20 somethings

Hey, welcome five. What a fab loss. I have never lost that much in a week! Well done.

Ooh Laura, hope fruit tasting goes well. I just bought a load from the market and was showing Nate the tamarind and okra and stuff. Got 10 bananas and 10 yellow plums for £1 and 4 massive oranges and a bag of pasnips and some grapes and it came to £4.50 I nearly got some 50p strawberries but I only like English in season ones. I would have got more stuff but my parents are doing the big shop and I had to get the bus back plus a 20 minute walk home. I did get some tablecloth fabric that is going to go under the glass top for the kitchen table. It has doggies on it, which Nate loves, so we got that and I took a photo of the other stuff for curtains because I didnt have the measurements with me.

I went into a charity shop because I liked a dress but it was a size 12, stopped to look at the kids stuff and left with 3 tops and a ralph lauren jumper for Nate totalling £3.50. :)

So a nice bit of walking round the market and the shops, avoiding the lush curry stall, the bread stall and the cake & pasty stall. Rather proud of myself. I stayed away from the river cottage cafe and it's alluring cakes too!

What is funny is mum and I are wearing identical outfits today! Thankfully I went to axminster and they are off to honiton and exeter, so we aren't wandering around together dressed the same.

Sounds like a great day Fran :) well done on avoiding all those temptations!

I love a bargain, one of my favourite coats is from a charity shop :)

I snapped and had a pack of rolos today! Off to gym to try and limit the damage :p x

Well thats another socket crisis under control thanks to me lol really hate these collections, ive put a stern notice up saying do not sell anymore or else

Ive noticed one of the charity shops in town has 300 wedding dresses all new just donated so may look in there for one instead as at least then the moneys going somewhere worthwhile and I still get a bargain dress

Ive noticed one of the charity shops in town has 300 wedding dresses all new just donated so may look in there for one instead as at least then the moneys going somewhere worthwhile and I still get a bargain dress

That's amazing :) I would be there in a shot if I were you! X

Ooh score Christie. And well done on sorting the crisis.

Are polos very synful danni?

My outfit yesterday got a lot of comments on how nicely it was put together and I was proud to say the skirt was from the charity shop. It is so nice. I don't think it was ever worn and is from monsoon. The top was Primark and the cardign was designer and expensive but I wear it so much. One of Nate's new tops is american aparel not bad for 50p. My favourite is white with a cowboy on it and the lasso rocks and grass are embroidered on. So cute! And totally different from other stuff you get for his age range.

Aww sounds like a cute top!

Had rolos lol was 12 for the pack, damn star week and hormones telling me I must have choc!

Making syn free chilli for tea as well :).

My oh met me at work to walk home :) missed him so much! Lots of cuddles to be had lol

hey ladies!!

I've been away for 2 weeks and put on 0.2lbs... not bad! ;-)

Sweet, congrats on your beautiful baby

lyrically, you look stunning, whao!

Fran, congrats on all the house stuff, sounds like your having a fab time doing up your house!

Welcome back jess! Your so brave to have gone through such a big surgery... well done!!

CH2B, congrats on the news about your wedding....

Thought today was a good day to have a blow out and get back on this wagon! I'm getting my braces in tomoro so lots of homemade soups and mashed veggies for me!!

Me and OH have saved one third of the way to me getting an engagemeng ring... I know its not romantic that I know thats what he's saving for but he is trying his hardest!! I love him more for it in fact!!

Nothing major happening with me actually... lots of overtime at work and not much going out!!

hey ladies!!

I've been away for 2 weeks and put on 0.2lbs... not bad! ;-)

Sweet, congrats on your beautiful baby

lyrically, you look stunning, whao!

Fran, congrats on all the house stuff, sounds like your having a fab time doing up your house!

Welcome back jess! Your so brave to have gone through such a big surgery... well done!!

CH2B, congrats on the news about your wedding....

Thought today was a good day to have a blow out and get back on this wagon! I'm getting my braces in tomoro so lots of homemade soups and mashed veggies for me!!

