol

christie that sounds lovely. And yay for getting to cover the banking. :) I think it'll be more than a few weeks before I get my 6 stone! haha!

Thanks Danni hun :)

Need to go get me a 5.5 stone sticker in my sig now! :D And I need to keep going. URGH! SO MUCH WEIGHT TO LOSE! It feels like I have never ending goals. I need to break down these next 7lbs to 1 and 2lb chunks. 7lbs just seems far away. Oh and I had a VERY pleasant surprise when I went to check my balance today which is fabulous! Now I can fritter it away on towel rails and carpets!

Heya, I'm new to slimming world, I'm 20 and this is my first 'proper' attempt at this, i joined monday the 8th, doing extra easy plan.. my first official weigh in was this monday. -6lbs. *shinyhalo* ;D

Welcome five x and well done on first weigh in! If u can carry on for at least 1lb this week then thats already half a stone down

Hey everyone :) and welcome Five! Fab fist weigh in!! I lost 6lbs my first week too - such a great feeling!!

Fran, I adore house shopping, can I come with you!?

Hope you are all well - today at school my main lesson is fruit tasting, so I've a bag of fruit that weighs a ton with me today :) get some superfree down if it kills me haha!

Was 100% yesterday, but had my full 15 syns due to a high syn tea, going to TRY and have a lower syn day today!

Have a good day everyone - and it's FRIDAY tomorrow!!!

Hey everyone :) and welcome Five! Fab fist weigh in!! I lost 6lbs my first week too - such a great feeling!!

Fran, I adore house shopping, can I come with you!?

Hope you are all well - today at school my main lesson is fruit tasting, so I've a bag of fruit that weighs a ton with me today :) get some superfree down if it kills me haha!

Was 100% yesterday, but had my full 15 syns due to a high syn tea, going to TRY and have a lower syn day today!

Have a good day everyone - and it's FRIDAY tomorrow!!!

Wow! Well done to you!!!!! Xxx

Back