20 somethings

I've still not come on :( and had a hell of a weekend off, chocolate brownie and ice cream, bread, 2 rocky bars..... Off to shops at dinner tomoro to stock up on fruit and veg to make up for my feeling crappy weekend!

I've still not come on :( and had a hell of a weekend off, chocolate brownie and ice cream, bread, 2 rocky bars..... Off to shops at dinner tomoro to stock up on fruit and veg to make up for my feeling crappy weekend!

Oh well, every day is a fresh day! :)

Hope everyone is good.

I'm ok today. Yesterday I went for a walk at lunch time and a fitness marketing man stopped me and really rudely asked me if I wanted to lose weight, was really upset and it was my birthday!

Had wine, indian and some chocolate with friends to celebrate but back on track today, since Wednesday scales are saying 1.5lb loss so I hope they at least stick with that and don't go back up!

Think I've got a virus :( will see how I feel in the morning, cuddled up under my blanket on couch :( I seriously hope tonight's a quiet night on call!

Well done on the loss :) xxx

Hope you feel better Claire.

Well done on the loss Jodie, that's a good amount :) X

Hey ladies, how is everyone? I have weigh in in an hour, if I get a STS then I will be chuffed as that means I've lost 4 pounds since last week so fingers crossed. Hope all over weigh ins go well today, will report back later x

2.5 off at weigh in tonight and with the 4 I had put on last week makes it 6.5 must be all the blood I've lost!

chuffed. 1.5 to go till my original target! Xx

thats fab muzza hun, knew you would do it :) xx

2.5 off at weigh in tonight and with the 4 I had put on last week makes it 6.5 must be all the blood I've lost!

chuffed. 1.5 to go till my original target! Xx

Woo Hoo! Well done muzza :)x

Back