Me and OH have saved one third of the way to me getting an engagemeng ring... I know its not romantic that I know thats what he's saving for but he is trying his hardest!! I love him more for it in fact!!

Nothing major happening with me actually... lots of overtime at work and not much going out!!

Ahh welcome back tata!! And I think that is lovely :) at least you know he's thinking about it!! I'm very excited for you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies, sorry I've been quiet this week, things have been chaos!

Hi tata, nice to meet you :)

How's everyone weeks going? Well done on all your losses :) I've been trying to be good but I'm not holding out much hope for 2lb again this week! Will be super good over weekend and try for it though.

Me and oh back to arguing after trying so hard last weekend. Feel like this week he's been treating me more like a worker than his gf, he's been barking orders at me all week and nagging me to do things, its driving me mad.I took the week off to help him and soend time with him, but hes just told me to do one thing while hes done another at the opposite end if the farm, and hes been going back out after tea which he never does, im sure its an excuse to get away from me! We'd planned to go out for a drink tonight, but I suggested I go with my friend and he goes with his seperatley so we can have a bit of a breather from each other, but he bites my head off at that! I can't win!

Turned down an interview last night, must be mad! It wasn't the type of work I wanted really so was probably the best thing, but I so want a new job! Back to work Monday and I'm determined to go back with a positive attitude and not take so much crap from the others. I have said this before but I am actually going to do it this time!

And to top it off the dog chewed the remote control for the digi box while we were in town yesterday! Never seen a dog look so sorry, didn't have the heart to tell him off! Just put him outside where he sat on the doorstep for half an hour!

Sorry for the rant ladies, I do feel so much better after that! Hope your all ok! Xxxx

Aww Chunky I do hope you manage to sort things out, my OH is a bit useless and for the first year and a half when we lived together we argued an awful lot, mostly down to the fact he wouldn't lift a finger and expected me to do all the cooking/cleaning etc, really p1ssed me off but he had never had to do any housework as his Mum had a cleaner and when he was at Uni his housemates did it. He would moan he was tired after a day at work so just wanted to relax in the evening but so did I but that wasn't an option. He now does help out, not as much as I would like but he does try so that's enough for me. Good luck with the job hunt too, hope you find something soon but you're right to say no to the interview, no point swapping one job you don't like for another you don't like x

Have to say I'm very pleased it's Friday, have had an awfully manic week and 2 birthdays and next weekend it's the wedding I am dreading going to. I haven't been on the scales for a couple of weeks but have tried my dress on again and it still fits so I can't have done that much damage lol

I got a halogen oven a few weeks ago and it's great, even the OH likes cooking in it and he never cooks so I have been having fun trying new things in that.

Also my job has been confirmed as permanent so I can finally start looking to buy a house!! Hate the job but want to move so much I'll stick it out for a bit to get on the housing ladder before leaving to something I like or even just want to do

So we went out for a few last night just me and oh and actually had a good laugh :) although I thought it was 1.5 syns per 25ml of vodka, not 2.5! So 20 syns wasted!

But it made my night coz when oh went to bar a bloke told him he was alright 'coz your sat wit fittest bird int pub!' I have never ever ever been called fit! All right the guy was wasted and there was about 5 other women in there, but still!!

Oh no, I hope they settle soon! I've never had braces luckily but heard they can be really painful I hope your ok and they settle in a few days! I've cream.... Low fat obv, 2 small scoops for 3 syns, that will cool them down!

Wow Harley, I love the hair! Wish I was brave enough to do that! Looks awsome :) xxx

Hair looks great harley !!

Omg, I'm here to rant... I'm so sore right now... I want the braces off! suppose to do overtime at work today, I've no idea how I'm going to concentrate with the pain! Although, this good be good for SW as all I can eat is porriage, yoghurt and soups!!

Oh Hun, I've had braces before and never known pain like it. It tends to ease up after a few days, and work might take your mind off it!? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back