20 somethings

5½ ON today ladies. I nearly cried. :(

I just had massive TOTM chocolate craving.... And had some chocolate fudge cake..... Blown my syns.... Totally worth it!

Feel rubbish, where is TOTM??

Well my totm is nearly over, I love how mine are short, got an absolute banging headache :(

Emily that is great news about the loss but mostly about your PHase job. It must be such a relief. And it'll soon be mortgage time! Eep. It is lovely to see you again and I hope work eases up a bit more soon. For the carb fest adventure thing you could treat that time as "green" or just try to balance it out as best you can, as you seem to have done :) here's to chilling out a little in 12 days time!

Some d*ck has just run me off the road and then driven off, front panel of my car popped out and scuffed terribly on a concrete bollard. I could cry. I just want to give up today.

Some d*ck has just run me off the road and then driven off, front panel of my car popped out and scuffed terribly on a concrete bollard. I could cry. I just want to give up today.

Aww no that's awful :-( I hope karma gets them!
Sending hugs ur way xx

I just comfort ate to the extreme :-( bag of beef mccoys, slice of white bread with pâté, a penguin, a rocky and half a mars bar. That's about 1 million syns. Good job the scales haven't been giving me much thinspiration this week anyway, blown it well and truly today :(

Clare I'm sorry to hear about your car. Don't worry about the binge it's not the end of the world and not a million syns just get back on it now. Ur bound to be stressed and annoyed that driver was a right t*at! But everything will be ok I promise. X

I know, your both right, just feel so down after a bad week and that tops it off. At least it's just a big piece of metal... A bloody expensive piece of metal! But me and doglets are ok, that's the main thing... Or I keep telling myself that anyway! I think I may have this weekend off. Not go crazy and still try to stick to plan, but just relax things a little till Monday. I've been on plan for all bar a few days for the past 2 months, so if I give myself an official break and stop worrying I can clar my head and re-focus next week.

Thanks for the support guys, I do love you lot :) xxx

Well they say you synch with the ppl you spend time with, and you lot are always in my pocket! Although mine has still not turned up. I know they say the implant is 99% effective, but I may pee on a stick tomorow to be sure!

Hope you're ok Claire xxxxx

Ladies, my TOTM was this week as well!! LOL!

Haven't been on much this week cos of the amount of hours I'm doing at work, its woo-ful!

I had a 1.5lbs loss last WI on wednesday.. Thinkin it might be a STS this week due to the amount of bread I've been eating!

Braces are finally okay and my hormones are starting to settle down!

Went to visit my brand new wee niece today! She's absolutely gorgeous! Makes me so broody for one of my own!

I was ok for the first few months, had nothing, but then it was constant :( the dr put me on the pill to over ride it but I turned into the thing off the exorcist, so I stopped taking it. Not had anything since and that must be 2 months, but still no TOTM yet! Got the headache today and still all fluid filled :(

after my weekend off plan I'm actually looking forward to getting back to it! Chocolate seems to make me feel so sick now. Good discovery I'm sure! Back to it as of now :) tho I did need a break!

Hope your all having good weekends :)

Back