20 somethings

Hey guys. I have hit the 3 stone mark today. I am so busy at the min. Had an extremely stressful week. I am working 3 jobs, one after the other. I am studying a law degree which I have got behind on. I am doing my dance teaching, again I am behind. And I am starting a course to become a higher level teaching assistant next week. I also have 80 kids on stage on Monday doing a performance I have been working on since September. Had dress rehearsal last night an it didn't go to plan. My set is ready though. My staff don't know what their doing because non of them can be arsed to come and watch the kids for 10 mins and find out. I hate telling staff what to do anyway. It is going to be a long weekend and a stressful week. I am teaching all day and then I am front of house tonigh at the auditorium so it looks like another 11pm finish. I'm getting tired now. I am literally having nightmares about this performance. But anyway 3 stone down.

Congratulations on the 3st, that's fab news!!

Try not to get stressed (i know, rich coming from me!) but you know what they say about a bad rehearsal.. I'm sure it will all come out well in the end, first night pressure snaps ppl into things goin well!

Hugs :)

Aww Tata I still remember how sore braces were :-( hope they calm down soon xx

Camplestar sounds like u have so much on, well done on keeping up with ur weight loss on top of all that!

WI on Wednesday and already down 1.5lbs, hopefully lose a bit more to get more of last weeks gain off!

Thanks guys. I think not having time to eat has helped lol. Well done on the loss danni.

I feel like I have eaten a small pig over the past few days/weeks. I've recently given up vegetarianism after 14 years off meat/byproducts/leather etc. And I've just discovered I love sausages. :p

Hi ladies,

sorry i've been away for a bit been getting my head together. Beena bit stressed this week adn have ended up eating a lot of rubbish, weighed this morning and on 4 pounds wow! not quite sure how I managed that in a few days. But thanks to some lovely advice from a certain someone I am back in the right mind frame and determined to get back on it. No wi tonight for me as have a lot of work on so need to get my butt moving ready for next monday WI.

Gonna plan my meals tonight and hopefully avoid all temptation. Wish me luck.

Well done on all the losses, camplestar great achievement well done and Fran congrats very much deserved. you are doing amazing,

And to whoever else I have missed well done. Need to get myself out of my horrid little mood and back ont he sw bus x

That's not too bad Muzza as you can easily lose most of that in the following week if you get back on plan, but you already know that as you've lost loads so far! :)

Hopefully things will improve for you soon too x

Half pound off.... Not what I wanted this week but better than expected. I will get 1.5lb off next week, and I will get my stone in the next 3 weeks!

Thanks hon :) I have my blow out every Monday night to keep me going so pizza and chocolate cake, very bloated this morning, totally my own fault and right back on it this morning after a nice mini break!

Went for a massage yesterday and this morning my back is crippled.. That is not the idea!!

Haha! I've just reached for my scales and my oh has removed them!! This is going to be a hard week!!

Blimey it's quiet on here, where has everyone gone?!?

I thought I'd catch up whilst my tea is cooking so hello ladies :)

So hungry right now that I am going to have to show real self control not to eat OH's too x

Hi star, I'm still here!!!

I've just eaten an entire packet of ham (7 slices!!)

Was good tho... And free!!

Hello! im 23 too! I have been doing slimming world for 3 weeks and im lost 9lbs!
6lbs the first week :)
3lbs last week so im dead happy and motivated!

Welcome Lucy and well done! :)

Hey star. I often struggle not to eat everyone's food. Part of me is worried about moving because I don't want to be over eating. I cannot cook for one and a bit... I seem to cook for 300. I am planning on getting those take away containers and dish out into them while dishing out so I have to acknowledge it if I eat two portions as two portions. And I need a new nose and a curly tail!

Back