20 somethings

Welcome jodie x

Welcome jodie x

Thank you hun! :)

168997d1363777407-smartsource-tear-pads-found-march-19-25-13-vancouver-updated-thankyou-thank-yo.gif

Welcome Jodie :)

Had a lovely SW meal at my friends tonight and went for a swim even though my legs ache from yesterday's run, rest day 2moz, yay!!

Hi Jodie, welcome aboard! Trust me a stone is a great loss hun so you should be proud of yourself. I'm another East Midlands girl like you x

Welcome shroom and Jodie! Haha Christie glad totm is here!

my friend came round tonight so I made spicy Indian mince with rice and enough for lunch tomorrow. I've stuck to plan 100% since Monday so fingers crossed it continues. Going to my friends tomorrow night and she's making chilli but I know it will be normal mince and sauce from a jar so just gonna hope I don't go over 15 syns with it all really

welcome cherry, 'sroom and jodie. :) it sounds like you are all doing great!

Glad you are doing ok muzza :)

well done danni! it is true, quick on, quick off as long as the focus is there. Brilliant loss though! totally impressed.

Christie, have you checked to see if you are eligible for any help with optician costs due to low income? It might be worth it if you have a twitchy eye. Mine goes when I've been stressed, like the typical mad person.

Lost another lb this week, 6 lbs for the month, thrilled! And my house has been delayed again until the 20th. I'm sure I will move in one day. Lol.

Well done on your loss Fran, 6lbs in a month is great!

Annoying your date has been moved back but more time to prepare :) x

Had a really bad week and put on 4lbs. Really demotivated and just want to go and eat loads of just. It's just been a crazy week. I expected to put on a couple of lb, but this is ridiculous. Gonna take me a week to get rid, therefore losing 2 weeks.

Well this was me last week, didn't feel nice going backwards but focus this week and it will come off xx As Fran says quick on quick off!

I always think if I stopped SW I would pile all the week back on and maybe more and the thought of how I would feel makes me stick at it. Start fresh today XxX

I havent properly followed sw for the last 3 weeks and ive gained 4lb plus its totm so might not be accurate as soon as I get back from my hols im back on it properly and im re-starting the shred and getting myself back on the treadmill and im gunna work hard to lose at least 2 stone before my wedding, had so much stress over his citizenship and now that its gone and the wedding is definately on im worried more now about my weight and the way I will look on the day in my dress, I think I just thought well it might not happen so why put the effort in and I know ive re-started a few times now but I really have to do something about it now if I want to see results in time for my wedding as im hoping to go try on dresses as soon as possible

camplestar, don't see it as losing 2 weeks hun, if you weren't on SW it would probably be so much worse. and if you let it throw you off course you will end up in a vicious circle. Just focus on the fresh week and plan meals you really enjoy for the week. I gained 5.5lbs one week (it was epic!) and it was soon all off and then more and more came off. I didn't let it stop me from getting where I wanted to be.

Good luck with the fresh start christie :) how exciting your wedding is this year!

Hi Guys, reading through these posts I can def relate, Like i said before on wi day monday I was 4 pounds on, then been on track from monday and weighed this morning and 4 off so hoping to keep that going over weekend and by monday may even have a loss rather than a maintain and I never thought that would happen. so stay positive guys.

my target at sw is 5 stone and last time i was weighed officially i was 4 pound away, i would like to move my target to 6 stone but gonna keep it at 5 stone for now and see how easy the weight comes off, as my body at moment is getting quite comfortable with where it is so slowing down. So even if I get a few weeks without paying at least it will save me some money.

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Brilliant news on the loss Fran :)

As everyone has said losses can and will come off so please try not to be disheartened because you can do it

That's good thinking Muzza, enjoy a few weeks without pay and see how you go. Do you feel good and comfortable in yourself now so you will be happy with the 5 stone? Its an amazing achievement to get that

It goes without saying that I have today off to prepare for the wedding tomorrow and I was wide awake at 5.30!!! So much for a lie in! Downside is that's the third day in a row without much sleep so do any of you have any tricks to make bags under the eyes look less puffy? Or an overnight trick to lose 5 stone lol!

I haven't been on the scales for about a month because it doesn't matter how well I do I needed to sort my mind out and deal with the reasons I got so big before I could really tackle it and in that time I have tried to eat well where I could but I have had two birthdays and a couple of meals out so who knows but my dress still fits me so am quite happy with that :D

Have a good day everyone and hopefully the sun will make an appearance x

Morning :)

Star u could try some used tea bags, the caffeine is supposed to help or some cucumber, barring that a good eye cream and lots of concealer :)

Control pants or fat pants as I call them are great too, not quite a 5 stone loss though, I wish!!

You'll have to put a pic up in your outfit :)

Muzza sure you will be fine without paying as long as ur still here :)

I think one of my biggest problems is eating when I'm bored which is why evenings seem to be my biggest problem if I don't have plans!

Yeah I think so star, I am at a very happy weight at the moment and feel great, however I know I would like to lose another stone. I'm quite tall so losing too much more than 6 stone would prob not be very attractive. I like to have a bit of curve and figure but everyone has said 5 stone is enough I don't need to lose anymore I just think an extra half stone- a stone will make me feel a bit happier.

It's just slowing down so staying at target for a couple weeks (or 3 on/3 off) will save me a few quid and reduce the pressure as well. Danni i will still be going to class but def need you guys to keep me going! and eating when I'm bored is major for me as well danni love a bit of choc with a cuppa in the evening.

Star I bet you are so excited now, yes def put pic of your outfit up!! I have had to cancel plans tonight cos I'm bleeding so much (tmi) since the biopsy and can't face going out and feeling self conscious, so a night of sofa and rest for me...which I am actually looking forward to.

I hope the sun comes out too....

Still no TOTM, have been being so good, not had more than 9 syns all week, and my scales have gone up?!??! What the actual chuff?? Have really got a battle on my hands not to think... Stuff it! Ill eat cake!

**sneaks back in**

I've been very naughty and not been to WI for the past two weeks. The first one I skipped intentionally because I was feeling miserable and this week I just completely forgot and was still at work. I've had a pretty mega few weeks just so stressed out with all sorts that I got myself in too much of a panic to be able to sort anything out or think straight. Lots of sleepless nights, no planning, not really thinking about my food etc. I can also empathise with those with mucked up TOTMs at the moment. My boobs were horrendously painful for weeks (to the point that I yelped when my OH touched me!) and then Aunt Flo was really light to start with. I'm now a whole week in and it's showing no signs of stopping. It's really flippin' annoying!

Anyway, I finally faced up to the scales today (I'm normally a serial weigher but I've been too scared to touch them for the past week and a bit) and despite TOTM and BITS (ha! remember that?!) I am 1lb down! I haven't been following plan, but I haven't thrown myself off the tracks and surrendered to all the naughty treats in the world either. I haven't done Hexs or syns but dinners have generally been SW friendly. I guess I've been better than I thought.

Back on it properly this week, although I head off on Adventure Training next Thu and it's basically a carb-fest so I'm not holding out too much hope! I might switch to Thu morning WIs for a couple of weeks and then go back to my usual Weds class.

The OH has been offered and accepted a job in Huntingdon this week so we're ready to set everything in motion for moving! That was one big stress sorted. I've handed over the Staff Engagement Forums at work, which were another big stress. I've done lots of early morning schools workshops (6am start at work - woe!) which have been knackering but they're all out the way. I've just got to get everyone to Adventure Training, fed, paid up etc and hopefully in 12 days I will have a life! Phew!

Harley - that is such a brave hairstyle! I love the way it echoes the colour in your tattoo! Are you changing your name by Deedpoll? How exciting! (I hope it's exciting and not due to witness protection or something... :eep: )

Muzza - I hope the bleeding stops and you feel better soon. Sometimes a night in is the most perfect thing in the world. I, on the other hand, am out with my OH and a load of guys from his office to see Iron Man 3 tonight. The problem is, they've 'organised' it - and I use that term loosely! There are 10 of us going to a prime-time Fri night showing, one of the guys has driven down from Nottingham for it, and as of last night they had no tickets booked and no idea where we're going for dinner. I'm trying not to stress out about it!

Chunkymiss -I tend to find if my TOTM is late I end up retaining looooads of water and bloating up like a sponge. It might be that that's making your scales go up - don't be too disheartened.

Christie, it sounds like you've got your wedding focus! I want pics of any citizenship celebration display - it sounds brilliant!

Camplestar - The gain and the past don't matter - it's what you do next that counts. I've had big gains one week and then lost all that and more the next week when I've really committed to it. Lately I have been less committed and I haven't seen the results. Don't let it throw you off course - you can do it!

Welcome to all our new lovely ladies too! Sorry I haven't remembered all your names. Good luck! xx

Back